dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: How low do I go?  (Read 21104 times)

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
Re: How low do I go?
« Reply #14 from previous page: January 12, 2017, 01:11:01 AM »
I would look into some of the homebake recipes for turning morphine to heroin.

lol, like right there in the hospice room, or maybe in the bathroom with a toaster oven? Some bicarb and some vinegar.

I've pulled off two cooks using a lighter only and just guessing at heat, they were both burnt, but it worked. I can't really recommend it tho.

Somehow I suspect the stench of AA, plus all the other shit you need to pull off an HB cook, might be problematic in hospice.. But just a guess.. ;)

I'm terribly sorry over your circumstances. If it was me, I'd claim constipation or something and drop the methadone (unless you're taking lots of benzos) - the shit is just so strong and long-acting that your brain adjusts to the steady blood levels and it's really tough to cop a nod. When I was at 110, I'd take 2mg xanax over a half g of good dope anyday; that combo is bliss for me, but my tolerance was very high..

I wish you the best of comfort, If I was closer to Boise I'd see what I could do to help you out..

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:22:48 AM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 03:55:47 AM »
I wonder what other drugs you can access ... do they virtually give you any psychoactive substance if you beg them ?

@Objection, you should be able to access Xyrem (legal GHB) as sub-sleeping doses of GHB with 3 hourly top-ups are really damn nice and it has such synergy with and really potentates opiates and vice-versa.

REALLY NICE, IMHO !

Like you don't GAF about the addiction, right ? so I'd press for that most, myself. You'd have to start really low and titrate up so you don't stop breathing but it be worth it and safe as long as you stabilise on some opiate when you start it.

It also masks opiate withdrawals fabulously so you can go light on the Morphine, switch to Oxycodone and even ditch the 'done.

Low dose Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or Meth (Desoxyn)  ... for when you need a pick-me-up ?

Other benzos like Midazolam or even Barbiturates like Pentobarbitone ?

Because they should open the dispensary for people like you, pending solid medical advice and monitoring.

Back to earth now, i'd DEFINITELY start with Xyrem and I'll bet you love your cocktail.

Do your research but trust me, it might be worth pushing for legal GHB. You'd obviously take it such that you get feeling groovy and NOT sleeping ...

Start here:

Hospice Care while taking Xyrem

https://treato.com/Xyrem,Hospice+Care/?a=s

the above link may not be of use but Zyrem can be prescribed in hospices so start developing a significant sleep disorder and you may get it ... what do you have to lose, except some credibility BUT a person in your situation deserves as much happiness as possible
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:49:29 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Objection (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Objection is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 19, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 11:56:14 AM »

lol, like right there in the hospice room, or maybe in the bathroom with a toaster oven? Some bicarb and some vinegar.

lol....you nut. Hospice is spent at home, you just have a nurse visit you every week.

I'm allergic to oxy's, so that is out. But trying a home bake might be worth a try. I also have liquid morphine, might try the bumb method.

Nurse wants to do a pain pump. Anyone have any experience with them?

Have an open lawsuit against Xeralto for the stroke. Just have to live until it pays out!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Reputation Power: 5
  • wanderingmind is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 01:32:26 AM »
Pain pump FTMFW!!!  8)

Here's my quick story about my one experience with a patient-controlled analgesic pump.  I had almost four years of good sobriety, was going to school, sponsoring, going to meetings...I'd had two previous arthroscopic shoulder surgeries due to a skateboarding injury which caused me to dislocate my shoulder.  After that first dislocation, it got to the point where I'd dislocate my should all the time.  Had one surgery at 19, the second at like 21.  The third one I was 22.  By that time I'd dislocated my should nearly 100 times!  There's nothing more painful than a dislocated shoulder.

Anyways, the third surgery I had was major reconstruction.  This involved a stay at the hospital.  My surgeon knew I was a recovering heroin addict and that I'd need more opioids than the average patient.  I think he underestimated this.  I was getting IV morphine every 4 hours, not sure the amount.  It just wasn't cutting it and I said I wanted to speak with the surgeon.  An hour later, the nurse comes into the room with a pain pump full of Dilaudid.  I nearly had an orgasm in my hospital gown  ;D

She explained how it worked, push the button once every 12 minutes.  I basically became a stopwatch from that point forward.  I vowed to hit that button every 12 minutes and 1 second.  I think I lasted 5 or 6 button presses.  Holy shit was that Dilaudid incredible!  Almost on point with heroin.  I'm sure if I could have gotten a massive dose at one time it would have been as good as a big shot of heroin.  Needless to say, that pain pump was fun as hell!  I stayed in the hospital for 2 days on that pump.

Unfortunately, that pain pump got my addict brain working full-time again and I ended up relapsing really hard a few weeks later when my pain pills ran out.  I remember sitting in my biochem class and I was a little dope-sick.  My brain kept telling me it'd be a safe and good idea to go buy "just one" bag and snort a bit.  That'd help the w/d.  I gave in, bought a bag, snorted some and then went right back bought another bag then bought syringes and it was off to the races.

Long story short, OP, if you can get access to a PCA pump with Dilaudid, do it!  You'll love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline lilbay21213

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lilbay21213 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 11:55:31 PM »
I have no veins either except two i use to pump when i go in hospital they do central lines i wont even let them try IV's
Can they offer a central line or a pump like they do others like people on chemo??

I agree with the pain pump but you will need a line into a vein somewhere but they did a pump with me I LOVED it and as stated i swore i would get the most and press regular buts well after about 4 i was out.

Good Luck I can relate to trying and find something in a wheelchair i been on a walker for years and no way i can do the running like i once did and i left the city and only a few folks still alive that i trust. Wish i was closer and could help
Good Luck my Prayers are with you

Bay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions