dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: FREEDOM!  (Read 26367 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
FREEDOM!
« on: January 09, 2017, 05:09:46 AM »
So as most of you know I have been on probation for a little over 3 years, and yesterday I got my freedom papers in the mail saying that I am now a free man. The stupid sleazy assholes waited until the 4th to file my motion to get off early even though I talked to them a month ago and they said they would file it for me that day and that if there were any problems or anything they would contact me and to just wait for the paperwork in the mail. They had to get there last $50 so she waited until Jan. 4th to file it so I would have to pay for Supervision for the month of January.

It was filed and approved the same day, and she probably figured I'd get it in the mail tomorrow on the 9th(My end date was the 13th). Either way I got the paperwork saying they have terminated my probation and that I am done, I am going to go make a bunch of copies so I have them for any and all reasons. I am going to try to get my badge so I can work in a dispensary or growhouse tomorrow since I have all the paperwork now, so hopefully I find a new better paying job soon because I am hating my job more and more each day.

I have also gotten my weight down to 160, I finally look almost normal a little chubby but not fat anymore which has given me a lot more confidence. April 2014 I was at my highest at 230lbs, and for whatever reason I couldn't get under 180 until I started smoking weed and once I did I lost weight immediately. Now that I can continuously smoke weed I hope that I can get down to 140 and if I gain any more weight on top of the 140 I hope it is all muscle. I have been 160 for over 3 weeks so I am hoping that I won't gain any weight and that this is my new normal until I lose more.

I am also the strongest and most muscular I have ever been thanks to the Testosterone which has helped me greatly with my depression, and lack of motivation/energy that I was really struggling with.

I am hoping that this next chapter of my life is better and with continued freedom, now that I can drink and smoke I am really hoping that I will have a social life because right now I don't haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years and I never hangout with anyone, so I really hope I can make some new friends and start hanging out with the ones I have now that I haven't really hung out with because I have been pretty much afraid to leave my house for the past 3 years, I am going to stay vigilant that I don't go back to jail, and hope that I don't get arrested for another dui because of the methadone or now because of the weed in my system since the laws are really dumb.

Thanks for all the support these past few years everyone you guys have been my only outlet and connection to the real world as I have isolated myself more and more from fear of violating my probation, I am hoping that I can lose the fear and regain my freedom from my mind and the police state that I live in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
Re: FREEDOM!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 05:16:00 AM »
Congratulations! I remember well what it feels like to finish probation. Have fun, but not too much fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 06:10:34 AM »
Way to go, bro !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 07:59:36 AM »
Congrats-have fun and try not to get caught again,huh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam

• SA_Chat+
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 08:10:50 AM »
Congrats mate!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline CARNi

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • CARNi is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 11, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 09:34:28 AM »
A big band clap.for ya bud....

Me on the other hand . Got off probation not too long ago. Caught another case, and bingo back on for another year of it...

Geez, I'm stoooopid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
46+2 are just ahead of me!

Offline komoshan

• Reputation Power: 2
  • komoshan is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 30, 2020, 11:00:06 AM
  • life-the journey of discovery;stripped down chores
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 02:18:40 PM »
i remember when i got off doc a couple hits of weed would knock me out cold. =the greatest :)... (now that number has to be multiplied in wax.. bleh.)
watch out for your tolerances if your gonna be fuckin around with other shit...
thc seems like the only thing you can be reasonably safe with no matter how stupid or just misjudged dosing is...
everything else, especially downers, be real careful.
i used to think a week break was crazy tolerance change, after 1.5-2 years it gets dangerous subjecting yourself back to what you used to f with.
not your mom and saying don't do it, but be real careful, of the dozen or so friends that have died to this shit most have been from having lengths of clean time cause of probation or rehab and then joining the scene again..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
we live life trying to make a mark. we die looking for a trail left, searching for meaningful ink splattered across buildings, cars and spouses; hoping they are enough to make up for this unremarkable life of going to go to get. eventually we find out the finish line concludes with a large empty pot

Offline Opi-ette

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Opi-ette is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2021, 02:27:50 PM
  • “I can resist everything except temptation.”
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 09:13:13 PM »
Congratulations Griffin! I can't imagine what a weight that is off of you.

Getting arrested for having methadone in or on you when its legally prescribed is such
insanity. It raises an issue I've been thinking about a lot but I won't hijack here. Just really happy for you that its all behind you now  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 12:12:33 AM »
I hate to be the one to break this to you but you need to move. Like, not a county away, but like a STATE away (or more). To somewhere that no one knows you by your car/name/look and you will be in MUCH better shape. Seriously, the local PD seems to have a hard-on for you, so it's time you do something about that. Like GTFO so they can't tie you down again...

PS: Congrats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 07:02:39 AM »
Congratulations, Griffin.  I can't remember if I've seen statistics on it, but the amount of people who end up finishing probation being successfully discharged is pretty low; they are so quick to revoke and terminate, it's really an accomplishment to get through when the whole system is designed for you not to succeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lolleedee

• La Dee Da Dee Da!
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Lolleedee is now quite familiar.Lolleedee is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 09:44:47 AM »
YAY, Griffin!!!!!!  You made it, honey!!!!!!!  I am so excited for you...you have been going down a shit slide these last few years and you are finally able to get off the ride!  I am so happy to hear this I could explode!  I broke my leg two weeks ago and had surgery on Wednesday so this great bit of news has lifted my spirit!!!

Just keep your head up, your nose clean(or if not clean, at least try to be inconspicuous!) and celebrate!  If anyone deserves it, it is you, my friend!!!!  Sending hugs your way! 

(((HUGS)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with ketchup...

Offline lilbay21213

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lilbay21213 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 09:55:21 PM »
Congratulations
Its never easy so happy for ya
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 02:27:30 AM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words, lollee you are so sweet I hope things start looking up for you and you recover quickly! RT good to hear from you, haven't seen you post in a while so glad to see your still around. Dizzle as always spot on advice, I really should take it, as my luck with law enforcement in this state has been shit, but my options are quite limited it seems, and I really do like it here especially now that I can smoke a fat bowl after work every day, mmm had some banana kush as my first free smoke it was delish.

Opi-ette It still worries me, when I go to the clinic I go straight home, usually put my lockbox in the trunk under stuff, and have taken everything that would hint I take it like take-home bottles and appt reminders out of my car. I am hoping that with time I can begin to worry less and less about this kind of stuff and actually live my life, I will stay vigilent to not be arrested but I don't want it to be like it has were it is controlling my life.

Carni that sucks!! That is seriously my biggest fear right now, or just at any time I don't think I am going to be able to do this again, hopefully if I do get arrested its in denver where they give methadone and I will just ask for county time instead of probation, or I will fly to thailand and never look back. I am going to try and get my passport next week, they told me that I couldn't apply for it while still on probation.

Komoshan I appreciate the advice, I am hoping to steer clear of everything but definitely won't be jumping back in full throttle to anything, I lost my benzo script when I lost my medicaid last month so luckily the weed is way better then benzos and I don't have to rely on them for a legal high anymore. Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am feeling better every single day and am going to try to get my life back so I can enjoy it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »
Obviously I don't want your address,but could you tell me which state,county and city/town charged you with the DUI for methadone.

If you don't want to be that specific in public please message me privately.

P.S. I must admit,I was thinking the same as Dizzle-moving would be a good idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 12:25:49 AM »
Obviously I don't want your address,but could you tell me which state,county and city/town charged you with the DUI for methadone.

If you don't want to be that specific in public please message me privately.

P.S. I must admit,I was thinking the same as Dizzle-moving would be a good idea.

I've personally seen a drunk/impaired-driving case go forward primarily on the basis of the drivers admitting to having dosed his daily methadone twelve hours earlier.  Plus similar charges brought against drivers mainly because they admitted to taking -- on doctor's orders -- (low-dose) benzodiazepines, (non-scheduled) muscle relaxers, anti-convulsants, and ADHD meds.  The "Drug Recognition Experts" that the cops send around are a sick joke.  It's madness.  And it being a valid prescription consumed properly isn't a defense against the prima facie case, at least nowhere in the US that I know of.

So of course, never drive with an exposed pill bottle in the car, however benign and legit; and (in the US at least) never answer a cop's question about: whether you're on methadone/bupe maintenance, whether you regularly take any meds, or whether you've taken any medication today.  Or for that matter whether you've had anything to drink today, or smoked any pot at any point (regardless of its state legal status to possess).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal