dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: GHB information  (Read 8517 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
GHB information
« on: December 23, 2016, 01:05:08 AM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:05:52 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
Re: GHB information
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:53:46 PM »
GHB utterly fascinates me, for its supposed effects but also because it is one of those drugs that has gone back to being pretty subcultural IME: the only people I know who've used it, seen it, or even know about it are pretty much all men in gay nightlife (plus a few drug nerds). My recollection is that it had a broader base of popularity back in the late 90s/early 2000s, but the restrictions on dietary supplements (in the US) and its branding as a "date rape drug" really brought it back underground, I think.

I assume it's obtainable on the DNM, and maybe they'll start wildly over-prescribing Xyrem for narcolepsy soon (lol), but otherwise it seems to belong to a tight-knit scene.  Especially since GBL's been cracked down on hard, and 1,4b looks like a real red-flag precursor to buy openly, plus not that enjoyable on its own.

So maybe the opposite trajectory of MDA/MDMA from subcultural nightlife thing of the '80s to hugely popular Miley Cyrus-endorsed drug of the '10s.

My impression has been that crystal meth is a similar kind of a niche thing in the big cities of the Northeast US (NYC, Boston, Phila., Baltimore, D.C.) -- AFAICT, it's almost exclusively a drug for the gay male nightlife scene there, and doesn't overlap much with the trade in heroin/crack/benzos/etc.  Which is odd to me, since it's hugely popular in the rest of the country, not just the rural areas but the biggest Western cities (L.A., S.F., Seattle, Phoenix) as well.  Though maybe things have changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:58:57 AM »
Personally I was a little disappointed with GHB.

It doesn't last very long.
The D/R curve is just ridiculously steep, so it's tricky to dose if you're trying to stay conscious
It's really only euphoric for me with big doses where I'm trying to sleep. Recreationally, for me, shit I'd rather drink (when I could)
The deep sleep thing, for me, is certainly DEEP; but for me for some reason it's not sufficient -- I wake up feeling unrested, there is something missing to the sleep aspect; but I have really abnormal sleep issues (which I'd hoped GHB would cure)

I'd give GHB maybe a 6 out of 10 stars. It's ok, and I liked having it around, but for me my world revolves around quality of sleep, and despite everything I've read, it doesn't get me there; even 3-4x in a night, something is missing..

It could be a really fun sex drug if you're ok with your partner slipping into a 3hr coma right before you come. Could be a great way to level off a heavy trip or a stim run.

Again the dose/response curve with GHB makes it very difficult to play with, and people not familiar with it need to be VERY careful because it's so easy to miscalculate dose, also easy to underestimate because the taste is so benign.

Also: 1,4B is a prodrug for GHB (like GBL), but it's not easy to convert otherwise -- not in any way I'm aware of anyway. GBL is VERY easy to convert. Both 1,4B and GBL act very much like G when ingested, in fact the last time I had GBL I just consume it like that (the rxn in the glass is the same as in the gut, and it's quantitative -- no byproducts).

1,4B straight burns tissue a little and needs to be diluted (like grain alcohol). You only need a couple drops of that stuff. I had 2 liters of it once, sat on it for a year after a couple tries, then flushed it. I didn't know if it had a shelf-life and I had become wary that industrial grade 1,4b could easily be contaminated, as it is an excellent solvent.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:09:22 AM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 12:14:16 PM »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 12:26:39 PM »
Rich piana is always sharing very good info. Good video find
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
Thanks sir ! How is his build ? Muscles to spare and some irresistible veins, no doubt.

I hope it will make people rethink any negative perceptions about the drug. It can be a great tool if used properly. What a shame I didn't know about it back then.

BTW, the DNP he mentions as the other drug that the creator of GHB made is 2,4-DinitrophenolWiki and it can "burn you up" and kill you if you overdo it.

Search for DNP on this site as I wrote about it, if you are interested in this weight reduction bizarre drug or see http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php/topic,3190
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:52:35 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »
@Esoteric Anhydride, I suspect that you may need 2 consecutive G-sleeps as the Zyrem users get. They set their alarm for 4 hours later, re-dose and go back to sleep, or so i read somewhere.

Might be worth a try. I agree, it is frustratingly short lasting but that's when you have some more, yeah ?

I like the MDMA-like effect of the right dose but also to have a deep sleep whilst still on Meth - sorta crazy but most restorative and then the Meth continues on when I wake up.

EDIT: sorry, I see that you tried that. What about adding a benzo to the mix ? or Phenibut ? Mate, you're really troubled with sleep issues, sorry to hear that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:13:42 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 02:44:10 AM »
Didn't work.

For me the sleep is about 7/10, regardless of how much I get -- it's not just about quantity of time knocked out.

Sleep is an active process, your brain is busy during sleep -- a lot of shit is supposed to happen during sleep, so it's not really a stretch to think something in the process may be disrupted when the cns is taken so far down homefry pisses the bed.

Sleep is a huge struggle for me personally, and IMO Xyrem would really only really serve for emergency use, nightly wouldn't be sufficient, *for me*. IDK why other people find it sufficient, great, but I do know the extensive sleep deprivation I've experienced has changed my need and response for/to sleep..

I watched that video, dude makes some good points but IME he over states the effects.

If you're all caught up on sleep and you take a cap and sleep a couple hours, then wake up with a dopamine rebound, it probably feels great. When you're deep into sleep "debt", it you might behave differently, but srlsly wtf do I know?

I do know there is more to sleep than REM, there is another stage that's even deeper, called Slow Wave Sleep (SWS). IDK if G hits that.

Don't get me wrong, I consider it a "smart drug" and totally an asset to the community, just for me: my experience hasn't really reflected the reports. But hey if you just need a nap, some GH and a hard-on, go for it..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:22:29 AM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions