dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: U-47700  (Read 17099 times)

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: U-47700
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 27, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
This stuff is really deadly, I was talking to an old opiophile a while back on FB and she went to rehab to kick her DOC and got out, still pretty sick. Her last FB post was asking about this stuff and then she was dead, Its not anything to fuck with
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 02:33:45 AM »
This stuff is really deadly, I was talking to an old opiophile a while back on FB and she went to rehab to kick her DOC and got out, still pretty sick. Her last FB post was asking about this stuff and then she was dead, Its not anything to fuck with

Does anyone have confirmation that it was a u47 od? I've talked to AO a tiny bit, but don't really feel right asking him directly, I never knew either of them that well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 10:23:21 AM »
I messed around with the stuff a little bit months ago when I could get it shipped to my mailbox and it was cheap.  I never really thought it was that strong but I also never mainlined it.

It came on QUICK but it didn't last that long and tolerance seemed to build very fast.

The other issue which probably came into play here is how do you really know the dose you're getting?  I'm sure depending on the source it varied greatly in potently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 01:02:16 AM »
I'm sure that's what she died from. I was talking to her on FB right up to the point she signed off for good.

I know Eon and CZ were doing " fent analogues" in combination with good PST.

I can see that, I get really bored with PST and if something interesting was available to me I would be tempted.

I been doing a pound of seeds a day since August and know I got a hell of an oral morphine habit to deal with at some point, prolly have to get some Subs and taper off them before my GF finds out, the one day I missed half a day got me pretty ill.

EDIT: I don't know how I fucked up the reply, but to answer EA's question Yes, she posted query's on FB about it and asked me about it. I really only know her and talked to her a lot before she went to rehab. She was in rough mental shape and not totally withdrawn from opiates. I think that combined with low tolerance and high potency did this poor gal in. I'm really torn up for her family
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 01:13:07 AM by Der Alte Krieger »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 10:31:51 AM »
Damn, I didn't know that about CZ.

Fuck. Really pisses me off, cos ppl wouldn't be fucking with fent if they could just get what they, or at least most of us, want: good, cheap smack.

Look at what happened with the Spice analogs -- fuck you up way worse than weed.

Unfortunately, they won't ever learn. Not here..

No matter what ppl gonna get high tho, can't stop that..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: u-47700 opiate caution 

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal