dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Do any of the mouthwash cleaners for saliva drug tests work?  (Read 11688 times)

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 6-mam has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
  • The tea is verrrrry good.
Do any of the mouthwash cleaners for saliva drug tests work?
« on: October 28, 2016, 03:17:34 AM »
Like the title says do any of those products work? Are there any sure ways to pass a swab test besides not doing opiates. Which is not an option...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

Re: Do any of the mouthwash cleaners for saliva drug tests work?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 02:19:19 PM »
I remember reading that these are really unreliable.  I don't have any personal experience, but I looked around and found this:

2. What drugs can Omega test for with oral fluid?[/size]Omega’s 6-Panel oral fluid drug test can detect marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamine, methamphetamine (including Ecstasy), and PCP, which represent the most common drugs requested by employers for workplace drug testing. Additional drugs included in the 10-Panel test are oxycodone, barbiturates, methadone and benzodiazepines.  [/color][/size]3. What time period does oral fluid testing cover?
For most drugs, the window of detection in oral fluid is typically 24-48 hours.
[/size]
It looks like opiates are really up to 3 days for most tests.  Subs aren't even on the test list, and neither is dilaudid.  If you could get onto one of those two drugs for say four days beforehand then you are probably golden.  I remember reading about things like scrubbing the everloving crap out of your gums and cheeks, gargling with hydrogen peroxide, and who knows what else.  Personally I wouldn't take a chance unless you can get your hands on a test or two just to make sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 05:06:14 AM »
Well I'm just going to try and get by with kratom for a few days and use peroxide. I've been stalling taking it and I think they may be suspicious lol. I don't care I guess they need help pretty bad. I'm going to test Wed and my last dose was yesterday. It been about 24 hours and I guess the kratom is holding me a little. I'm not sick at all so that's good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline thetalkingasshole

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:27:49 AM »
Swab tests are really unreliable

Hydrogen Peroxide gargled 5-20min before the test should be fine
Worked well for me and a few different friends
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 11:18:46 AM »
Is it safe to gargle Hydrogen Peroxide ?

That's really good to know ! Thanks TTA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:38:20 AM »
Man I want to dose so bad don't tell me that tta! Do you think a 30 mg  dose will matter 12 hours later? Or should I just tough it out? The test should be tomorow afternoon.

Honestly I'm worried I still won't pass even if I didnt dose tonight.

Kratom doesn't help with depression, or that fucking thing that I absolutaly hate, Irk if anyone else gets this but like my saliva glands get very painful when I eat or drink anything. Like imagine sucking on a acidic ads lemon every time I eat. Even if it's not acidic.

Beyond that and my pupils being saucers and other minor annoyances I'm fine. I should just hold out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 01:58:06 AM »
Well I fucked up. I had to dose this morning I was to sick to do any kratom. I puked it up. Then almost shag myself then sat in the shower kicking left and right until the tea kicked in. Fuck I'm ashamed.

But the interview got pushed to Thursday! So it didn't matter anyway.

I'm gunna have to make some tea to take. I can't choke down this powder in the morning. Or just say Fuck it and just not dose in the morning and see what happens. If I do a dose at night I'm not sick in the morning.

Think that'll be enough time? 12 hours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 03:06:22 AM »
Can you get your hands on one of the drugs that isnt tested? Subs or dilaudid are two big notables.  Methadone might be a good bet.

12 hours is probably too short.  Everything I read says 2 to 3 days.  I remember reading about scrubbing your teeth and gums like a maniac and gargling with loads of listerine and hydrogen peroxide or something.

I wonder if you could keep some water under your tongue and use it to soak the test thingy and water down the test a bit to dilute it?

Too bad it isnt a piss test.  I know lots of ways to beat those.  Im surprised that nobody has any experience with saliva here.  I wish I could help you more, but no dice :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:25:09 PM by Z »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Iamonheroin

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Iamonheroin has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:December 17, 2019, 05:51:51 AM
  • keeping users safe and informed
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 07:06:31 AM »
years ago my gf at the time was at a job orientation for work at a hospital.  Anyway on spot they started doing those saliva drug tests. idk much about them but they're instant ones right? (not job as nurse or anything like that just like gift shop girl or something)

anyway i know she was dirty AF for weed and xanax n polly a lot of stuff and she texted me i told her stick a bunch of those Listerine breath strip things in her mouth. idk how many she used but she passed. You have to do it like a min or 2 before they issue the test.

Not sure the details exactly or why it works but i know it has worked for a gf of mine I was with / lived with for 7 years. so I have seen it work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 09:17:15 AM »
Can you get your hands on one of the drugs that isnt tested? Subs or dilaudid are two big notables.  Methadone might be a good bet.

12 hours is probably too short.  Everything I read says 2 to 3 days.  I remember reading about scrubbing your teeth and gums like a maniac and gargling with loads of listerine and hydrogen peroxide or something.

I wonder if you could keep so.e water inder your tongue and ise it to soak the yest thongy and water down the test a bit to dilute it?

Too bad it isnt a piss test.  I know lots of ways to beat those.  Im surprised that nobody has any experience with saliva here.  I wish I could help you more, but no dice :(

Yeah I have a belt and everything for piss tests. I've been reading non-stop, and I get a lot of different answers online. I think the confusion may be that some saliva tests are sent to a lab, and some are instant. The one I'm doing is a instant 5 min test. So I suspect it may be as cheap as possible and probably not very reliable. No lab work will be required. This. Is a guaranteed job with no suits given about my past so that's why I'm stressing so hard. It's a really good opportunity for me.

And I've tried like he'll to get some other stuff. I've even tried to get used patches off someone. No one I know or associate with does opiates, or doesn't frown on them. It fucking sucks. I can't get a patch because they think it's to dangerous!! I've had countless"why don't you just stop for 2 days". It's so frustrating dealing with these people I know. It's not fucking weed man, trust me, if I could stop for two days I would! That's what I want to say. Around here it's a bunch of potheads and tweakers. And wineos.

So yeah. I've got some super concentrated kratom now so I hope that works. I can probably hold that down . But really I don't think I even need to go that long with all the information I'm getting. Like the guy below you. Thank you. Most people are saying it's a joke. And I can pass with minimal effort. I think I can gargle whatever I want before the test. And I'm going to try that.

I'm going to dose in the morning. Then that'll be my last dose until the test. 24 hours or so with extensive h2o2 and liserine strips and kratom to not be fucking sick as shit during the interview. I will try anyway. I literally can not go to a job interview that sick. Or I'd just tough it out. If I fail then maybe I can use the poppy seed excuse and get a kiss test or something idk.

I will also defiantly report on the outcome of the test. It's so frustrating to me that people ask questions about stuff like this then never even follow up on the outcome! It seems to happen more often then not!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:27:31 AM by 6-mam »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 11:03:17 PM »
its been like 9 years since I took a salivia test for drugs, but when I did I had smoked a blunt on the way to the interview, shot H a few hours earlier, took benzos the night before, did nothing to try and pass the test (I didn't know they'd do on the spot testing it was a mass interview like you just walked in and interviewed, advertised in the newspaper) but I still passed the test. I thought it might be because I smoked a blunt right before, I had REALLY bad cottonmouth, so the test couldn't have had much salvia to work with.

I tried this again a few years ago with the drug & nicotine test day after an interview, I was using synthetic urine for the drug test, so I smoked a blunt on my way in, had cottonmouth, and they did a salivia test for nicotine (lot of companies don't hire smokers, have added random nicotine testing, and obviously you can't smoke on their property) which I failed, so I kind of disproved the cotton mouth theory, or atleast proved it's not 100% effective. I even quit smoking cigs for ~36 hours and used an ecig (still nicotine but I was hoping it wouldn't have the same effect on the test)

I think in general those swab tests are hit or miss with effectiveness, but I'd imagine they have been continually improving them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline 6-mam (OP)

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 03:00:06 AM »
And I passed.

Less the 24 hours later. Used h2o2 right before I went in to test.

Yup, there's some truth for ya. Maybe some tests require 2 3 days but most don't I guess.

Im happy. Stressted for nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions