dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• the day I injected some 2-CB 1 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: the day I injected some 2-CB  (Read 10650 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
the day I injected some 2-CB
« on: October 20, 2016, 02:10:22 PM »
years ago when 2-CB was unheard of, a mate of mine knew these guys that brought a HUGE amount of it into the country.

we're talking about a few gallons worth in size (or so they said) and totally legal. perfect.

I ended up with heaps of it and indulged for about a year.

Being the needle man I was, I just had to shoot it, didn't I ? It wasn't even that much - less than 30 mg.

I remember the whole room flashing over and focusing down into a corner and back out spinning, it was full on !

I was so overwhelmed with my new reality that I had to run away into the forest at the bottom of my property that adjoined the local cemetery.

I hid there for 8 hours until I could face the world.

It was scary, everything was ALIVE and I needed the serenity of nature to offset the visuals.

I would never repeat this experience but I thought I would share it with you.

I explored 2-CB every which way along with MDMA with Quaalude chasers.

fun times. I eventually ran out but I was ok with that ... yes, I was once a psychonaut before the term was even coined, I think so, anyway.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:55:15 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Z

Re: the day I injected some 2-CB
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 10:28:04 PM »
I injected some 25i once.  It was a bit underwhelming, but the come up was jarring.  Usually you get a smooth transition, but like this it was just smack.  Stoned.  Tripping balls. 

A favourite of mine is iv pcp.  The rush is great, and the collision of worlds feels just right with iv pcp.  I do love my dissociatives though.  Somebody else might grt freaked out by it for sure.  Its easy to see how that could happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 09:40:38 AM »
I REALLY wanna try 2C-B.

In pikhal Shulgin discusses an apparent synergy with 2CB and MDMA. Apparently the way to do it, is get a good roll going and then let it wear off; and after you've leveled out, then drop the 2cb. You'd have to read the entry, maybe I'll post it. Sounds interesting to me, and I love really visual drugs so again this sounds like one I'd enjoy..

PIHKAL #20 2C-B -- I bolded the paragraph that mentions intergrating MDMA into the experience, but pasted the whole commentary as I think it's interesting. It appears that VERY large "overdoses" are actually tolerated pretty well.. Very interesting drug imo, I want some..

"EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: Four quotations were chosen arbitrarily from literally hundreds that have worked their ways into the files. The vast majority are positive, ranging from the colorful to the ecstatic. But not all are. There are people who choose not to go into the corporeal but, rather, prefer the out-of-body experience. They express discomfort with 2C-B, and seem to lean more to the Ketamine form of altered state, one which dissociates body from mind.

There have been reports of several overdoses that prove the intrinsic safety of this compound. Prove is used here in the classic British sense; i.e., to challenge. "The proof of the pudding is in the eating," is not a verification of quality, but an inquiry into the quality itself. (The French simplify all this by using two separate verbs for prove.) One overdose was intentional, the other accidental.

(with 64 mg) I found only mild visual and emotional effects at the 20 milligram dose, so I took the remaining 44 milligrams. I was propelled into something not of my choosing. Everything that was alive was completely fearsome. I could look at a picture of a bush, and it was just that, a picture, and it posed no threat to me. Then my gaze moved to the right, and caught a bush growing outside the window, and I was petrified. A life-form I could not understand, and thus could not control. And I felt that my own life-form was not a bit more controllable. This was from the comments of a physician who assured me that he saw no neurological concerns during this dramatic and frightening experience.

(with 100 mg) I had weighed correctly. I had simply picked up the wrong vial. And my death was to be a consequence of a totally stupid mistake. I wanted to walk outside, but there was a swimming pool there and I didn't dare fall into it. A person may believe that he has prepared himself for his own death, but when the moment comes, he is completely alone, and totally unprepared. Why now? Why me? Two hours later, I knew that I would live after all, and the experience became really marvelous. But the moment of facing death is a unique experience. In my case, I will some day meet it again, and I fear that I will be no more comfortable with it then than I was just now. This was from the comments of a psychologist who will, without doubt, use psychedelics again in the future, as a probe into the unknown.

Many of the reports that have come in over the years have mentioned the combination of MDMA and 2C-B. The most successful reports have followed a program in which the two drugs are not used at the same time, nor even too closely spaced. It appears that the optimum time for the 2C-B is at, or just before, the final baseline recovery of the MDMA. It is as if the mental and emotional discoveries can be mobilized, and something done about them. This combination has several enthusiastic advocates in the psychotherapy world, and should be the basis of careful research when these materials become legal, and accepted by the medical community.

A generalized spectrum of 2C-B action can be gleaned from the many reports that have been written describing its effects. (1) There is a steep dose response curve. Over the 12 to 24 milligram range, every 2 milligrams can make a profound increase or change of response. Initially, one should go lightly, and increase the dosage in subsequent trials by small increments. A commonly used term for a level that produces a just perceptible effect is "museum level." This is a slightly-over-threshold level which allows public activities (such as viewing paintings in a museum or scenery watching as a passenger in a car) to be entered into without attracting attention. There can be considerable discomfort associated with being in the public eye, with higher doses. (2) The 2C-B experience is one of the shortest of any major psychedelic drug. Wherever you might be, hang on. In an hour or so you will be approaching familiar territory again. (3) If there is anything ever found to be an effective aphrodisiac, it will probably be patterned after 2C-B in structure.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:01:45 AM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 12:46:58 PM »
Exactly. My buddy was dealing the stuff and along with the 25 mg. pure sample he gave me a photocopy of that exact same report from Pihkal. He always impressed me with that nice touch.

It's the only PEA that I encountered with such a steep dose-ROA-response curve, I was certainly frightened by it as injecting it was far more severe than i could have ever expected than oral or nasal (burns when sniffed) ROAs.

My addition of the Quaalude chasers was my own and let me tell you that it was a stroke of genius ::)  .. the near perfect way to end a run on trippy phenethylamines, even nicer than opiates.

Again, I mourn their disappearance and wonder if anybody has tried the RC analogs of Methaqualone ?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:56:41 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 02:41:44 PM »
Qualudes are one of my favorite non opioids.
I have never got to try a analog.
It'd so hard to find a good roll
And others with all the R.Cs out there

In fact with all the R.Cs out
I don't trust anyone
Or anything.these days.
Pity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 04:25:46 PM »
I injected some 25i once.  It was a bit underwhelming, but the come up was jarring.  Usually you get a smooth transition, but like this it was just smack.  Stoned.  Tripping balls. 

A favourite of mine is iv pcp.  The rush is great, and the collision of worlds feels just right with iv pcp.  I do love my dissociatives though.  Somebody else might grt freaked out by it for sure.  Its easy to see how that could happen.

That's very brave of you. I have never heard of people injecting either drug.

You get some kudos from me for such bold experimentation.

It turns out that we are quite alike. Cool.

The message is to be very careful when injecting drugs that you have got to know by other means.

Good stuff, Z !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 09:23:09 PM »
I muscled some 2c-p once. never injected any other of the 2c compounds though.
injection of 3-meo-pcp is the bomb.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline bl4cklabel

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bl4cklabel is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2019, 12:33:57 PM
  • The worlds got me dizzy again..
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 02:17:27 PM »
Back in my younger days, when rcs were plentiful and cheap, I thought it a good idea to IV some 2C-e.

Now mind you, by this point I was very familiar with the compound. Hell, I was known to go throw 50-100mgs in a night or two from time to time. (Mostly oral since insuflate felt like snorting molten glass)

I decided to mix up about 7mgs in about .2ml of water.
Dissolved with ease, looked Crystal clear in solution.
Pulled the plunger back to register,
And BAM! My whole life was turned upside down.

The only way I can describe it is that the whole apartment flipped symmetrically, like the world spun around. I stumbled off the couch and crawled on my hands and knees out onto the balcony and vomited.

After a few minutes of that, I was sitting out in the cold, contemplating what I'd just done. I remember looking down and watching the wood-grain from the boards on the balcony growing up my hand, into my skin.

There was always a certain level of mind-fuck with 2C-e, but IV admin. Definitely brought it to a whole new level. There were about 5 other IV users with me when I did it, most of them had tried 2C-E if not a whole bunch of other various psychedelics and RCs as well, and let's just say I'm the only one who decided to try IV 2C-e that night. Lol

It was a surprisingly long lived experience too, I remember thinking that IV admin. would greatly affect duration. But, it was still a good 12-16hrs of some pretty heavy visuals. The only difference I did notice from oral was it seemed as if the trip would come and go. It wasn't just the typical onset, peak, then come down. It was like I'd peak for twenty minutes, come down a bit, then out of nowhere, back to the Moon!

Thinking back, I kind of regret not experimenting with IVing a few more of the compounds I had at my disposal at the time.

What's the RC scene like these days?

I've been dabbling with the idea of getting back into it. Especially some of the stim, opioid, and Benzo anologues I've been hearing about.

Although I have a lot of respect for psychedelics, they're just not my thing like they used to be. Definitely has to be the right occasion these days, whereas before it was always the right occasion. Lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »
haha, you got there too [ :blank: :P :blank: ]

IV admin of some of the members of the 2-Cx family must be similar.

the duration and intensity is off the charts.

i am really glad that i did it but i can't say that, like acid, every sane body should do it.

thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions