dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Quality estimate question  (Read 17804 times)

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Bodytec is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 06, 2017, 03:52:13 AM
  • dopetalk.org
Quality estimate question
« on: October 06, 2016, 02:40:36 AM »
Ok guys and gals,I have a couple questions I thought I'd ask.
I recently switched from shooting and snorting oxymorphone everyday to the big H. I had been steady,or not-so steady on oxyM for about 4 months using anywhere from 1/2 to 2 30mg G77's per day. The H that was around at first for a while didn't have much kick to it so I stayed on oxymorphone. However now the stuff I'm getting is way better. The guy is from Baltimore and says that's where this is coming from too. The last few days I did opana I probly did 4 pills in 2 days,but when I hit that first 1/2 point,it floored me. And the rush and buzz lasted for a good 30 min. It was so good that I realized I could save money staying on this stuff so I reduced consumption to about 1/4 to 1/3 of a point for each shot. And the legs are very good too. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten uncomfortable in the least,while waiting 12-15 hours between shots sometimes too. I know the bags are .1 because I weigh each one when I get it and they are .13 including the tiny corner plastic they are in. I can still get relatively high off 1/3 point and get a good buzz off 1/2 point for sure.

So my question is, Do y'all think this sounds like some good quality stuff,considering my tolerance that has built by using opana and how little of H I'm having to use to get high and stay well? The H is classic light tan powder and looks gold when drawn up getting darker the stronger I make the shot.
The points go for $25-30 depending on how many I buy,but I still think that price is better than buying a oxymorphone 30 for $25 when the point actually lasts me longer and legs are way better,keeping me well for 12+ hours no matter how much I use.

Thanks for any replies!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I used to do drugs. I still do. But I used to too ."

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
Re: Quality estimate question
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 05:01:23 AM »
Idk,  when i was doin the og opanas years ago, i was doin at least one 40 per day.  When they stopped making em i had to get dope, and i was doin about half gram lines at first to keep up with the opanas.  I still wish i could find them things, ive never nodded so hard since then.  I remember the wd's were horrible from opanas too, i believe way worse than the dope (was good dope from a major city, my friends all had been booting it by then)  i still held out for a year-year and a half before i finally felt that rush...

Game over after that.   I never got to iv the pandas, but i do know that with dope iv it was a rush then just felt normal. I guess the only 'nod" i got from dope was when i did enough to fall out.  I mean ive nodded on opana with a cigarette in my hand to wake up to a burn on my finger down to the bone before.  I wouldnt say its just tolerance cause i did pills for maybe 5-6 years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 05:35:44 AM »
yes, if even 25 mg was doing it for you. 15-30 minute rush sounds awesome. I have only twice come across anything comparable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 04:29:50 PM »
Thanks! Yea I think this is really good stuff. To add,  it is very soft like it won't come off your fingers if you touch it and it's like that thru and thru. There's no difference in consistency. The little chunks break up the same and there is zero residue left in spoon.
I doubt that there is 'uncut' H going around but whatever it is cut with is very thorough throughout. It's really light and ash-like. Amber-gold in solution. And the .1 is a lot of powder in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline QuittingTomorrow

• One Bad Motherfucker
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • QuittingTomorrow is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 20, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
  • It is what it is and it ain't what it was
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 04:52:50 PM »
If you're at 4mos and getting by for 15+ hrs on 1/4 point do yourself the biggest favor you ever could and quit right now. I didn't answer your question but I'd be doing you a huge disservice by not stating the obvious. 4mos in..... This shit doesn't get any easier bro. Good luck to you.

Regards, QT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too - Hedberg

I spent half my money on gambling, booze, and wild women; the other half I just wasted. - Fields

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 07:12:52 PM »
Thank you man,I've been trying to keep usage to a minimum...just enough to make me feel strong for the labor job I do. I've been on opiates mostly 'on' for about 6 years including methadone for 2 of those years. I stopped methadone cold turkey last December at 180mg/day and I just never got back to normal feeling so I used kratom until it was banned in my state and switched to opana 30's G77 because of the cost efficiency at only $25 each. When this quality H came around I switched to it because of cost efficiency and I'm enjoying the length of time it keeps me well, not being so up and down as shooting/snorting opana. I really do keep the H to a minimum and only get a real good buzz when I have to wait 24 hours or more. Normally I only use 1/4 of a .1 every 7-12 hours and it gives me a slight glow and keeps me well.
 Thank you for the cautionary advice though and I will continue to try to keep it at a minimum usage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 02:05:40 AM »
If you're at 4mos and getting by for 15+ hrs on 1/4 point do yourself the biggest favor you ever could and quit right now. I didn't answer your question but I'd be doing you a huge disservice by not stating the obvious. 4mos in..... This shit doesn't get any easier bro. Good luck to you.

Regards, QT

Thank you for your advice. I think I am going to heed your warning and quit,not tomorrow,no pun,but in the next couple weeks. I bought what I needed for the upcoming week yesterday and have already done two of the three bags so I obviously cannot conserve as good as I need to. I still have money for one more so I'm hoping to be okay for work til next Friday. However, this is why I want to quit. I'm sure that I could get to feeling close to normal after quitting since my usage isn't very heavy. I'm really only using enough to stay well each time anyway.
 My plan is to stop shooting it this week and sniff only 1/4 to 1/3 point each morning. Using is hurting my financial situation even though I may only use 4-5 points a week because they are $30 each.
 I will report back with my progress,good or bad. I know no one may care but maybe a newb in my situation may be able to see that it may be possible to quit before it gets too bad also.
  Thanks to you who responded and gave advice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 04:36:46 AM »
Ok sorry if this keeps sounding like the same stupid question but.....
  I'm about 2-3 months into my current Heroin binge and my guy left town for a few days so I am trying to get by on (expensive ass) pills. But I'm having not-so-good results. It was 30 hours after my last little bit of H I had when I finally got something. I got 3 Roxy30's and immediately shot 2 1/2 of them and DID NOT FELL A THING.  No worries,I figured it wouldn't be much anyway. However,,,it did get me well so I waited til this morning and scored a 'Dirty Thirty' (30mg Roxy that is really actually Fent). My friend said they are good/potent HOWEVER I DID NOT FEEL A THING. So I'm getting a little worried that I've been doing SO MUCH H that my tolly is now thru the roof. Or either the Dirty Thirty was actually FAKE. SOOOO.....I went and got some dilaudid and Opana from another guy...I know,seems I have access to ANYthing today....and I shot 8mg dilaudid and NOTHIN!!
WHAT IS GOING ON?? 4mg Dilly would at least give me a 10 second buzz 3 months ago when my main daily intake was sniffing 30mg Opana daily.

So has the H just totally shot my tolerance out?? I only use about one to two points each day. I know it is good but is it possible I cannot get buzzed on any pharms now??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »
Honeymoon phase is over....

next you'll start noticing you need more H to get off.

Then you will eventually have a gram+ day habit to just stay well.

When H doesn't get you high anymore, and only well. You will likely start adding a little coke or meth to feel "high" again. Till resources and money dry up.

Eventually getting on a maintainance program. Chasing the induction high till your on 150+ mg of methadone.

Once the methadone doesn't do anything but keep you "normal", then you mix Benzos to re-create a heroin like high. Then eventually hating the way you feel, and want to taper off to try and get clean.

Spend months detoxing. Eventually thinking you can just chip again every once and awhile.

Repeat addiction cycle.

This will be about the sum of opiate addiction, granted you don't OD. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, just trying to give an honest perspective.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 08:45:27 PM »
^^^No worries, and I've already completed that exact cycle twice now,two years on Done-then cold turkey from 180mg a year ago. Thank you for responding man.

Side note--DO NOT use trazadone to try to sleep off dopesickness! It will make you feel like your skin is crawling at 100mg even for an experienced traz-user. Diphenhydramine is about the same. Xanax is the only way to go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »

When H doesn't get you high anymore, and only well. You will likely start adding a little coke or meth to feel "high" again. Till resources and money dry up.

Eventually getting on a maintainance program. Chasing the induction high till your on 150+ mg of methadone.

Once the methadone doesn't do anything but keep you "normal", then you mix Benzos to re-create a heroin like high. Then eventually hating the way you feel, and want to taper off to try and get clean.

Spend months detoxing. Eventually thinking you can just chip again every once and awhile.

Repeat addiction cycle.

This will be about the sum of opiate addiction, granted you don't OD. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, just trying to give an honest perspective.

Wow,so cynical and yet so true! Been there, done that. I'm back on the juice for the third time in 12 years,lame!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 08:46:48 AM »
So I've got 2 suboxone strips in the cabinet. It's been 24 hours since I felt nothing from the dilaudid. My guy gets back in town tomorrow and I'm trying desperately to wait. Fuck suboxone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 10:24:43 AM »
It's not just the maintenance meds, it's the nature of the beast and most things tolerance.

Once trashed, it's a done deal for all time, save some blissful fleeting moments.

Welcome to my world and many other's too.

Opiates: deceptive with diminishing returns so treat your tolly like the precious baby that it is.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:29:17 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Bodytec (OP)

• Regular
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 11:15:03 AM »
^^^ I never have been able to do that Chip, I've been on HEAVY I MEAN HEAVY OXY before when I first learned of withdrawal. And this time with the H I've actually been able to use just enough to stay well (except for the weekends). But yea.....
This morning when I had been waiting 80+ hours on my H guy I finally took about 5mg of suboxone.....

AMAZINGLY- it made me feel really good again. I was on suboxone for 2 years after my first crazy run with powder oxy. But at that time I had taken it too early and had precipitated withdrawals and from there on out I just used it along side a major coke habit. This time I actually think it is doing its 'job'....also coupled with the fact I am nearly 8 years older and OFF ALL UPPERS.

Anyway it also curbed my cravings for dope ALL DAY and so I really don't know what I'm gonna do the rest of the week. I sure as hell ain't gonna go get any dope and WASTE IT while the bupe is still in my system!

Also, I think alcohol works good with bupel tonight? I D K. 3 tall tall 25 oz. Natty Daddy got me feelin right   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wanderingmind

• Reputation Power: 5
  • wanderingmind is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2016, 09:57:42 PM »

Repeat addiction cycle.

You hit the nail on the head with this post.

Sums up my experience perfectly!  I "remember" a good six month period where I was on 150 mg of methadone and was taking at least 20 mg of xanax a day.  I'd dose right when the clinic opened up at 5:30 and then take 7 bars.  I'd nod hard all morning and then take several more bars in the afternoon.  Jesus. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions