dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Best way to store urine till date of drug test  (Read 8045 times)

Offline BRIAN2146 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BRIAN2146 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 25, 2018, 03:25:40 PM
Best way to store urine till date of drug test
« on: July 08, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »
I know this subject is probably buried in another thread, I looked but couldn't find anything. I have a drug test this coming TuesdAy and am dirty, I was wondering what the best way to store the urine until then. I read to freeze it until that day and then heat it up 10 min before the test. Any other tips?? Fwiw the doctor isn't that strict, it's an unsupervised test And he doesn't check the urine temp. Just puts the stick in and checks the levels. Thanks for your help with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Re: Best way to store urine till date of drug test
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:54:52 AM »
I used to do this all the time.

Take the urine, put it in a gatorade or other plastic sealed bottle, and freeze it, if you really want to be slick, put it in like 10 different 5 hour energy sized bottles, and then freeze them all.

Before the test, I took it out, put it in the mircowave, and then took another (larger) container and put water in that, and then microwaved that, then I dropped my thawed piss into it so that way it kept it warm while traveling. Another option is to use hand warmers.

I know you said your doctor didn't check the temp, but believe me, when he grabs it to put the dip stick in it, if it's cold, or even cool to the touch, you're fucked. I had that happen to me. You want it to be warm, seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BRIAN2146 (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BRIAN2146 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 25, 2018, 03:25:40 PM
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 04:06:59 AM »
Appreciate your reply dizz. What temp should it be when I bring it on the day of the test ? Can I warm it up at home ( 45 min drive ) or do I have to stop some were close by the testing facility
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 04:30:23 AM »
You can get stick on thermometers at petco for $4 in the reptile section they have ones that are basically stickers that you stick to an aquarium that go from 90-106, I usually get the empty travel size shampoo bottles at walmart for $1 they are just clear empty bottles with a flip lid and then just put the themometer on the side of it so you know exactly how hot it is. However after you squeeze the bottle to get the piss to come out it makes either a popping noise or a gurgle while sucking in air so you gotta practice a bit with water to make sure you can do it quietly.

I usually use 2 hot hands hand warmers and keep it all under my nuts, just make sure you give the hot hands plenty of time to warm up, when I only had one warmer I could only get it to about 90 degrees which I think it needs to be about 92-94 to not be considered tampered with if they are checking the temp. I usually shoot for right under 100 on the bottle so that by the time I get it all in and to the doc the temp says 95.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 08:51:25 PM »
This might be a really stupid question but do you put the temp strips on the inside or outside of the bottle? Only reason I ask that is because it seems like the temp strips on drug test bottles are on the outside, but how the fuck do they know the temp of your piss if it's on the OUTSIDE with your piss on the INSIDE? Sorry if that's dumb but just a thought.

Also, I like to heat water up to about 100-105 degrees then put it in a Yeti cup. Then stick my bottle of piss in the water and put the lid on the yeti cup for the drive there. Just make sure your bottle is sealed good though because I've used dark piss before that I thought I did everything perfect before at the 'done clinic and they said the creatinine was like .05 or some shit when it needs to be at least .20 and that's only if you drank like 2 gallons of water before you pissed. Guess the hot water got in my bottle somehow.
I've also had my drug test show positive for meth and oxy and a few others when I've never done meth and hadn't touched oxy in months or years before that UA. Not sure if heat would somehow make my add positive piss show positive for meth or what but I was really confused. That was just a dip stick test though (which were wrong a lot at this particular clinic) and don't think they ever sent it to a lab 'cause it wasn't an "official" UA for the clinic, just a dip stick test for my Dr's appt. at the clinic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions