dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: the straight dope on DMT  (Read 33438 times)

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: the straight dope on DMT
« Reply #44 from previous page: July 09, 2016, 08:24:14 PM »
See what I mean about life almost being pre-planned? If you would have never become a drug user, you would have never met this therapist, who just so happened to be part of the DMT culture, and has sent your mind/life in a certain direction. In this instance the ayahuasca trip seems to be calling to you.

I'm of the same or similar mindset - I believe in pre-destination, even determinism.  Mine does include free will, i don't believe them to be mutually exclusive - time being the only dimension (that we experience) that we have limited access to.  This whole process of getting off the h has been full of unique "coincidences."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 01:53:50 AM »
@MoeMentim when I detoxed that's when I really started noticing a sort of weird pathway that connected in weird coincidences. Even my nightmares I learned from. Which is interesting because when we sleep our brains release DMT. Maybe something higher than I can comprehend wanted me to realize certain things with the nightmares, like hidden messages that held great meaning.

Everything seems to be building up to something.

I think we can alter and control that pathway. Free will like you said. It's not just a strait path, there are many twists and turns to the path, and we can choose which to take. Everyone's life road map is unique to them.

You mentioned us only having certain access to time. I have a theory that when you take a certain path, time splits off and creates an alternate parallel universe where the other option was chosen. For example when you fix up, and OD. Get saved and hit by narcan...Then a split happens in time where you you didn't survive the OD.

Yet another theory. That alter time line where you die, you start over from the start because you didnt take the right way, and you keep repeating the life till you get to the ultimate reason we are each here. Then you evolve from 3rd density and go to another place called 4th density where the lessons and knowledge are takin to whatever is next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2016, 02:48:48 AM »
man pooper, that's too deep for me but I wish it were true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 02:47:01 PM »
man pooper, that's too deep for me but I wish it were true.

Here's another one of my more fringe theories.

I think we are all gods, and have put ourselves in this ultimate game.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2016, 10:05:01 PM »
@MoeMentim when I detoxed that's when I really started noticing a sort of weird pathway that connected in weird coincidences. Even my nightmares I learned from. Which is interesting because when we sleep our brains release DMT. Maybe something higher than I can comprehend wanted me to realize certain things with the nightmares, like hidden messages that held great meaning.

Everything seems to be building up to something.

I think we can alter and control that pathway. Free will like you said. It's not just a strait path, there are many twists and turns to the path, and we can choose which to take. Everyone's life road map is unique to them.

You mentioned us only having certain access to time. I have a theory that when you take a certain path, time splits off and creates an alternate parallel universe where the other option was chosen. For example when you fix up, and OD. Get saved and hit by narcan...Then a split happens in time where you you didn't survive the OD.

Yet another theory. That alter time line where you die, you start over from the start because you didnt take the right way, and you keep repeating the life till you get to the ultimate reason we are each here. Then you evolve from 3rd density and go to another place called 4th density where the lessons and knowledge are takin to whatever is next.

Pretty sure I typed out a whole detailed response to this before, most likely drunk & decided to delete.  Anyhow, check out the new-ish "multiverse theory" it's basically exactly what you're talking about.  I'm a little apprehensive about it because it seems to me that it would simultaneously answer/destroy all questions. 

This morning's sunrise was immaculate.  right now it's raining cats & dogs with close lightning and dark clouds, might see some hail. This world is a trip in itself, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
i xtract my spice from mHRB and ACRB.

after drying on glass to crystal i dissolve 500mg per 1ml of 0mg PG sometimes adding slight flavor.  this will give you blast off in 1 hit, not even 3.

its all waiting for you, instead of complaining get out there and make it happen, especially you people in oz and New Z, its in all the grass and tree bark you see everyday.

theres a whole new world out there and tech is fueling it, evolve or get left behind. learn encryption. LSD is less than $1 for 98% and higher purity crystal at 120ug.  seek and find.

i am probably done posting here for a good while, i have given you the keys to what you seek.  fare thee well.

if you want to find me i will be on the majestic garden , use the codephrase price of freedom in weight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions