dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Sterifilt  (Read 17559 times)

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
Re: Sterifilt
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 08, 2016, 01:50:09 AM »
And yeah, @theSWPK there may be some aspects of cotton fever that are unique to cotton (one particular bacteria associated with cotton in particular).  But I think cotton fever is often basically just a dramatic bacterial infection that comes on so suddenly because the bacteria are introduced straight into the blood stream.

If that's the case, you could get something like cotton fever as a result of any number of unsterile aspects to shooting up.  But if you used to use cottons and get cotton fever often, but haven't since switching to cigarette filters, that would be interesting to hear.

Oh I totally agree. I've experienced the fever in complete absence of cotton, the most likely culprit was water. But the way I see it, cotton is just an additional vector, the removal of which should, and has IME reduced instances of cfever.

I also have found that effects can vary by region. The only time I've experienced a "dirty hit" (immediate onset fever/chills) was in the west NV CA. Whereas on the Gulf coast, having lived in MS and LA it's always taken at the very least 1 hour to take effect. 1 to 3 hours, usually about 1hr 45min. This could be explained by differences in how heroin is handled, BUT I'm talking about pills! Anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Roman Totale (OP)

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 02:11:25 AM »
Hardness of the water, maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 09:02:56 AM »
Hardness of the water, maybe?

No discernable difference. Used bottled water 3/4 of the time there. Maybe it's local bacteria at injection site that varies by region?

I hate how bad it is when I'm talking to regular people, I want to talk about drug topics.
"So, do you often shake uncontrollably after injecting water from other parts of the country?"
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:06:37 AM by theSWPK »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 04:37:47 PM »
You can use 0.2um micron filters to get rid of everything supposedly.  I've heard that this includes the bacteria that causes cotton fever.

It could be anything.  Dirty spoon, touching the pill with fingers, some guy put it in his man purse, water that has been sitting out and contaminated with something.

I think they call it cotton fever because it tends to happen with cotton washes.  When you don't dry them quickly they grow bacteria like a biologist.  I had a batch of filters once that was still damp two weeks later.  I was sick as hell though and decided cotton fever was worth it for getting off dope sick.  Two hours wrapped in a blanket with my teeth chattering later and I wasn't so sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 07:49:17 PM »
LOL at "I'm no dentist" @neighbor

That exchangesupplies.com site is pretty sweet. I'm gonna buy some of  those 2ml luer-lock syringes and some nice needles.
The crack pipe they sell is SUPER-- NICE. Made of really thick glass. I think I'll buy one as a gift for someone I know.
"Makes a great stocking stuffer."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 08:10:38 PM »
"May facilitate the stealing of stockings." Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Roman Totale (OP)

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 06:14:05 AM »
Well, those 100 filters went by in a jif... :\  Despite my shooting partner's initial skepticism, they were great with the tar.  Got a little gummed up when I tried to produce a Suboxone-hydroxyzine combo ("Ts and Blues" for the Millenials, anyone?).

Some more are on the way so I can indulge in the dubious pleasures of shooting Suboxone and Ambien a little more safely... but I also ordered a few of those What-Man? 0.2nm micron filters (for a pretty penny!) since I've got a Luer-Loktm tip syringe lying around and may as well make my "Suboxyzine" as clean as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 06:37:48 AM »
Whatman wheel filters are serious business.  0.2 um leaves the solution essentially sterile.  I used them when I was brewing some steroids to sell a few years back.

Now that was good money.  $50 for 100g, and sold for $60 for 5 grams in a vial.  God bless China again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2018, 10:03:37 PM »
Well, those 100 filters went by in a jif... :\  Despite my shooting partner's initial skepticism, they were great with the tar.  Got a little gummed up when I tried to produce a Suboxone-hydroxyzine combo ("Ts and Blues" for the Millenials, anyone?).

Some more are on the way so I can indulge in the dubious pleasures of shooting Suboxone and Ambien a little more safely... but I also ordered a few of those What-Man? 0.2nm micron filters (for a pretty penny!) since I've got a Luer-Loktm tip syringe lying around and may as well make my "Suboxyzine" as clean as possible.
Does hydroxyzine really cause a rush like some people say? I've got a bunch of vistoril AKA hydroxyzine laying around that they gave me for anxiety in rehab and a script with a few refills after rehab. I could add 25-50mg's to a shot of dope if it'll potentiate it at all.

I also have ambien to IV but never done it before. Can I get 10mgs in a 1ml insulin rig or do I need a 3ml (or larger) barrel? I really don't want to IV anything that requires a 3ml barrel. Those are steroid syringes/needles/barrels in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 01:17:36 AM by bignasty »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2018, 12:55:28 AM »
the last time that i shot Zolpidem, I remember it looked as white as milk and i used a 5 ml barrel.

i won't go into specifics but apparently i ended up doing the whole box, emptying the contents of all my drawers on the bed and taking my MDMA stash.

i had completely blacked out and remember a paramedic stopping me from trying to go for a drive by making me look at myself in the mirror.

then i realised that the cops were in the garden.

in fact, a bunch of paramedics and police were all over my property !

i had also bled out all over the shirt that i was wearing !

i literally had lost my mind. I fucked up big time but i didn't get busted as i had committed no crime and taken all my drugs except a bag of pot that i had placed in the kitchen.

soon after, i passed out again. when i woke up, my partner wasn't talking to me so i rang both the local Ambulance and Police stations to find out wtf i had done to have them deploy so many resources to my place.

they absolutely refused to tell me despite mkaking numerous calls but apparently i had gone 'nuts' and my partner had called for help.

then there was the time i came to after another Ambien shooting session and i partially wearing my partner's dress with stupid pictures on my camera.

by all means, shoot some Ambien but do so in a controlled environment, preferrably STRAPPED DOWN so you can't move.

i initially shot about 50 mg but i must've kept going.

seriously, don't fuck with Zolpidem Tartrate in high doses without a sitter !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »
the last time that i shot Zolpidem, I remember it looked as white as milk and i used a 5 ml barrel.

i initially shot about 50 mg but i must've kept going.
So would 10mg's go into 1ml or would I need a bigger barrel rig?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 02:55:36 AM »
barrels ... before i answer your question, let me tell you how deep i went -- as far as using a 60 ml. barrel and i remember making my own catheters with butterfly tubing that i extended using drawing up "needles" to join them.

then i would load it up with 330 mg of diluted Methadone and amphetamine.

then to push the plunger, i would place it upside down on the floor and use my feet to push the barrel down on the plunger ! LOL - Chip's idea of the uber IV freak 😊.

Doing this landed me in hospital (you should see my medical records because i was a "regular" there ... fuck that !

OK, 10 mg won't do shit so either get a bigger barrel and do max 50 mg.

This will let you explore the drug's psychoactive properties which are hallucinogenic BUT you have to be careful as if you go past that point, your mind will go to sleep except the "bit" that causes somnambulism (sleepwalking) or, as in my case, sleep-injecting 😷.

please visit https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Zolpidem to see the dosing matrix.

ALWAYS visit that website to explore the dose/effect spectrum.

and visit Tripsit - links are on the home page.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:06:30 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal