dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Field Report: 4-day furanylfentanyl binge  (Read 14347 times)

Offline Zoops (OP)

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Field Report: 4-day furanylfentanyl binge
« on: April 25, 2016, 08:46:56 PM »
1,7g of furanylfentanyl arrived via post Tuesday 19 April.

I immediately dove in headfirst. First dose was IV, of a barely visible amount, an estimation of 1mg, what I figured my dose ought to be. A little something, but not much. Stepped up the IV doses until I was slamming what I estimate to be about 10mg at a time.  A tiny little speck, but visible.

I have a pretty big PST habit and a monumental tolerance to go with it, so I wasn't scared. For a N00B, this would be suicide.

Started sniffing it because  it's too inconvenient to keep preparing shots of the stuff. Half-life is about 30-45min.

Sniffing it at work every hour or so. Only nodded out like twice at work.

Fast-forward to Friday afternoon, when I was sniffing match head size bumps of it. Tolerance develops VERY EXTREMELY quickly. I nodded out several times, to come to sitting on the edge of the bathtub, or standing in my kitchen, sitting in an easy chair.

When I did that first shot, enough to definitely feel it, I was skeptical on whether in fact this was an opioid at all, like maybe they had substituted some random downer for the furanylfentanyl that I had ordered. Because it was just like I was being sedated on something, but not an opiate feel to it. But I didn't have one sip of PST for four days and didn't experience one whit of withdrawal. If I had had nothing (as in no opiates) for four days, I'd be climbing the walls sick as shit. So it was definitely an opioid/opiate. I am apt to believe they sent me what I ordered, furanylfentanyl.

UNTIL SATURDAY morning! Sniffed my last bump of it late Friday night, passed out for a few hours, then woke up Saturday morning. Feeling a little bit "off." Had one of those pukes where it just comes out of nowhere, like a sneeze. Immediately had runny nose from hell, and very pukey feeling. I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to hold down PST to get well again, or that my tolerance had been jacked up so bad that PST wouldn't touch me. After two doses, the sickness went away and I'm happy to report all is well.

It's probably about 1/3 or 1/4 the potency of fentanyl. That's just a rough, battlefield estimate, this junkies opinion.

I don't think this stuff is really worth it. It lacks the warmth of other opiates. Just a heavy stoning feeling to it. I'm glad I got to try it, but it's not really worth it. I mean if you're looking for something dirt cheap to maintain on, even with the short half-life, it would be relatively cheap to do it with furanylfent. $40 worth lasted me four solid days. But I shudder to think what your tolerance would be like after a month of sniffing 50mg lines of that shit. You might die from withdrawal.

I think this shit will definitely kill somebody, or at the least make someone's life a miserable hell when they run out after being on it for a month solid, nothing to take for relief. Thankfully, my tolerance didn't rise to the point where PST wouldn't even touch it, but I think if I had been on it for like 2 weeks, that would be a distinct possibility.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:01:27 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
Re: Field Report: 4-day furanylfentanyl binge
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 09:21:57 PM »
So do you feel like the up the nose ROA is pretty much as good as IV, without the rush of course, but not wasteful to snort?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Zoops (OP)

• Deceased
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 09:57:34 PM »
Yeah, but you absolutely MUST chase it with some water for it to work. I got best results from sniffing it and then sniffing like one dropperful of water afterwards. And that's only if you're actually taking enough to actually sniff, like a "bump" of it, which would likely put an opiate-naive person in the ground.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 11:52:37 PM »
You are right, It could definitely kill someone, and already has. At least 7 times http://www.cookcountyil.gov/2016/04/18/medical-examiner-reports-deaths-from-powerful-opioids-on-the-rise/

Bonus points for the disclaimer at the end  :) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:02 AM »
Be careful with the tolerance thing... the first time I did H, pods still worked. After 2-3 times... not so much.

At least were getting RC opiates now... I'm sure others are better. If I remember correctly, furanylfentanyl is supposed to be like half the strength of regular fent but butyrfentanyl is 1 to 1. Heard it has a bit more up to it... in am oxy type of way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 01:57:47 AM »
Apparently w18 is the new crazy killer drug here in Canada.  100x fentanyl or so.
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/health/canadians-invented-opioid-100-times-more-potent-than-fentanyl-30-years-ago-now-lethal-w-18-is-on-the-streets

Honestly your experience sounds like most fentanyl-type opiates to me.  Not very euphoric, short acting, rapidly rising tolerance, and nasty withdrawal.  Not my first choice by far, but if it's what you can get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops (OP)

• Deceased
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 06:46:04 AM »
After the first IV dose that I took, from which I could feel some effects, I was of the opinion that there is no way what I got was an opiate. The buzz just didn't feel really like an opiate. Really just a strong downer-type feeling. Some element of that opiate glow there, but I wasn't absolutely sure. The only reason I know for a fact that the drug I was taking was an opiate, and therefore can be reasonably sure it was in fact furanylfentanyl, is that I didn't get any w/d whatsoever after being off PST for four solid days. At which point I'd be bedridden with cold sweats, shakes, nausea, diarrhea, the whole nine.

Glad to be back in the arms of morpheus now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 08:30:33 AM »
@Zoops, again I add that you are very brave.

No way would I readily mess with potent opiates, I have OD'ed 3 times and that's enough for me ... but if I had a chaperone with Narcan handy then I might change my mind.

At least find a buddy to sit with you and perhaps save your life if you get a little too enthusiastic.

Was it euphoric, much ?

The half life seems very short.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:22:43 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline mickeyaye6989

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • mickeyaye6989 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 20, 2021, 12:55:52 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 04:47:50 AM »
Having the same issues with the pfbf I'm currently using. Little "actual" opiate feeling and warmth but it's sedating as hell. This shit also seems to last for hours, as I'm used to shooting 15mg/morph every 6ish hours to stay well but one squirt off my bottle has me solid for at least 6-8, which seems totally contrary to fent logic. Also, it seems to have a blocking effect on my other opiates, as I can barely even feel a decent shot of M now that would normally have me on fire.

Edit: So I've discovered that I probably have fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (FIBF), as the effects of this compound differ from most other fent analogues in that it has a much longer half life (6-8 hours) and has a somewhat trippy nod. I've been noticing this more and more after smoking some weed, but I'm getting strange trip-like sensations and stuff that is almost like that first 2-3 minutes when you start to feel the mushrooms you ate half an hour ago. It's not entirely unpleasant, but it might make it hard to function. Seems like less is more with this one.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:40:54 AM by mickeyaye6989 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions