Core Topics > Drugs

Help! I'm really worried!

(1/5) > >>

Braley:
At the beginning of the month my Dr accidentally wrote me out 2 scripts of Hydrocodone. Same Dr, but he wrote one the first week of the month, and wrote the second script the second week without me even requesting it, but my dumb self still went and got it. The first week I got the first filled at WalGreens, and the second script I got filled at Kroger. Both paid with cash. My question is what are the chances of him realizing what he did and then what I did, and what could my reason be for getting both filled? FYI he has done this multiple times with my Klonopin, and I only did that once with 2 pharmacies, and he didn't find out. I'm just really worried!

Taytoechip:
i think youre going to be okay here

as for a reason just incase, maybe something about he gave it to you? I mean getting a prescription filled after a Dr writes it for you is pretty much SOP

Chip:
if it were me then I'd have corrected his error, thus earning more trust that is better in the long run, but that's just me.

Taytoechip:

--- Quote from: chipper on April 18, 2016, 09:58:02 PM ---if it were me then I'd have corrected his error, thus earning more trust that is better in the long run, but that's just me.

--- End quote ---

god damn you honest junkies! The fuck are you trying to do, complety reverse the stigma that generations of junkies worked so hard for?!

Braley:
But what if he asks why I went to 2 different pharmacies? One filled one week, and the other filled the next week?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version