dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Help! I'm really worried!  (Read 18874 times)

Z

Re: Help! I'm really worried!
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 20, 2016, 07:24:29 AM »
They might catch it or they might not.  I honestly don't know how refills work when you have two scripts for the same thing.  I assume the only thing that wouldatter is the prescription with the refill not the other one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 07:07:20 PM »
Can someone answer me?
If there was a definite answer, we  certainly would.

But either a yes or a no would both be an educated guess or speculation on our part. As we are not the pharmacy/pharmacist. 
We can however without a doubt pretty much say that yes, the technology is there. If they wanted/needed to, they WOULD be able to see your previous prescriptions filled. We're not talking about apples from a fruit stand here. Now IF they will look into it, and IF it would end up being a problem. Well we just dont know that.

Sorry.
Best of luck though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 03:01:29 AM »
i'm just flattered that the OP thinks that we know ALL the answers, some of which involve mind reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Z

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 07:31:49 AM »
I'm tempted to add "magic lamp" as my user title now.  I might get some rubbing in some interesting places that would make it all worthwhile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 11:25:09 AM »
I don't know why two legit prescriptions BY THE SAME DOCTOR would be a problem. You didn't con him, or tell him you didn't fill the first one, right? He just handed you another 'script. Your defense is obvious "I assumed he thought I would need mre than he originally prescribed."

With legitimate pain after an injury or surgery this happens all the time. You get a prescription, you use it all up and are still in pain so the doctor writes more.

I had surgery and the surgeon wrote me a script for #40 4 mg Dilaudid. A wek later I went back to the office for a follow-up, mentioned I had just aken the last of the original 40 and the doctor didn't blink as he wrote me another #20. The pharmacist said nothing, just filled it.

At WORST the filling pharmacist might call the doctor's office to confirm the prescription and it will be in your chart so they will fill it. Plus it is only Hydro.l
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 07:43:36 AM »
Can someone answer me?

You can get multiple prescriptions for the same drug... Are you in pain management or is this just a GP?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Raine

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Raine is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2022, 04:07:02 AM
  • Do no harm but take no shit
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 08:31:41 AM »
There is a database but I can't tell you if it's state by state or if your doctor would be looking you up.

I got busted by a sub doc for breaking the "one doctor and no benzos even if scripted" rule. He brought me to this computer and showed me all my scripts I got filled for years going back with the pharmacy, doctor that prescribed, dates filled, etc. And this was like 11 years ago or something so the tech has been around.
If you have any type of "contract" with the doc like its a pain place and you broke a rule I'd be more worried than if it's just a g.p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 09:43:58 AM »
I bets they arrested him and put him in federal pound me in the ass prison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Catsfordrugs

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Catsfordrugs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 30, 2023, 03:57:15 PM
  • Welcome, drugs !
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 11:37:17 AM »
I bets they arrested him and put him in federal pound me in the ass prison.
One of my favorite movies ever. Michael Bolton, Lawrence, “the bobs.” Classic office work deterent. Thanks for that. Sorry for derail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2018, 01:08:05 AM »
I switched doctors once cuz my normal doc was only writing me 60 pink 7.5mg hydro's every month and I wanted more. The new doc made me fill out paperwork and get "approved" and wrote me a letter with my appt. date and time and a statement that said "Under no circumstances will the doctor write FOR ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES". I talked to my friend that went to him and went from getting like 120 roxy 30's a month from another dr. to getting 240 10mg 'dones AND 90 roxy 30's for B/T pain. He said it's just a test to see if people will call and cancel their appt.

Anyway, I bring in all my script bottles and show him the dates that I got all of them filled and explained that I'm in the process of changing doctors but I'm not gonna see my old doctor ever again. He writes me a script for adderall even though I filled em a week or so earlier. Then, my old doctor sent me a letter saying I was no longer accepted as a patient at his practice, no big deal since I wasn't gonna go back to him anyway. About a week later, my NEW doctor sends me a letter saying I'm kicked outta his practice and he'll no longer see me as a patient.

I went to talk to him and he said why'd you fill the adds if you already had adds? I said I figured I was supposed to fill it since you wrote it and didn't put "don't fill until so and so date" on the script. I said I'm not taking extra or anything so you just won't have to write me another script for adds for another months and a half or whenever I run out and am supposed to run out. He said ok that's cool, I understand.

Then I go to my appt. a few weeks later and the bitch lady at the front is like "you're no longer a patient here and you've been kicked out for doctor shopping". I said I came up here and talked to the doctor about it and he told me to come to my appt. She gets the doctor and talks to him before I can and this old, stupid, losing his mind motherfucker acts like we never had a conversation 2-3 wks earlier about me filling my adderall early and what not. He said why'd you fill it if you already had some? I said 'cause you wrote me a script and didn't put don't fill until such and such date. He said yeah right, I can't see you as a patient anymore.

I was FUCKED out of my adderall, klonopin and lorcets for a month or two but it ended up working itself out in the end 'cause I went to a pain doc that put me on 'done for pain and went to a shrink that wrote for my adderall and upped my kpin BUT it was a YUUGE pain in the ass going through all the bullshit that followed from filling a script of fucking adds (which I don't even take except on rare occasions and at low 5-10mg doses) a few weeks early.

Wish I wouldn't have done it 'cause this doctor was old school and known all over town for writing people huge amounts of pain meds and benzos and adds, etc.. even though he was just a family doctor and not a pain doctor. My friend that i mentioned got 240 'dones a month ended up getting 330 10mg 'dones every month AND 120 30mg roxies every month.
I could make that script last and never have to go to a done clinic and probably even be able to make a good bit of $$$ from the roxies, or I'd at least try to trade em for fent patches or dilaudid or dope or benzos since I can't really feel roxies anymore after getting a tolerance to 'done. Last time I tried, I took 10 30's and still didn't feel shit even though it had been like a week since my last 'done and at least 12 hrs since my last shot of dope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions