dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Diphenhydramine Withdrawals  (Read 17826 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Diphenhydramine Withdrawals
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 22, 2016, 02:29:03 AM »
I tried to do the stupid nicorette lozenges to cut back all that made me do was use a dip on the top and a lozenge on the bottom and now i always have 2 dips one on the top and one on the bottom. Kinda like what the kids called a half moon but instead of all split in half between top and bottom, and I cant fall asleep with out a dip in anymore I physically can't do it no matter how hard i've tried I am hoping that will change when I get a girlfriend because I usually psend the first weeks sleeping next to a girl wide awake maybe thatll stop that gross habit.

I decided to take some roxy 30s with my done today I took some at night it was a nice little glow i took my 90 mg of done at 615 Am and my 90 mg of oxy at 630 pm then decided to take 105 more mgs of oxy at 1030 so well see how that goes hopefully it's a nice glow again and
i wake up with an even better glow from the oxy's. They were $23ea. and I had extra school money so i'd figured id give it a try while staying away from the benedryl. They were better than I thought they're going to be its between 27 months since I've had any opiate other than done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: Diphenhydramine Withdrawals
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 01:29:46 AM »
I was thinking of buying some - 50 mg. x 10 to help me sleep as I try to reduce my Olanzapine.

I also found this > https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DPH

How effective is it as a sleep aid ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions