dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs) 5 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs)  (Read 40536 times)

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Wave of the Future? (Disposable Fent E-cigs)
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »
How long did you have to wait to not take your done before you were able to get high @Guts?

I really want to find to find out how much an ounce, 4 oz, or a 1/2 pound of bth would be. Or how expensive 100 grams, a quarter, or half kilo  of ecp price would be. What would be the prices for something like that? How much would a half kilo be of almost 100% pure stuff thats ecp and how much would it be for BTH? Do you think you'd be able to get it without being shot? What would be the best way of trying to find that amount of uncut goodness?

I want to get a large quantity of something that is as close to pure as I am ever going to see. Do you think at those weights you would be able to get product that is close to pure? That is really what I want 100-500 gs of pure ECP all for myself I'd rather do this with ECP but if I were looking into using it for e-cigs then I wouldn't mind getting BTH.

What would need to be done to make using ecp or bth in a E-cig or something like a weed dabbing rig possible? Is it possible for it to be done efficiently and what all would need to be done to make that happening? So if you used a water bong to smoke bth would it have the same effect as if you were smoking crack that all of the coke or dope would get stuck in the water and you wouldn't smoke any of it out?

Do you think it's possible to get almost 100%pure stuff without buying a half kilo? How would I do that? Know someone who is getting really good stuff and see about going up the chain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 01:56:25 PM »
I don't wait at all... I just take my methadone like normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »
That's been my experience with methadone too.  There is no real blocking dose.  Just a large boost in tolerance.  The problem is that it can be dangerous to take huge doses to try to bust through the raised tolerance that you now have. That's the way that many people OD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Hooman

• Non-standard issue, also a
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Hooman is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 16, 2020, 02:17:46 AM
  • I've got a handful of coconut-size opium pods...
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »
...How about vaping methadone? Smoked, methadone is supposed to be the shit...
I thought I'd necro this thread, only just having read it to throw my 2c to this question - the bioavailability of Methadone orally is virtually 100% as it is (although it takes awhile to work), and I used to inject 150mg of M every day, back in the day, and while it kept me well (as in not withdrawing), it was still pretty 'meh', and so I can't see any reason why smoking it would 'be the shit' IMO.

Also, as for smoking ECP - that's #4 isn't it? Which means that it's Diamorphine in some kind of salt form? You wouldn't get very far smoking that as it is, you'd be better off freebasing it first, and making it into something more akin to #3 which is better suited to smoking (actually vaporising).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2017, 12:03:00 AM »
...How about vaping methadone? Smoked, methadone is supposed to be the shit...
I thought I'd necro this thread, only just having read it to throw my 2c to this question - the bioavailability of Methadone orally is virtually 100% as it is (although it takes awhile to work), and I used to inject 150mg of M every day, back in the day, and while it kept me well (as in not withdrawing), it was still pretty 'meh', and so I can't see any reason why smoking it would 'be the shit' IMO.

Vaping freebase methadone was originally reported on by Borohydride, the crochety SOB he is.

His hypothesis was that MD is slow to 'come on' orally due to it's high lipid-solubility, but he thought that freebasing methadone would raise blood concentrations so quickly that the MD would concentrate in the brain and bring big fat rushes (why this doesn't also work with IV done, he never explained).

The problem with testing this, is that crystals of base MD big enough to filter are apparently rather difficult to grow. I've tried it in the freezer and also by heat cycling the mother liquor, but all I get are super super fine, gooey xtals that are soaked up in the paper filters. It's very easy to FB the MD, the problem is collecting it. I have smoked the filter medium and very small amounts of collected xtal-goo, there definitely seems to be something to it, the harsh, nasty-ass vapors taste very strong and numb the lips, mouth and throat tremendously.

I think the base MD is soluble in ether, one could maybe extract the mother liquor with that or maybe chcl3. I never got that far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Hooman

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 12:20:49 AM »
I dunno man, it sounds like bullshit to me - after all, as you asked yourself - why would vaporising it be any better than IVing it, in that case? Makes no sense.

This wouldn't be the first time that Boro has spun a line of bullshit from what I can gather...

I've looked into being able to extract M from carriers like tablets, linctus etc. in the past, and from what I could gather, it's a bit of a bastard of a compound to try and isolate, freebase and purify - it tends to want to form into gooey hard to deal with masses (as you reported finding for yourself), so I dropped my research and efforts into it. Also because M is (IMO) very *meh* even when IVed as a pure pharmaceutical, designed for administration by that route.

EDIT - And, yeah - from what I remember from looking into it, the freebase could be collected and purified if you had access to some funky, not exactly everyday solvents.

Also, it makes sense what you report upon attempting to vaporise some of the M goo - it's quite a caustic compound apparently - even injecting the pharmaceutical (wet) ampules was very hard on the veins, and this was quite well known amongst people who were familiar with it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:29:43 AM by Hooman »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 02:50:25 AM »
I've heard around here that 80mg of done is the beginning of blocking dose territory. Pretty safe to say if you're on 90mg, you're not going to get much from dope.

This is entirely false. Methadone doesn't "block" heroin, it simply jacks tolerance. If one has good quality dope, it's more than possible to push past an 80mg+ methadone tolerance. Ask me how I know..

@Hooman :
I dunno man, it sounds like bullshit to me - after all, as you asked yourself - why would vaporising it be any better than IVing it, in that case?

Possibly because the route to the brain is quite a bit quicker via the lungs than IV? The times I did manage to get a hit of FB MD, it did seem to work a bit better than IV; but it is true: Boro was largely full of shit and his posts should be taken with a grain of poo.

Also, yes, caustic as FUCK and I really don't want to imagine what lungfuls of methadone-base-vapor would do to lung tissue. Ugly!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 02:56:48 AM by Esoteric Anhydride »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Hooman

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 03:38:32 AM »
@Hooman :
I dunno man, it sounds like bullshit to me - after all, as you asked yourself - why would vaporising it be any better than IVing it, in that case?

Possibly because the route to the brain is quite a bit quicker via the lungs than IV?

Is it, though? Because if you think about it, even travelling through the lungs, it still has to be absorbed and diffuse into the bloodstream, reach the BBB, cross it and then find the receptors - how could that be noticeably faster than injecting the drug *straight* into the bloodstream?

Weird thing is as well is that, even when you inject fairly large amounts like 150mg from pharmaceutical ampules of the stuff, it *still* seems to take a few minutes to 'ramp up' and do it's thing. I just don't think that Methadone is much of a 'rush' drug, no matter how you take it (unless you IV/vape some when you're clucking your tits off, I suppose - but then again, they're always the best kind of hits, aren't they?  8) ).

Also, yes, caustic as FUCK and I really don't want to imagine what lungfuls of methadone-base-vapor would do to lung tissue. Ugly!

That, and it does a number on veins as well - I remember that lots of people who'd been on it for some time all mostly had these weird white 'scars' that seemed to start at the IV site and travel some small distance up where the vein track lay.  :o

When I hear/read about people injecting fucking *linctus* and the like, it makes me shudder like not much else can...  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 06:16:25 AM »
I'm quite sure that not all of the Methadone gets processed by the receptors and circulates in your blood stream until it can get on, achieving a sort of time-release effect.

that's why there is no rush - and man have I tried.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Hooman

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 06:46:12 AM »
I'm quite sure that not all of the Methadone gets processed by the receptors and circulates in your blood stream until it can get on, achieving a sort of time-release effect....

Hmm - I'm not too sure about that - I think you might be thinking of M's really long half-life and the fact that its lipophilicity means that it can tend to accumulate in the fatty tissues which does cause something of a 'reservoir' effect in people who use it regularly.

I'm not sure that will have much of an effect on someone who is, say, just taking one dose of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:20 AM »
@hoonan -  smoking is a faster roa than iv.  When you inject in a vien the substance travels to the heart, then to the lungs before taking the arteries to the brain.  With smoking the substance bypasses the trip through the heart & to the lungs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Hooman

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 07:52:55 AM »
What's the difference though, really? Like 5-10 seconds, tops, maybe?

There's also the time needed for the substance to diffuse through the alveoli which isn't instant...

And also that the bioavailability of practically *everything* is higher when injecting vs smoking/vaporising - you'd have to weigh that against the rush as well, I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 08:29:10 AM »
IV -> Heart -> lungs -> Heart -> Brain
Smoked (lungs) -> Heart -> Brain

If you've done both properly you should get it, a solid crack hit is definitely faster. IMO the limiting factor really becomes that you can simply put more in a rig, not that it's hard to od smoking coke tho, cos it's not (I won't do it anymore).

I see your point about dissipation into the blood, but would that really be less than how a ml of liquid would dissipate after 2 passes through the heart? I wouldn't bet either way..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Hooman

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2017, 08:48:51 AM »
Yeah, I see that, I guess...

It always cracked (LOL) me up to see people injecting crack (usually alongside H) - something I never got into, and never even bothered trying AFAICR.

I always thought that if it was worth freebasing coke to smoke it (which it undoubtedly is), then surely isn't it worth it to turn your coke into a salt form before you dig it?

Mind you, if they were having it alongside H, they will have been adding Citric Acid (usually) to salt & dissolve the H, so it probably formed Cocaine Citrate I guess?

Still not good for anyone's veins, though.... *shudder*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All that we see or seem

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2017, 03:33:46 AM »
About a week ago I picked up this atomizer for mj concentrates, It's called the saionara, designed to be used on regular mod style e-cigs.  I've tried everything I could think of for dabs on the go, making my own juice, setting up drip-style atomizer for concentrates, portable tiny dab rigs (nector collector style)etc...  this surpasses everything so far.  There were dowsides to everything i tried, can't think of one with this.  Before the needle i smoked bth, this would likely work great for that.  Never smoked fent but I dont see any reason it wouldn't work great for that too.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/saionara-w-three-coils
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #29 from previous page: October 30, 2017, 05:32:34 AM »
Lol I’ve shot crack with heroin a handful of times. Used to have s friend that would always buy crack when we would cop and he’d throw me a little of it. We would use either vinegar or lemon juice to make the crack shootsble.  It was ok but I was never willing to spend extra money on the crack haha. It’s been a few years since I’ve done that.

Not to derail but what was the deal with borohydride? I remember him from way back when I was a lurker at opiophike and from what I remember it seemed like he was a well liked member and then all of a sudden something happened and everyone hated him. Am I right about that ? What did he do to make everyone turn on him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions