dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA  (Read 37106 times)

Offline TearsofThePoppy (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • TearsofThePoppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 13, 2016, 08:05:19 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Synthetic Urine Fucked Me (WARNING), Need to Be Clean in 6 Days for UA
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 04:08:51 PM »
Another thing that complicates things:

I hear individuals with hep c can test positive for longer simply because of liver damage.

A little over year ago I found out I have hep c when I had super thorough bloodwork done, but the bloodwork also indicated I am in great health otherwise, so my liver has not sustained much damage.

Ugh, I definitely need to get that checked out...it's just...I have so many other health concerns in the meantime...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 05:32:37 PM »

I hear individuals with hep c can test positive for longer simply because of liver damage.
Ugh, I definitely need to get that checked out...it's just...I have so many other health concerns in the meantime...

You've rejoined the right club.

and always take the solace in knowing that the liver is one hell of a fighting organ. it will continue to try and repair itself until it simply cant anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 05:46:57 PM »

A little over year ago I found out I have hep c when I had super thorough bloodwork done, but the bloodwork also indicated I am in great health otherwise, so my liver has not sustained much damage.

my hep c has been fucking up my urine tests badly i had 2 false positives 1 for alcohol and 1 for benzos, both of which i passed on a $40 retest, fucked up my schedule enough to cost me my job though.  i use pee with methadone metabolite that i save and reuse whenever i can, but i had some problems when i ran out last time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 07:00:03 PM »
I'd sit around with my thumb up my ass for 3 days... Chill out for another 3, then test.

Opis are long gone after 6 days.

Maybe 5 tops... But you would have to be fucking living with an IV drip for months straight. Or have one helluva slow  metabolism.

You'll be good.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 08:24:37 PM »
I hesitated to say anything cuz don't want folks to get paranoid, but there've been lawsuits against Ameritox & other labs for this too. They failed to follow protocols and samples were contaminated. I found out a few years ago when I noticed an article in a Pain Mgmt Journal.

So, if a sample is sent for GC/MS, it can happen-- hopefully this is super rare after the lawsuits, but tbh lab & radiology errors aren't exactly uncommon, so I just don't know--and it's not like the companies want to disclose the foul ups. I remember when they used to say they could predict *how much* of a drug was in a sample based on some algorithm. That got shot down pretty quick thank dog!

I think you can just Google this, sorry I don't have specific links as its been awhile. One woman won a huge settlement, but sorta like what happened to someone here who got a DUI 18 HOURS after taking his methadone, proving these "errors" and getting a job back, reputation or possible damage to future care b/c of erroneous stuff written in medical records is so costly in SO many ways :( 

Just my .0002, but way way too much reliance (and ignoring of human errors). And way too much unnecessary testing. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline candy

• Founders
  • Administrator
  • candy has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 08:32:10 PM »
Maybe buy a home test that tests for opiates like heroin or morphine and see what comes up.
My bf did this before he tested for work. He smokes weed and took a break for a few weeks and the home tests we had were all negative.

The day he tested for work, he came out clean.

Just suggesting it to maybe ease your mind a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Harm Reduction...
Enables choices, possibilities, and opportunities without imposing change.

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 08:45:53 PM »
I agree with Candy,

I was going to suggest buying your own home kits for self-testing. 

It might get a little expensive; say you buy a $23 test, and use it 3 days before your Official Work Test, and it comes back positive....

You'd have to buy another test, and wait until the day of, or the day before your official test before using it.

Now, what if your home test comes back positive 12 hours before your Official Test?  There's not a heck of a lot you can do about it (maybe arrange for someone to donate their clean urine--hoping that they are actually clean).

Now, about that synthetic urine coming back positive.., well that is pretty much these guys' business--right?  Providing a suitable urine substitute that will register CLEAN on any U/A test.

If they are coming back positive, then their entire business is completely fucked.

Its like:

* A Commercial Airline that crashes & kills all passengers 10 times a week,
* A Seafood company that catches only seaweek,
* A doctor that inadvertently kills 78% of their patients,
* A police force that commits felonious crimes,
* A fire department that burns down houses, and places innocent victims IN a burning building,
* A firearms company who's weapons go KABOOM! in the users' hands and injures them,
* A snow plow service that adds snow to the roadways

(okay, there are literally million of these)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline sk8phaze

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 08:59:16 PM »
Maybe buy a home test that tests for opiates like heroin or morphine and see what comes up.
My bf did this before he tested for work. He smokes weed and took a break for a few weeks and the home tests we had were all negative.

The day he tested for work, he came out clean.

Just suggesting it to maybe ease your mind a bit.

Exactly what i was thinking. I stay clean for 6-days and then i still take a detox drink 1 hour before a test. They even come with a vitamin to make sure the creatine levels are normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

• Regular
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 09:20:45 PM »
Just bought 25 home tests for opiates so I can have peace of mind in the future. my doc doesn't give a shit about thc

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W817TO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

It's 15 dollars for 25 single dip tests...great deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 04:10:54 AM »
2nd day clean out of 5 til my next UA. I wasn't even on a big habit (3 bags a day), I was taking sub every morning and doing the bags every night, and even a teeny tiny daily habit is hard to break.

It sucks when other people get to get high but you can't, because of a drug test. Now I guess I know how other people feel when they are on probation, except they are under 1000x more pressure.

The midol + carrying around a 20 oz water bottle everywhere + every time I think about the test/get nervous, I drink half a bottle of water = peeing like it's my job. My UA is gonna pop RIGHT in 3 days. Motherfucker.

If you can't find it in you to get sober for anything else, get sober for the sake of your love for drugs...let me explain...first of all it's not like I'm some master of self controlled, I'm a horribly impulsive person...but sometimes if I know I"m tempted to do something really stupid that will really fuck up my life, I remind myself that if I fuck up my life and end up jobless/in jail/homeless, it will definitely get in the way of me being able to get high and enjoy my high...so because I want to keep getting high, sometimes I gotta not got high.

I just keep thinking of how amazing it's gonna feel when I get to do my shit after my test...

It's weird because I actually am enjoying how much better my body feels already, even after 2 days. Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and exercise and clean until I fall over.

Also, sk8phaze what detox drink do you use? I need to get some b vitamins maybe...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:15:56 AM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 02:57:30 AM »
UA tomorrow. Will have been clean for 5 days. Been flushing with midol and lots of water.

WISH ME LUCK! Hopefully all goes smoothly...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2016, 02:07:19 PM »
Good luck with this, it sounds like you're going to be JUST FINE, but don't forget to NOT water your urine down too much for the test, if u get super freaked out and drink an assload of water, and your piss is straight water, you're boned also. So, in short, i'd try and test your piss right when you FIRST WAKE up with your home test kits, this is usually the urine that has the most metabolites and is the least watered down. Also, when you test yourself at home, use the piss from the VERY beginning of the stream, this is the highest (along with the end of the stream) conc of matabolites. If you come back clean from that, you're GOLDEN (pardon the pun)

When you do go to the test, make sure it's not your first piss of the day, and make sure to give them mid-stream piss, not beginning, not end, that's ideal. IDK if you know that, I'm probably repeating information people already know, but I just am giving you advice form the top of my head, not trying to be a dick here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DirtyJerzy

• Reputation Power: 12
  • DirtyJerzy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 18, 2017, 03:01:23 AM
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2016, 03:01:41 PM »
Hey there buddy, and I really hate to be the one to break this to u, BUT if u took heroin, they can't tell whether u took morphine AND heroin or JUST heroin.

See, heroin breaks down into two or three major "first pass" metabolites, namely, 6- monoacetyl morphine, 3 monoacetyl morphine and morphine, most land test specifically for 6 monoacetyl morphine as the "test that specifically implies heroin", but obviously morphine will show up as morphine as well.

Now, when they send it to the lab, they may test for morphine6 gluconoride, which will show the next stage of metabolism.

But anyway, png sorry short, u (dirty jerz) didn't get ducked by the "quick fix plus" people, but u probably were just positive for heroin and it didn't lower your levels enough to drop below the threshold

So, before you blame quick fix for ur "false positive", let me ask u, DID u use dope within the last 72 hrs before the test? If so, quick fix didn't fuck u, u ducked yourself.

That being said it still sucks balls u lost that Job over that dumbass shit, that the War on consciousness we face today my fellow opie, and it's a motherfuker

I think your misunderstanding me here dizzle. I used synthetic urine, not a flushing agent/drink.
Synthetic urine is a replacement for real urine, not an additive or a flushing agent meant to clean your system. I wouldn't matter what I used or when, as none of my urine went anywhere near the cup/sample.

Synthetic urine is for the testing occasions where your not observed, like for a job. Obviously this wouldn't work for parole or probation where they actually watch piss come out of your dick.

Your sent to the bathroom, with your synthetic urine in a bottle with a thermometer on it, and a hand warmer rubber banded to it.
Into the bathroom, pop open the synthetic urine, dump it into the cup, make sure the temp is within range(which it's usually spot on with the hand warmer and being next to your balls) and hand it to the tech.
None of your bodily fluids should be anywhere near anything when using synthetic urine. If it is then your fucking up

I'm guessing your thinking of flushing drinks and such.
Yes, with those recent usage, and other factors have an effect.

What you've used, or when, has no effect on a synthetic urine sample. Nothing has an effect on the test, except what's in that synthetic urine sample.
So that's how I got fucked, something was in the synthetic urine, a fuck up on their part at the lab.

EDIT/UPDATE
My bad, I just read the rest of the thread and the synthetic vs flushing confusion was cleared up already.
Should've read the whole thread and not just the reply/quote of my post. Won't happen again fam.

Any way as dizzle said, make sure it's not your first piss of the day, or even the first couple.

And some testing places have this really arbitrary way of saying your sample is "dilute". They basically go off the color, and if it's too "clear" ie lacking that yellow "piss color" they will call it a "dilute sample" and basically fail you for it, cuz they think you've been flushing, hence the clear appearance. And if they lab it, the creatine levels will be way low, cuz it basically is just water at that point.

One way around this is vitamin b complex. It will give your piss that color they look for, no matter how much water you've drank. I'd google it for the amount of it you want to take, and when, as I don't recall off the top of my head, but I do know that it will make your piss yellow, and defeat the totally arbitrary visual color check they use.

Hope this helps you. Lotta good info in this thread.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:19:23 PM by DirtyJerzy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

• Regular
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 01:55:52 AM »
So I had 5 days to detox. And I failed. But very luckily, I did not get caught or accused of cheating by my doc which was my main concern. I've learned my lesson about using synthetic pee. Now, I also ordered 25 dip tests for opiates off the Internet (my doc doesn't care about me smoking weed). I did a few tests, and in the future I can test myself  beforehand so I am prepared. Here are the findings:

1) The synthetic pee I ordered failed horribly. I want my money back!
2) My current pee (after 5 days of drinking water but no physical activity whatsoever and my on again, off again horrible diet) failed, but there is a very faint line. So there's hope. And this was 5 days clean after daily use for months and months, but lately it'd only been 2-3 bags/day. So yeah. In the past, when I would chip 5-6 bags once a week, it would generally take me 6 days to pass with no additional effort. But my new dealer has stronger shit, so that has to be taken into account too.
3) I tested water + a tiny piece of suboxone put directly into it to see if it would work. There was a moderately faint line, technically a pass but could also be "faint positive".
4) I tested water + bigger piece of suboxone put directly into it. It failed, there was an extremely faint line that was lighter than #3.

So it seems putting suboxone directly into clean pee does not work reliably. It may have a tiny chance of working, if you put the perfect, tiniest amount in. I read about the chemistry of dip tests and it seems that the un-metabolized bupe and/or the naloxone successfully competes with the antibodies in the test enough to cause a positive for opiates by not having the line show up.

My next test is in 7 days. I should have just stayed clean, but today was such a roller coaster of emotional I used 5 bags. I thought they were going to accuse me of cheating and kick me out a bunch of times-I think they accused someone else today, and the head of the clinic even called me into his office for a private chat-I thought I was fucking DONE. I saw my life flash before my eyes. But they don't suspect a thing, thank God. But I have a new plan for the upcoming week, I plan to pass naturally until I'm no longer under the microscope:

1) I will be drinking a lot more water/green tea. Green tea speeds up the metabolism. I was thinking of aiming for 1.5 gallons of water a day, but spread out throughout the entire day. I've been doing maybe 2/3 of a gallon per day so far. I carry around a water bottle that holds 20 fluid ounces. I've been drinking 4-5 of those a day, I want to up it to about 10. Does anyone know how much water would actually hurt me and put me at risk for water poisoning? I heard this amount of water can kill a 165 lb person, but that's if they drink it in one sitting. Obviously if I am peeing clear I will ease up, and I will try to use common sense so I don't die from water. Also, add some lemon into my water because apparently lemon helps speed up metabolism.

2) I will keep taking Midol for the diuretic and caffeine in it. Maybe up my dose to 4 tablets a day instead of 2 (it's safe according to the package to take up to 6 a day but I'm not gonna push it).

3) EXERCISE. I will aim for an hour of cardio a day, low impact on the elliptical if possible but also some running too. Should I stop the day before the test, though? Thoughts? Will trading in some of that cardio for strength training help my metabolism? Here are some quick exercise tips I gleaned off the internet for speeding up metabolism via exercise: do strength training before cardio, do a workout in the morning, do interval training, stretch.

4) Eat a lot more. Especially protein, and try to cut down on sugar/carbs. Eat in as many small meals as possible.

5) I will take a hot bath every night, followed by a hot shower. The heat/warmth will speed up my metabolism, not to mention feel really good after all that intense exercise.

6) Get enough sleep, 8 hours a night.

7) Day of the test: drink water til I pee clear, take B vitamins 2 hours before to get the yellow color back.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:53:01 AM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2016, 04:44:25 AM »
Awesome info in this thread. I just want to add, I have failed a UA , pissing hot for heroin,8 (eight) days after using. This was tar. I have pissed hot for cocaine 6 (six) days after smoking a small amount of crack every night for a week or so. My metabolism is slow. So, everybody is different and some people keep dope in their system for a long time .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

• Regular
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 21, 2016, 11:19:33 AM »
I have also pissed hot for heroin 8 days after using. That was my longest. But before that I'd been on a ridiculous daily run, and without additional effort.

I believe I failed because usually it takes me 6 days to clear out, but my drinking water and flushing would have worked if it weren't for the upgraded quality of drugs from the new dealer, and the fact that I'd been using daily form months on end beforehand. There was a faint line anyway though, so I was close to passing. That gives me hope.

Also, $15 for 25 opiate dip tests off the Internet so I can check myself beforehand.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:21:17 AM by TearsofThePoppy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions