dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Shipowner admits guilt but not drug connection in heroin trial  (Read 1220 times)

Z

Shipowner admits guilt but not drug connection in heroin trial
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:55:32 PM »

http://www.ekathimerini.com/204979/article/ekathimerini/news/shipowner-admits-guilt-but-not-drug-connection-in-heroin-trial

A shipowner accused of smuggling 2 tons of heroin into Greece on the Noor 1 cargo ship in June 2014, on Monday told the court hearing the case that he accepts some culpability but was not responsible for the shipment.“I admit that I am not innocent,” the suspect, identified by his initials M.G., told the Piraeus Criminal Appeals Court on Monday. “I agreed to do the shipping side of things but said I would have nothing to do with the drugs,” he added.M.G. said that the smuggling of the narcotics was arranged by a broker, identified as G.B., who had allegedly asked him to use the Noor 1 for the same purpose in the past as well. The shipowner, who is being held in pretrial custody, also said that the 500 kilograms of the drug found by police in a storage room in his home in the affluent suburb of Filothei had been transported there by the property's caretaker. A total of 33 people are on trial in connection with the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
Re: Shipowner admits guilt but not drug connection in heroin trial
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »
Greece?! I told that imbecile Mississippi, not Greece!
I guess this is what the free shipping option gets you. I should've chosen to pay a little extra for quality shipping and handling.

Fucking darknet markets, always screwing up my orders...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Z

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »
As long as you didn't finalize early you're okay.  Dude's argument is so dumb too.  The heroin on the boat was someone else's.  The same thing with the heroin in my house, and the heroin in my arm. Definitely swim's heroin.  You should go after that guy quickly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 10:46:21 PM »
As long as you didn't finalize early you're okay.  Dude's argument is so dumb too.  The heroin on the boat was someone else's.  The same thing with the heroin in my house, and the heroin in my arm. Definitely swim's heroin.  You should go after that guy quickly.

I guess he just panicked and went into denial mode, he just should've seriously spoken to a good attorney first.

On an unrelated note, I think it would be badass to build a special isolated, clean, ballast tank just for heroin/coke transportation on a ship. Have the dope sitting in the clean chamber, and if a significant risk of discovery is presented, just have a remotely operated pump system fill the tank with sea water and drain. Without any packaging, the evidence would be washed away efficiently if you built it right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 11:41:28 PM »
You could fill the tank with my tears as it washes out to sea.  Even just one of those packs would be mighty fine by me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 12:04:12 AM »
You could fill the tank with my tears as it washes out to sea.  Even just one of those packs would be mighty fine by me!

I feel the same.

If only we could have mighty quantities of opioids.
You should come to the coast and wait on a cat 4 or stronger hurricane with me. Be sure to bring a diesel generator, some shop lights, steel wedges and sledge hammer, and most importantly a plasma cutter. 
I'm pretty sure we'll be able to hear what sounds like a child that's trapped in one of those pesky cII safes in the pharmacy down the street from me. It's our duty to save that child!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline SPARKSFLY666

• Reputation Power: 7
  • SPARKSFLY666 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2016, 08:16:57 PM
  • NO STRANGLING ON SCHOOLDAYS
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 12:26:29 AM »
I guess he just panicked and went into denial mode, he just should've seriously spoken to a good attorney first.

On an unrelated note, I think it would be badass to build a special isolated, clean, ballast tank just for heroin/coke transportation on a ship. Have the dope sitting in the clean chamber, and if a significant risk of discovery is presented, just have a remotely operated pump system fill the tank with sea water and drain. Without any packaging, the evidence would be washed away efficiently if you built it right.

This right here. Is smart sir.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
White and blue and bloody red, Stars and Stripes for the misled...

Tags: