dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Smoked weed for 1st time in 30 months  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Smoked weed for 1st time in 30 months
« on: January 11, 2016, 01:04:48 PM »
Damn, I got so high last night smoking for the first time in 30 moths on some heave indica mix and an indica heavy hybrid. It was so much fun 4 hours of straight laughing while trying to remember what I was doing. Plus I ate a whole can of salsa and chips and bag of sour patch kids. It was a lot of fun I dont get tested until next month so I will probably be alright. It is completely different than I remember. I have no idea how I was ever Functional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dysmorphic

• Master of all things Ganja
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • dysmorphic is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 24, 2020, 09:28:55 AM
  • I. LIKE. BIG. BUTTS!!!
Re: Smoked weed for 1st time in 30 months
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 05:36:30 PM »
Kick ass broski!

Ya man, getting high after a good long while is the best. In SoCal I liked going to amusement parks like six flags, knots berry farm, Disneyland and the like. When I was in the navy I would go sober aside from drinking when in port. But when I got home on leave for a couple weeks out of every year I would partake and imbibe all manner of narcotics and whatnot. I would send money home so that the goodies would be waiting. What I liked most though, a monster doobie and roller coasters.

Anyway, glad you got to get a good buzz on and smoke some premium ganja. I absolutely love all of the amazing ganja around. It is everywhere. I am a legal smoker and I recommend everyone get legal if they can. With that said, I make a phone call, tell them what I want (ganja, hash oil, hash, Kief, moon rocks, etc,etc) they give me a price and a delivery time and then they show up an hour or so later with my order in hand. All of it legal and I fucking love it.

Rock on broski...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Herpes, its like congress for your dick!
~John Oliver~

Offline Pullmyhair.

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Pullmyhair. is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Smoked weed for 1st time in 30 months
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 11:46:55 PM »
I also just recently smoked pot for the first time in years. From like 13 to 27 I was a daily smoker, I've been to the cannabis cup in Amsterdam, I loved it, and then I quit for like 7 years. Pretty much everyone in my family smokes religiously, so for Christmas my brother sent me a bunch (he lives in WA where it's legal recreationally), and so I've smoked a few times since Christmas, and I fucking HATE it. I felt anxious and overwhelmed by shit, and it's just not enjoyable. I've smoked both an indica and a sativa, and both just made me feel terrible. I'm kind of pissed it wasn't enjoyable, but at the same time I've gone so long without it that I don't really care. It's weird though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I want to live and I want to love. I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
-The Smiths

Tags: