dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Phenibut  (Read 38831 times)

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
Re: Phenibut
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 12:36:26 AM »
Had to learn it the hard way hua? Then again most good things are like that.

For real! Ive always heard people talking about GABA addiction. It's really weird and i hated having to re-dose. I read a story on Reddit
about a guy who was doing 20 GRAMS A DAY.
He went into inpatient rehab and had
terrible withdrawal for a few days
The they gave him diazepam and some other benzo
It kept him steady
So i went and got #45(10mg) valium
Gabapentin #120(300mg)
Diphenhydramine #120 (25mg)
LOTS of pure honey oil THC vape pen😁😀
I walk 4 miles every night to.
I've lost weight and i feel great.
Hope all is well @Jega !

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:49:16 AM by sk8phaze »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline shoybs

• Chronically Relapsing Suboxone Patient
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • shoybs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 31, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
  • In recovery - but I'd blow it for a dilaudid.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 02:14:51 AM »
That's entirely possible. One "overdose" I had on that shit I was pretty sure I'd been hanging out with Keanu Reeves near the surf on a beach in LA, it was crazy surreal and just utterly random and bizzare; like some hyper vivid dream that really fucks with your head. I don't even really like LA!

Scared the shit out of my GF. She had no idea wtf was wrong with me.. Very strange experience from my perspective..

That is really, really interesting that your experience was like that. That sounds exactly like what I experienced on a stupid-high dose of zolpidem.

I had bought 20 or so 10mg Ambien, and I had only ever tried it once before, when I took 20mg orally and thought it was pretty nice. This time, though, I was going to IV it. And IV it I did. And again. And again. And again. I fucking LOVED that Ambien rush. I just kept banging them, over and over, and over, just one right after another. At some point a couple of friends came over to my place, and my girlfriend and I went down into our basement to smoke cigs and hang out with them. Apparently, I had taken all my works and the Ambien downstairs with me, because one of my friends later told me that they were really startled when I just busted out my spoon and rig and prepped and banged three separate shots right there in front of them. All told, I had IV'ed 120mg over the course of less than an hour with zero tolerance.

From what I remember, from what I was told, and from the video that my friend took on her cell phone, I was gone. Like, more gone than I've ever been in my life. In between nodding off, every time I woke up I was hallucinating that all of us were in completely different places and at some points I was talking to people who weren't even there. At one point, I was hallucinating that we were all on an airplane and my friends were dressed up like flight attendants. Another time I was hallucinating that we were all in another friend's truck, and another time we were all hanging out in the local K-Mart.

My friends weren't necessarily scared though, they thought that shit was goddamn hilarious, because I was saying some pretty ridiculous shit. At one point, one of them (who I'll call Hayley) had her elbow up in the air, and her hand behind her neck - kinda like she was trying to scratch her back, but she was just resting like that. For some reason this freaked me the fuck out so I said "Hayley, for my safety and yours, please stop doing that with your arm." At another point, I said to the other girl (who was 20 years old at the time and had long, long brown hair) "Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Bruce Willis?"

Sorry for getting off topic a tad but that's just exactly what your experience reminded me of. I had looked into buying Phenibut in the past, as I enjoy GABA drugs like benzos and Ambien, but they're so hard for me to find. For some reason I never pulled the trigger on ordering any though. I think either because I was unsure on the legitimacy of the vendors I had found, or because I just didn't think it would really have any kind of desirable effect. But now that I'm reading this thread I'm starting to reconsider that thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 06:50:41 AM »
Thanks for posting that, @sk8phaze.

It's an interesting concept. I'm definitely going to look at the article you posted in another thread.

I've been taking a lot more phenibut than you were, and for a longer period of time. I also take 8mg Suboxone sub-l every night. I believe what you're saying, but I've not noticed the same thing in me.

Last week I actually fell asleep, woke up too late, and decided to forgo taking my Sub that night. I still felt fine. Maybe it's because I take more Suboxone than you? Also, I've been taking Subs for almost four years straight as of this May.

Maybe since I've been taking subs for so long the phenibut isn't affecting me like you? I've also not had a full agonist opiate since 2013 (seed tea). The last time I took a benzo was in December 2013.

Ever since then it's been Subs and of course the phenibut. As of this month, I'll have been taking phenibut for a year. Granted, that's way longer than I had imagined I'd be taking it. I stupidly thought I'd be able to get on and off it relatively quickly.

I do concede that I really need to start tapering. Go low and slow. The high from this stuff isn't all that great anyway. Just enough for me to like it and keep taking it though. LOL Seriously though, I need to quit.

Was it difficult to get the Valium and Gabapentin from the doctor?

Did you tell the doctor what you had been taking?

How long did you taper?

Did you still have some phenibut withdrawal when you quit taking the meds?

Why didn't you simply use the phenibut itself to taper?

Out of curiosity, how much Sub were you taking every day?

I realize those are a lot of questions, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd answer them, since I'm in the same boat as you were.

I'm glad you tapered off. Good job, and good luck on managing your tiny use of it going forward.  :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 09:00:50 PM »

How long did you taper?

I went to my doctor to get suboxone to get off herion, i also drink alot and i had drank a beer(or two😁) before i went so at the meeting i told im tring to quit herion and alcohol. He wrote me #60(8mg) subs, #30 (10mg) valium and #90(300mg) gabapentin. My doctor doesn't make appointments or drug tests. Its $140 for the subs and if you want their anxiety program its $99 extra so $239 for the whole visit.

How long did you taper?
Within the first month of taking phenibut i worked my self up to 3.5 grams a day. I accidentally overdosed last  Halloween and I woke up withdrawaling from dope and hungover from phenibut. It took the dope man 4 hours to get here and im like dying from w/d. I get a 40 smoke half and shoot half and it kept me well for like 2 hours when normally a 40 will last me all day. And it was good dope.

Since i weened down from 3.5g's-1.5g's-to-1g-.750-.5-2.5-.125-.60
over a months period of time give or take. Staying at each level for 3 days then lowering
Again. Once i was taking 50mg 2x a day, i went to my doctor, went straight to CVS.
Im only taking ONE 10mh diazepam a day and today is day 5 and
Not a SINGLE w/d symptom from phenibut and now i dont
Wake up withdrawaling cause my suboxone has its normal long
Ass half life. Which is good for people trying to stay good.
But i still have dope dreams 😓

I did use the phenibut to taper. NEVER jump off of that stuff
When your taking more than 500mg(the suggested dose)

Everyday i take 2mg sublingually in the AM and 2mg in thr PM
before bedtime. The past 5 days have been the most wonderful
Sleep ive had in a long long time.

***Ive been going to this doctor for two years now,
They upped my Valium to #45(10's) and 120(300mg) gabapentin
And still the #60 subs. I have like 3 unopened boxes of subs.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:03:54 PM by sk8phaze »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

(Unknown)

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 01:11:43 AM »
@sk8phaze:

Thanks a ton for answering those questions.

I was confused when you were talking about the phenibut taper in your original post. I thought you meant you got the Valium and Gabapentin to taper off the phenibut without taking the phenibut at all.

As in, you stopped taking the phenibut without tapering it, and instead tapered using Valium and Gabapentin. Now I understand what you did.

You tapered the phenibut over the course of a month, then you started taking the Valium and Gabapentin. That makes sense. I'm sure that provided a soft landing. LOL

I'm wondering if the reason my sub is still holding me is because I'm taking twice as much as you once per day. Whereas you were taking 2mg BID.

Maybe you just didn't have enough in your system to hold you. Or maybe my metabolism is much slower than yours (I actually can guarantee my metabolism is slower than yours. I'm extremely sedentary.).

Or maybe I'm just different from you in terms of biochemistry. That's probably true too, actually.

In any case, I do believe you when you say the phenibut was making your opiates wear off sooner. I just find it interesting why it's not doing the same to me. I'm sure I'm taking more phenibut daily than you were (not that that's a good thing.).

Right now, this evening, I took 15 of those little scoops. That's a point of contention with me, the size of the scoops. My original vendor said each level scoop was 300mg. My current vendor says the same level scoop is 500mg.

I don't have or use a scale, so when I give gram amounts, I'm going by what mg the scoops are listing. Hell, I'm probably taking way more of this stuff than I say I am.

I mean, if you take the scoop to be 500mg, then 15 scoops is 7.5g. And what's worse is that I took the same 15 scoops early Friday morning at around 5am, so less than 24 hours ago.

I did it that way because I had an appointment today, and I had to be more alert. Normally I take anywhere from 15-20 scoops once per evening to maintain.

If I want to use phenibut to get "high" (i.e., fall down), I'll take as much as 35 scoops, depending on what I took the night before. So if I took 25 scoops on one night, I'd increase it to 30 scoops the next night.

Shit I'm seriously fucked. I've got to taper. Right now I've got about 2/3 of a 500g container that I opened on the 1st. I also ordered my monthly shipment this afternoon. Another 500g container.

The thing that worries me is that normally when I order in the early afternoon, it will be shipped out the same day. And most times, I'll receive the package the very next day, less than 24 hours later.

The order went through and everything, but it still says its processing. Normally by now I'd have a confirmation email with a tracking number. That hasn't come yet. Just says processing.

I hope to god nothing's happened to that company. They've been absolutely excellent since I started using them. I'm hoping they're just busy, or that they're going to ship it tomorrow.

If I still don't have a tracking number tomorrow, I'm going to send them an email to ask what the problem is. I'm not going to be rude or anything, but I desperately need that package.

I'm not going into severe withdrawal or anything. As I said, I still have 2/3 of a 500g container left. I just know that I'm not going to be comfortable until I get my new order.

Phenibut is powerful and scary. I wish I'd never tried it. I need to taper slowly and finally stop. I must.

Thanks again for answering those questions. I appreciate it a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline Roman Totale

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Roman Totale is now quite familiar.Roman Totale is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:July 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM
  • It's alright, the way that you live
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2016, 02:26:23 AM »
Well, I just got my own order phenibut, but it's in the form of 250mg Russkie tablets, so I can't get into too much trouble I think. 

This isn't my first time with phenibut, but I always had benzos and alcohol around if I wanted to get "loaded" in that way, so it was never an issue.  I think I gave a lot of it away.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:48:44 AM by Roman Totale »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »
Even when i was well on phenibut i was always walking around feeling numb(emotionally) or just plain angry. I built up a tolerance and 3.5g daily was the most I wanted to do. When that wasn't doing it for me to make things worse everything started to become less effective, even weed beer and sex! I realized my reward pathways were somehow getting dulled. Once i tapered down, made the switch to long acting benzo's it was such a smooth transition. Now im happy go-lucky, looking for a job and waking up feeling refreshed and not in w/d. Also weighing that shit on my scale was tough when i got under 100mg. My scale will jump from .00-.04 so i can't measure anything less then 40mg cuz its a ghetto hand me down scale. Here's a pic of those little spoons they give for those that dont know the struggle of scooping a million tiny scoops! The struggle is real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Unknown)

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 08:02:38 AM »
I spoke too soon on Thursday night.

I went to Liftmode's site and reread their shipping policy. They don't send the shipping confirmation with the tracking number until the shipping company scans the package the first time.

Around 11pm on Thursday night, I got the shipping confirmation and tracking number.

Sure enough, they had packed the shipment about twenty minutes after I ordered it, it was dropped off at the shipping company after 7:30, and the package was scanned for departure shortly before 11pm Thursday night.

It also came on Friday like normal. Ordering a little before 4pm Thursday and getting the package a little after 12:30pm Friday is damn amazing IMO. From Chicago to the Cincinnati metro area.

That company has always been excellent to me. I can't recommend them enough. Much better price point for phenibut than PrimaForce IMO, that's for damn sure.

Last month they were out of the fine crystals 500g phenibut HCl, so I had to get the large crystals version. That's what I'm using now. It's still as effective. It's just that the large crystals version is about $35 or so more expensive than the small crystals version. I switched back to the small crystals version this time.

Now I don't have to worry about being fucked if something were to happen. I've still got 2/3 of the 500g large crystals version I'm currently using. And I've got an unopened 500g container of the small crystals version for a backup and safety net.

Thanks again for all the help, Sk8phaze! Your answers have been very useful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2016, 05:10:37 PM »
I'm glad i could help!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Unknown)

Offline DiacetylKineval

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DiacetylKineval is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 26, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
  • you can speak your mind but not on my time
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2016, 10:08:40 PM »
Do you guys think this would be helpful for a boozehound, needing a good gaba stabilizer/tapering substance/anxiety relief rather than just a drug to get fucked up on(since i prefer alcohol over benzos and im assuming i would over this)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2016, 01:02:08 AM »
@DiacetylKineval Thats, for the most part, what I did.

Your millage may vary. I don't think its as smooth sailing as valium. Its like it helps, physically and mentally, but doesn't cover everything because it is mainly Gaba B and only a GABA A agonist in high dosages.

I never took it to get fucked up. I was drinking hard at night, and taking it in the morning. Eventually when i had enough of the booze, I just took phenibut throughout the day, along with L-Theanine, Valerian Root, and Tianeptine. Tomorrow is 2 weeks of not getting drunk. Idk how your drinking habits are, I didn't consider mine to bad compared to some, I was drinking 400-600ml of vodka a night, and usually get a 16oz beer at 1130-12 noon if i was at work, or just start drinking (slowly) around that time. Then 5-6 comes around I was hitting the vodka. I wouldn't always have shakes, but the fear was something that was becoming a daily(morning) thing until the phenibut would kick in or i'd get a drink.

I'd give it a try, but I'd say stick to using it to taper, or kick. Phenibut withdrawal can be bad I've heard, but I feel its more easy to manage than alcohol. I capped mine 500mg a cap, and have tapered down and kinda stabilized at 2 grams in the morning and 500mg around 5-7pm. No alcohol, but i throw L-theanine sublingual, valerian root, as needed and tianeptine(2-3x daily 12.5-50mg, tianeptine is a antidepressant but it has mild opioid affects, which i think helps)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DiacetylKineval

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2016, 01:46:17 AM »
I drank a liter of jim beam on probation each night for a good year. Since ive been either homeless or in need of rent or within reach of better drugs thats changed. But the consequences i potentially can experience from getting goofy really arent dose dependent lol. How exactly would you say they differ from benzos? Afaik i wouldnt be able to easily get a benzo script as i have hospitalizations for drug abuse on my record, but i dont want to fuck with some legal shit that kind of helps but really just becomea another expense  because its readily available for interim periods but doesnt satisfy enough to facilitate a full stop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2016, 01:10:39 PM »
It's hard to say. I haven't touched a benzo in over two years now since my benzo induced dui and subsequent probation violation. Also, I wasn't trying to go crazy with a high dose except for the initial few days. Just enough to keep me from jumping back. I've read many people have had success with using phenibut to help with alcohol withdrawal, but like for example, even a week in while still taking the phenibut, I still would have at times "intense anxiety" and cravings, that I had to fight my self out of, but I have no doubt in my mind if it wasn't for the phenibut and other supplements I wouldn't have made.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DiacetylKineval

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2016, 03:35:22 PM »
Im gonna avoid the tianpetine, but everything else id assume i have to hit up GNC?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2016, 03:55:51 PM »
Gnc isn't cost affective. There L-theanine is like 27$ for a bottle of capsules, where as online you can get the pure powder for way cheaper, and using the same scoop @sk8phaze  posted I just put 2-3 scoops under my tounge and let it dissolve. L-theanine actually kinda tastes like powdered sugar to me so it's not bad. The phenibut I just dump into a glass with water and drink that before the sublingual. The valerian root I get from Walmart, because where I'm at Walmart is the only one that has valerian root extract in the caps also, so it's stronger, but you can get that online to for cheaper probably. It's like $4 a bottle for me though and it lasts a few days-week.

Google powder city is where I get my stuff from. Idk if that is allowed sourcing wise lmk if not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DiacetylKineval

« Reply #44 from previous page: June 19, 2016, 04:09:42 PM »
I think probably for legal stuff its cool. I really dont know either. But i appreciate it. Im in kind of an extended stay motel type situation, so getting packages at the front desk just may depend on them feeling me out. Kind of a gnarly place really, lots of felons and speedfreaks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions