dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Flakka  (Read 20794 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Flakka
« on: December 20, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »
Has anyone seen or tried this? I don't like stimulants so it's not my cup of tea, but was wondering what it's like and if anyone has seen it? I just read a news article about it and that was the first time I've heard of it.

The pictures in this news article are depressing. They are pictures of 1000's of kilos of coke and heroin being burned. There is like 10 pictures from heavy seizures that are about to be burned by the government. The comments are almost as sad because it shows how stupid, brainwashed, and closed minded people are.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/19/devils-drug-flakka-is-driving-florida-insane/21285928/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D1405461446
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
Re: Flakka
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
Last night on NBC Nightly News they had a story on this and how it's really causing alot of trouble in my county. They featured my city in particular. I've never done the shit.

The reason it all came about is because some local entrepreneur in the drug trade saw the effects and wholesale price coming out of china.

It's sold here for 5 bucks a hit and alot of the crack smokers on the street have taken it up because the price and the effects of the shit.

It's real bad, check out the youtube videos, almost all are filmed in my city or surrounding areas, there's signs up on billboards and Bus stops about the dangers of this shit.

It bakes your brain and causes massive organ failure in tons of users down here.

You ever seen someone high running naked down the street and then trying to break into the police station. Or maybe someone Impaling  themselves on the fence leading into the booking area of the SAME jail?

The shits real bad real real bad. Don't mess with it, the real trade name is a-PVP

It maybe one of the worst drugs on the planet

I can't find the story that was on nightly news last nigjt, but I'm sure if you dig a little more than I did you'll find it

Also check out the stories on sunsentinel.com  aswell as miamiherald.com 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:16:44 PM by corlene »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 03:25:33 PM »
Those specials and these news articles always read as an advertisement to me.

They always say it gives the user a wonderful euphoric feeling, and it is super cheap and that you can feel better then you have ever felt for only $5 and that is what makes it dangerous. It's cheap enough for anyone to use and you can get it anywhere.

Then the newscaster goes on and says "They usually set up shop to sell this cheap euphoria producing drug on the corner or this and that st... cough**ask for ricky**cough You all need to make sure your kids are not doing this horrible awful drug that makes you feel like a super star and is SUPER cheap and can be bought anywhere because it is real bad."

I don't know why but thats how all the drug news articles read to me. They did say that it is mainly in Florida and they haven't seen it much anywhere else and that they just made it illegal. They are comparing it to bath salts saying it is close to that as a drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline corlene

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 03:36:48 PM »
Those specials and these news articles always read as an advertisement to me.

They always say it gives the user a wonderful euphoric feeling, and it is super cheap and that you can feel better then you have ever felt for only $5 and that is what makes it dangerous. It's cheap enough for anyone to use and you can get it anywhere.

Then the newscaster goes on and says "They usually set up shop to sell this cheap euphoria producing drug on the corner or this and that st... cough**ask for ricky**cough You all need to make sure your kids are not doing this horrible awful drug that makes you feel like a super star and is SUPER cheap and can be bought anywhere because it is real bad."

I don't know why but thats how all the drug news articles read to me. They did say that it is mainly in Florida and they haven't seen it much anywhere else and that they just made it illegal. They are comparing it to bath salts saying it is close to that as a drug.

They refer to most any RC down here as bath salts. A coalition of local law enforcement, community leaders and reps from the dea and such traveled to China maybe a month back to see what exactly is going on over there.

The guys pushing this shit do sell it on corners mostly where the homeless congregate downtown. That little area of town by no means represents the majority of the city though.

It's just a horrible drug overall. Just from the videos on YouTube should warn you to stay as far away from this stuff as possible.

They just sentenced two guys for importing over 500k (wholesale) worth of this shit, imagine how many others are doing it too.

Stick to drugs with proven track records. The crystal form of this shit looks exactly like meth shards, sometimes these street guys pass it off as that.

I don't know any drug that routinely makes your body temp go over 104 and makes you paranoid enough to break into a damn jail. That should be enough to stop anyone from doing it. It's not though, but I guess for 5 dollars and feeling like you just blasted off from a good rock could be appealing to some.

Even on the sheriff's website there is a huge expose on this shit.

Watch the videos on YouTube you'll have some great laughs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »
It's another substituted cathinone, similar to mephedrone and some other shit they were selling legally as bath salts awhile ago. I remember reading not long ago that it's actually pretty easy to make, easier than speed.

Fuck whacky stims. I'd rather nod or trip properly.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/a-pvp/a-pvp.shtml
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 04:32:03 PM »
@ Opus that is so true.
These drugs are a big advertisements
For the standards that they are replacing
I wanna nod off of the real shit
Fuck all them R.Cs shit
It's scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 04:33:51 PM »
As bad as "Flakka" may be I had to laugh a little when I watched that clip. I'm old enough to remeber when they said the same things, practically word-for-word about LSD, then PCP then Crack, Poppers,  Bath Salts and some I am sure I have forgotten.

Instead of explaining what the drug does and WHY it is so dangrous they just repeat alarmist  hype telling us to be aftaid, very afrraid of "The Devil's Drug" while at the same time telling us how SUPER it makes you feel.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 05:35:38 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 05:18:40 PM »
A bit off topic but it seems like spice weed causes real addiction with withdrawal and all. I saw a video where a lot of these homeless guys in the UK were getting hooked on it. Dude was seriously wigging out when he didn't have any. THC is a partial agonist while a lot of these super cannaboids are full agonists. Kinda like the difference between subs and real opis...

It's funny and ironic yet fucked up all the same that these drugs have shown up simply because the stupid fucking government thinks it's smart. The drug war is backfiring in many many ways...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline puppy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • puppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 24, 2023, 08:56:43 PM
  • Miss you Chem...
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 06:43:07 PM »
A bit off topic but it seems like spice weed causes real addiction with withdrawal and all. I saw a video where a lot of these homeless guys in the UK were getting hooked on it. Dude was seriously wigging out when he didn't have any. THC is a partial agonist while a lot of these super cannaboids are full agonists. Kinda like the difference between subs and real opis...

It's funny and ironic yet fucked up all the same that these drugs have shown up simply because the stupid fucking government thinks it's smart. The drug war is backfiring in many many ways...

Most definitely...ask Zoops about K2 I believe it's called...not addictive my ass...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 07:32:47 PM »

Id put it on par with kicking dope. I smoked spice everyday for a few years. Shit is no joke.

I remember when one of the first DEA ban/raids happened and the local smoke shops had a Month where they didn't carry any. I got very sick. I  had as much dope as I could use and it barley took the edge off the kick.  I feel mentally I craved spice more than heroin. It made me nod out just like with opiates. Euphoric in its own way.

Heroin and spice combined was my DOC...along with crack. But spice is dirty stuff. I'm not even sure what chemicals I was really consuming in those blends.

Most people didn't share the same positive high experience with spice. Most of the time when new people  tried smoking it, they got very awkward n weird. Usually said the high didn't feel good to them either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 08:38:46 PM »
I wonder who comes up with these odd names ?

flakka ? weird name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline corlene

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 09:14:53 PM »

flakka ? weird name.

Flakka in certain areas of the Spanish speaking world is slang for skinny, chipper.

It will turn a 240 pound dude to a 140 pound guy in very very short order much like meth, but flakka makes people do stuff that you wouldnt believe ever hsppened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2015, 09:21:40 PM »

flakka ? weird name.

I always thought that about crack... Is it because they could crack a rock off the puck and smoke it? I always thought it was a weird name, not quite as eccentric as flakka but odd enough to make me curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 09:56:46 PM »
I always thought that about crack... Is it because they could crack a rock off the puck and smoke it? I always thought it was a weird name, not quite as eccentric as flakka but odd enough to make me curious.

I think it is called "Crack" becasue when you smoke it it "Crackles."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 10:00:03 PM »
I think it is called "Crack" becasue when you smoke it it "Crackles."

Now that makes sense! Mystery solved call off scooby doo. I have actually never smoked crack I try to stay away from most all uppers as they don't jive well with me. It is on my bucket list though to steal all the copper out of a building and smoke crack all day. And I don't mean that to offend anyone it is actually written in my mental bucket list just like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions