dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Cop gets acquitted for sticking gun in suspects mouth  (Read 9021 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Cop gets acquitted for sticking gun in suspects mouth
« on: December 15, 2015, 07:02:56 PM »
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/14/chicago-police-commander-acquitted-of-battery-prosecutors/21283303/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D-132817500

The story is about a cop who was let off and found not guilty in a bench trial. The suspect claims that the cop had a tazer on his groin and his pistol in his mouth. The judge who found the cop innocent and acquitted him of all charges said that we need more commanders like this. Cops basically have full immunity unless they have it recorded and sent to the media before they steal the evidence tape and lose it. If there is no public outcry then it just gets swept beneath the rug.

I can almost guarantee that if I put a gun in someones mouth while holding a tazer to their dick I would be going to prison for long time. This is just another case of cops being able to do what they want and get away with it, even if its murder. The victim's story might not be true, but I wouldn't put it past a cop to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he did admit to it because he probably would of gotten off anyway.

They are so arrogant, they can just do and say whatever they want and not get charged. Like that cop in Oklahoma who raped people on while duty probably thought he was going to get off and when they found him guilty he cried like a baby. His attorney probably used the I am a cop the laws don't apply to me defense. I'm surprised I didn't hear the cop's attorney say "Since my client is a cop it was his duty to rape those women and he only did it for the children we have to protect the children."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Cop gets acquitted for sticking gun in suspects mouth
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 12:40:22 PM »
Yeah I heard about this on the radio news this morning while having breakfast. Seems like every damn time I turn around lately, it's some story about some over-the-top next level type police brutality, most often about them killing some unarmed citizen. What the FUCK is going on these days?

It's gettin a little bit too crazy. And yeah, they most often seem to get off scot-free. That is beyond fucked up.

Something is gonna give and soon. And you're right, Griff, if you or I try that shit, we're going to a big boy sleepover party for about 15 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline skramamme

• Reputation Power: 9
  • skramamme is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 12:28:14 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 10:04:01 PM »
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/14/chicago-police-commander-acquitted-of-battery-prosecutors/21283303/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D-132817500

The story is about a cop who was let off and found not guilty in a bench trial. The suspect claims that the cop had a tazer on his groin and his pistol in his mouth. The judge who found the cop innocent and acquitted him of all charges said that we need more commanders like this. Cops basically have full immunity unless they have it recorded and sent to the media before they steal the evidence tape and lose it. If there is no public outcry then it just gets swept beneath the rug.

I can almost guarantee that if I put a gun in someones mouth while holding a tazer to their dick I would be going to prison for long time. This is just another case of cops being able to do what they want and get away with it, even if its murder. The victim's story might not be true, but I wouldn't put it past a cop to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he did admit to it because he probably would of gotten off anyway.

They are so arrogant, they can just do and say whatever they want and not get charged. Like that cop in Oklahoma who raped people on while duty probably thought he was going to get off and when they found him guilty he cried like a baby. His attorney probably used the I am a cop the laws don't apply to me defense. I'm surprised I didn't hear the cop's attorney say "Since my client is a cop it was his duty to rape those women and he only did it for the children we have to protect the children."

Oh man, I didn't know the rapist cop got found guilty. I just watched the video- excellent watching him get done and fall apart like the piece of shit he is.
I assumed he would get off going by how rigged the jury was in his favour and how long they were deliberating for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Of all the things I value most in life
I see my memories and feel their warmth
And know that they are good,
You know that I should

Offline Strapped420

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Strapped420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 13, 2016, 10:40:44 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:25 PM »
Yep. It's bullshit.
This country is going to shit, So many fucked up cops. BUT cthose one's do not rep the whole police spectrum, I've met some cool cops, and also been duffed in my face while handcuffed by one.  ALWAYS RECORD POLICE ENOUNBTERS NO MATTER HOW SMALL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Strapped420

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Strapped420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 13, 2016, 10:40:44 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:57 PM »
and if u see osmeone being harassed by police TAPE IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
https://photographyisnotacrime.com

The guy that runs that is a fiend of my brother, pretty interesting stuff that Carlos and his friends post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions