dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Lockboxes  (Read 15664 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Lockboxes
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:02:38 PM »
I was wondering when your clinic requires you to get a lockbox for your meds. You don't have to get one at mine until you are on weeklies. The cops stole my last 2 lock boxes when I got arrested for my DUI so I have to get a new one. What do you guys use for yours? How much did you spend and where did you get it at?

I have been looking at goodwill for mine thats where I got the last one because the ones at walmart seem to expensive. I got the first one at walmart it was the one that looked like a travel box for music equipment but could only hold 4. I will probably get another money box unless I can find something cheaper.

My nurse that dispenses at my clinic gave me a pretty good idea after some of mine spilled in my box from the lids not being put on right. She said to get some styrofoam and put it in there then put holes in it for all your doses so they stand up straight. That way they can't tip over or anything.

Do you guys have anything like that in place to keep them from spilling? When I fly I triple bag them in zip-locks just in case after reading about someone losing all theirs from spilling on a flight. That would be a nightmare.

I think I am going to try that when I get a box I am going to get one soon even though I am still 4.5 months away from weeklies, I will only have to go 3 days a week starting in January. Any tips on where I should look to find something cheap? I got the last one that was just a over sized cash box for $6 at good will.

I am hoping to find something around $5 but haven't had any luck lately. If money wasn't an issue I would get a digital one that is fireproof but I think I would be sketched out if it malfunctioned or ran out of batteries. They probably have a key but I remember when I couldn't get my key to work after getting a weeks worth and freaking out from that. The key was just bent luckily sense I hadn't made a replacement yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Re: Lockboxes
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »
The clinic here has you get one immediately, even for just your initial Sunday carry.

When I first started they put the takehomes (Mallie wafers, or they might be Roxanes, they don't have the M on 'em) in the little bottles with the seal.  Then they came up with the bright idea to use ziploc baggies for the carries.  They stick the label on the baggie and then seal it with a little machine some where under the ziploc seal.  So you can't get in to them without ripping the bag and/or the label.

Unless you use a little ingenuity, that is...they must think we addicts are stoopids.   :-X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline monkey business

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • monkey business is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
  • Monkey bizz in the houseee
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 01:28:24 PM »
My clinic actually makes everyone get a lockbox, even for your Sunday takehome.

I've never had a problem with my bottles leaking or anything like that so I just use a regular cash box you can get at Walgreens for like $10-20 IIRC.

Also my clinic used to sell/rent out lockboxes for pretty cheap, however they stopped recently as people just kept stealing them or not returning them for months. I'd check with your front-desk person though and see if they do anything like that at your clinic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Any and all posts made by user "monkey business" are entirely fictional in nature and bear no connection to any real-life character or characters. Any perceived similarities are entirely coincidental by nature.

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 04:28:30 PM »
thanks for the tip monkey biz. Do they still use wafers for you takeouts smacky? I thought all the clinics in the US switched to liquid. I have had 3 different bottles spill. The first time I was sitting at a bus stop and the bottle was loose and just popped off when it went the other way.

The last time it happened was my fault. I left my bottle in my glove compartment on accident and when driving to work that day I thought it was my bottle of aleve and poured all directly in my hand in my car. I was pissed but it was kind of funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• All-Around Junker
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 04:46:14 PM »
thanks for the tip monkey biz. Do they still use wafers for you takeouts smacky?

Yep, it's always been patties.  They were gonna get a liquid pump a year or so back, but for whatever reason they decided not to.  So I'm stuck swallowing horse pills.  I break em in half and swig them down with a mouthful of coffee or water, but this still takes a while, and sometimes they get stuck in yer throat which isn't very fun at all!

Im kind of glad they don't do liquid cuz I'd be VERY tempted to run it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Faded

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Faded is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 28, 2023, 07:23:08 PM
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 06:46:03 PM »
I'm in the same boat as Monkey Biz at my clinic.

Gotta have some sort of locking device from day one, even for your Sunday carry. Doesn't matter what it is/for, as long as it locks. Some people even use those locking zippered cash bags that they use at banks for deposit runs, and others carry huge fire-proof cases. I use a small locking padded camera case if I only get one or two carries, and also have a Sentry key box/cash box that I got at Walmart for like $12 that can hold 16 if you arrange them in there just right, although from the looks of it you'd never be able to tell that many bottles would fit in there.

My clinic also used to have a few available for rental for $2 or $3 for the night if you forgot yours, but also stopped after so many weren't returned or the ones that were returned had been broken into and/or were damaged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »
That is interesting smacky I think that is the first I have heard of a clinic not using liquid in the US in a few years. The tap water they use at my clinic makes all my take homes taste terrible. I am not to fond of the taste to begin with but all my take homes taste awful my nurse said its the tap water.

They updated our entire system the beginning of this year with the methasoft technology. I prefer it because there was one nurse who I thought always screwed me on my dose and was very slow. You have to sign for your dose each day you go in but the pump is automatic so I think I would choose that over the lady manually pumping it.

You also get to see that the computer knows that your are supposed to be getting the right amount dispensed. Where you sign it tells you how many mgs your getting so if you are on 50 and your getting one take home with it it will say 100 mgs.

The entire program runs on it now so when you check in, it puts you in line so no one can cut. When you walk up to the window it automatically pulls you up sense you are next in line. All the nurse does is make you say your name and dose fill up your cup with tap water and press the space bar.

All of the case plans are on it as well. Every 90 days it has to be updated by your counselor and its on that system. When you check in they will tell you if you have appt with your counselor or the doctor. It makes it a lot easier they also started doing automated phone calls to inform you of appointments if you want them.

Do you guys have a similar system? I think it makes things a little faster because the nurse doesn't have to pull up your name and measure your dose out. It would be really easy to add another window as well if they ever got bigger and needed it.

They could even do the check ins on an automatic kiosk and just have a person on staff to deal with all the shenanigans but that might be to much of a liability. If there isn't one someone should invent the kiosk. Have a patient make a code for their name and a finger print thing sense you already have to sign for you dose and the nurse has a picture of everyone that pops up when you go to the window to dose it shouldn't be to big of a liability issue. That way they could maybe cut down on one person and hire another counselor.

There are a lot of new faces at my clinic it seems to get bigger every day I am not looking forward to tomorrow. It will probably be an hour wait if not more because of thanksgiving. Everyone who is on phase 1 or higher gets 4 bottles tomorrow. Everyone who is on dailys' gets 2 take homes and will come back Saturday.

They have been at capacity sense January and they have a long waiting list and they have 3 locations in Denver that are all full. There are a lot of young people now too a lot are my age and younger. I just hope they open more clinics up nationwide soon. This country needs it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 01:57:33 AM »
I have never come across this before.

my own clinic takes only a few minutes but it wasn't always run so efficiently.

you guys make me feel very grateful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 10:13:34 AM »
Something I just remembered reading about spilled bottles (dunno if it would work if baggies are tamper proof)-- i think somebody posted about placing a slice of bread in each Baggie so that if the bottle leaked, you wouldn't lose or have to try to wipe out the sticky med--the bread will soak it up & just eat the bread. Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

• All-Around Junker
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »

There are a lot of new faces at my clinic it seems to get bigger every day I am not looking forward to tomorrow. It will probably be an hour wait if not more because of thanksgiving. Everyone who is on phase 1 or higher gets 4 bottles tomorrow. Everyone who is on dailys' gets 2 take homes and will come back Saturday.

Of the 6 yrs Ive been going, probably 50% of the time has been 10 min or less, the other half was more like 45min -1-1/2 hrs so I feel you on crowded clinic, slow dosing BS.

They have 3 nurses right now and as far as I know they stay late in the afternoons to package up and pre-dose all the carries for the next day, so they have been doing a really good job recently.  I normally don't sit for longer than 2-3 minutes and I'm either having my # called or going back for counselor meeting, U/A whatever.

I remember one Saturday when I was still daily, the FUCKING DIRECTOR didn't show up for work/open the clinic, back then not even the nurses had a key, so there were like 80 people standing outside for over an hour. I think it took almost 3 hrs to get dosed that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 01:06:54 PM »
That is intense smacky I can't believe that the director didn't show that is crazy. The director at my clinic is kind of an artsy prick. He does everything by the book and is very arrogant and rude. He didn't send my request for takeouts for christmas to the state this week(I tried to have him send it last week)because he didn't want to send it to early.

It took 4 weeks last time and it has to be approved by the 20th of next month. I bet they are going to have a ton of requests for christmas and they are slow already. My counselor always has to call and email them multiple times after they don't respond to the request to get them to look at it for you. He shouldn't have to beg the director for a signature that everyone else in the clinic already signed.

Luckily today was only a 35 minute wait for me but that is only because I got there at 6 when they start allowing the non-workers to dose. The software I was saying I liked yesterday froze up and it took about 5 minutes to restart right before my dose.

Luckily it did restart because she was getting out the manual hand pump that means she would have to look up everyone in the folder to get their info and measure each dose by hand. She would also have to use the sticker machine to print the labels for the take homes. Meaning she would have to type everyones name and dose on that label maker too. That would have taken forever for everyone probably making it a 3 hour wait.

There was only 10 people in front of me when I got there today. By the time I left 35 minutes later there were 35+ people behind me. The wait is probably between 1.5-2 hours now to dose. I can't believe that you have to wait 45+ minutes 50% of the time. I only wait more than 10 mins. 2-3 days a month. That is usually on holidays or if I show up at 930 when they start dosing again after there 30 min break.

If you miss today and your on phase 1 or higher you will miss 5 doses. You won't get to dose until Monday. if you are on daily's and miss today you can go back Saturday so you would only miss 3 days. Phase 1 and up may be able to come back Saturday to dose, but that isn't the way the lady at the front desk made it sound.

A guy who had to be at work in 30 minutes decided he couldn't wait. Poor guy probably knew he would lose his job if he showed up an hour late even if he called. He probably went and scored some black to get him through. I wish there was something that they could do in situations like that. He should of showed up earlier but he may not of been able to.

I was asking to go up 10 mgs and I can only go up every 3 days. I went up Monday and thought I might be able to go up today or she would let me on my take homes. I asked by saying I'd like to go up 10 mgs today if I can she thought I was being tricky and said no. She said if I wouldn't of tried to trick her she would of let me go up on my take homes sense I can't go up till tomorrow.

I have to wait until Monday to go up on my dose now. She said I should of known I couldn't go up today and shouldn't of tried to trick her and she would of let me go up. I think she was pissed about the software freezing right before me and took it out on me sense she is usually somewhat nice to me.

Everyone hates her because she is mean I am sure she has to put up with a lot. She knows I am always polite and respectful. Either way I don't think she should of said that she would of let me go up if I wasn't trying to trick her that was rude imo. I wasn't sure if I could go up or how that all works with holiday weekends.

I didn't really think of how to ask her that's why I said if i can. I will live though she was probably just stressed because she was going to have to stay late today, there was a ton of people there, and her machine just froze up before me so I can't be mad at her I just thought it was rude.

Do you have 3 dosing windows open each day smacky? Or do you just have 3 different nurses that work there? That is really smart and nice of them to fill the take homes the day before. We have to bring our own take-home bottles so they can't do that at our clinic.You can't give your take-home bottle to anyone else either.

A few weeks ago someone forgot their bottle so someone gave them theirs and the nurse wouldn't allow it since it wasn't his name on the label that they throw away and make a new one for each dose. They told him either pay $10 for a new one or go home to get his. He didn't have time to make it home and didn't have any money so someone bought a bottle for him which was extremely nice.

She wouldn't let the guy who gave him the bottle use the bottle either. Even though she saw the whole thing and took the sticker off herself she said she couldn't let him use it because she didn't know if the bottle was from the clinic since it didn't have a label. They are 5 cent bottles I can't believe they charge $10 ea. for them.

They will give you a free one when you go up a phase or on holidays when you are required to have them if you don't have enough. So each holiday I only say I have the bare minimum of what I am supposed to have so I can get some free ones just in case. I got 2 extra today and 1 extra when I moved to phased 2.

I am undecided if I should keep a few bottles in my car just in case I forget them. I only live 15 minutes away but I don't want to get caught not having a bottle or money for one with no time to get it. The reason I got the dui was because after I failed the roadside test and passed the breathalyzer they searched my car and unlocked my lock box and found my methadone. I don't want them to find those and give me another one.

I don't have any 4th amendment rights because I am on probation so my p.o. or the police can search me, my car, or my house with out probable cause at any time. So even though they didn't have probably cause to search my car, open my truck, get my keys, unlock my lockbox, and find my methadone they did.

They threw away my lock box and all my take home bottles. Instead of letting me dose or taper with my doses that had all my info on them for the next 2 weeks they forced me to withdrawal and didn't give me shit. I just don't understand why they want someone shitting and throwing up daily and having a nurse check their vitals 3 times a day. When they have their medication with them and it would save them money and suffering and lower the possibility of a lawsuit for wrongful death or a number of other things. I hate the judicial system!

So your take homes come in a sealed plastic bag? How many people do you think goto your clinic? I think mine is between 300-400 and we have one dosing window. They have all the equipment for another pump swell as space and everything they need for another window. They often have 2 nurses working at the same time while only one is dosing and the other is with her talking and playing on her phone.

Do you get wafers when you dose at the clinic or do they give you liquid for those? Are they the 40 mg wafers if so how do they give you say 13 mgs and such. I would think that they would be a lot harder to measure out doses especially if they are 40 mgs each. 10 mgs each would probably be easier if the 10 mgs ones are the wafers as well.

It seems like a pain in the ass compared to the liquid even if they had different mg wafers from 5 to 40 or higher. I know a guy at my clinic on 370 mgs and he isn't even the highest one there so would he have to eat 10 wafers a day.  What size are they? I always thought they were the size of a vanilla wafer cookie but looking online they seem just a little bigger than a pill.

Has anyone noticed a distinct difference between methadone and methadose? I know there were a lot of complaints in the news I just didn't know if anyone had personal experience with both. Sorry for the ambush of questions It just interests me and I needed to vent about the nurse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• All-Around Junker
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »
We only have 2 windows, so one of the nurses floats around, doing U/As, blood draws, TB readings and other BS.  Or she helps getting the doses laid out for the other 2.  In the past there were only 1 or 2 nurses, so having a 3rd REALLY helps cut down on waits.

I meant OVERALL since I've started about 1/2 the time has been rampant dysfunction at the clinic.  They've had the waits down to 10min or less for 6months or so.  Before it was only 1 nurse working, computers 'going down', printer stopped working, or some other jive that made them so slow.  We had a new director come in a year ago and it took her awhile but she made quite a few adjustments that have really made a difference.

Yeah on present day I still get wafers but they put 4-6oz of water on it so you actually drink your dose in front of the nurse.  Then she hands me my (6) baggies, each sealed and with a label.  Then those baggies go into a large take home bottle, then into the lockbox.  You get a little cup of kool-aid to wash it down...used to be Tang which i liked better but now it's fucking Kool-Aid.

I could use a couple of increases too, but it's a total bitch up there.  You have to put in a request with your COUNSELOR first, which I think is BS cuz that should fall under client-doc/nurse confidentiality.  I don't like my counselor having a say in whether or not I get an increase, they always want to know 'why?' and 'are you sure you aren't just sick?'  It's like "fuck you bro, I know what w/d's are...."

After your counselor approves it, IF they approve it THEN you go to the nurse for the vitals, and all that.  Then if it goes thru their weekly staff meeting, you will have your increase the next present day.  I've only put in for 2 of them in the past 2 years cuz it's such a pain in the ass.  My cravings are thru the roof most of the time, but maybe that's because I tamper with my dosing?

They are 40 mg wafers which they break into halves or 1/4s, OR they have the little 5mg whites if you are at say 75 mgs. 

I think I covered everything.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »
Much appreciated. Thanks for answering all my questions it really interests me how other clinics do things. I would like to be a counselor at a clinic. I dont know if they would hire someone who is on the juice though. I don't know if a person would listen to me as a counselor sense I am still on it but idk. I don't know how many options I actually have career wise.

I wanted to do social work but I think even with a degree that my 3 misdemeanors will rule me out. Maybe I can get picked up at a homeless resource center and work there that would be great and what I want to do if I can't do drug counseling. I think being a drug counselor would be a little more lenient on my criminal record sense I have experience with addiction and legal issues and was able to turn it around.

I just dont know if they would want someone who is on methadone to be a counselor because I couldn't get off how am I expected to help someone else get off. I don't know if I will be able to find a career working with animals but if I do I desperately hope they can over look my criminal record and allow me to work.

This whole judicial system is such bullshit I figured sense they arrest everyone now and everyone has a misdemeanor if not a felony now that things would change a bit but so far it hasn't and I dont know if it ever will. I can always hope though. We have more prisoners than any country in the world I just dont get the hypocrisy and stupidity of people that think people are bad people and shouldn't be allowed to get a job or house just because they committed a crime.

I guess it will eventually impact enough people to make a difference even though the rich people who are making the laws don't have to abide by them. If you are rich they either don't charge you with it or your rich enough to pay it off or hire a lawyer that will get them dismissed.

While all the rest of us have to go our whole lives with criminal records over petty bullshit like me who made a phone call without purpose of actual conversation and a dui for taking prescribed medicatioin 18 hours before driving and drug possession for having my own prescribed medication in the wrong bottle. I really hate the judicial system here I feel like I am constantly getting fucked without lube.

I just got denied from walmart and pizza hut for having 3 misdemeanors and no felonies. They aren't even violent or theft and now it is impossible to get my own apartment or find a good job. I lost my financial aid to school because of the dui, and if I do get to finish school I don't even know if I will be able to use my degree or have a career I am interested in that isn't manual labor for $10 an hour because of stupid mistakes that shouldn't even been crimes I did when I was 22 and 24.

sorry for the rant I have had a shit year that has gotten worse and worse and now I lost my job because I couldn't afford to goto the doctor to get a note. My car stopped working last week, and am about to be homeless again. I keep getting denied work and housing because of my record so I am starting to lose it and don't know what to do.

I can't be with my family for thanksgiving because I can't leave the state. I can't afford to go for christmas if they let me leave the state. I just want things to start getting better very quickly so I don't end up breaking everything. sorry for the derail/rant/whinybitchfest I don't have anyone to talk to and am alone and having a lot of difficulty getting out of bed anymore.

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• All-Around Junker
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 02:29:45 PM »

Do you get wafers when you dose at the clinic or do they give you liquid for those? Are they the 40 mg wafers if so how do they give you say 13 mgs and such. I would think that they would be a lot harder to measure out doses especially if they are 40 mgs each. 10 mgs each would probably be easier if the 10 mgs ones are the wafers as well.

It seems like a pain in the ass compared to the liquid even if they had different mg wafers from 5 to 40 or higher. I know a guy at my clinic on 370 mgs and he isn't even the highest one there so would he have to eat 10 wafers a day.  What size are they? I always thought they were the size of a vanilla wafer cookie but looking online they seem just a little bigger than a pill.

Has anyone noticed a distinct difference between methadone and methadose? I know there were a lot of complaints in the news I just didn't know if anyone had personal experience with both. Sorry for the ambush of questions It just interests me and I needed to vent about the nurse.

LOL I missed a few.  The clinic here is at capacity, roughly 300 clients.

I think they keep the doses at increments of 5 or 10, don't think they have the ability to dose out 73 or 74mgs.  Doc will also prescribe Bupe to the pill-heads that come in with a year or less of addiction.  They dose Bupe at the window just the same, but obviously the take-home system is a little different and  I think it's a bit more expensive.

MMT is $110 weekly, was $90 when I started in 2010.

The patties are a little bigger in circumference than a quarter.  Nearly impossible to swallow whole, but broken in half, I can pound them down.

I used to buy the white Methadose 40mg wafers from a lady that was prescribed non-clinic methadone for pain.  Seems like I remember those being SUPER strong, but that was a while back.

First time I took 'done I took a whole wafer, being just a sporadic pill user. :-[  I remember telling dude that gave it to me that it was bunk and I wasn't feeling shit.  Then maybe 30min later I was green, and spewing projectile vomit every which way.  That lasted for almost 2 days, needless to say I had developed a pretty good habit before I attempted to take any more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 10kites

• Reputation Power: 12
  • 10kites is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 25, 2021, 01:28:31 AM
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 02:01:00 AM »
I did'nt think that they prescribed 40mg Methadose wafers for pain patients, I thought they just prescribed the 5 and 10mg pills.

I thought the wafers were just for clinic use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal