dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: What is the most dangerous drug in the world?  (Read 18916 times)

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
Re: What is the most dangerous drug in the world?
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 11, 2015, 09:02:44 PM »
I will agree with alcohol being the most dangerous.

I agree, too.  In fact, I've spent the last 24 years performing a similar experiment on my own body.  Except I didn't limit my experiment to only 20 substances like this wussy study.  Alcohol is the most destructive substance of them all.

I dont think this is a wussy study as they throughly classified many different parameters and harm to self/others/economy. Please word your thoughts differently if you want to be taken seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 10:00:42 PM »
When it comes to drugs, they all have their inherent dangers associated with them...

But, If I had to pick one. I'd pick benzos.

They're pretty accessible, they seem harmless. But once you've developed a habit with em', that's all she wrote.

You're all in.... And you're in for a ride if you wanna quit em'. WD that makes a dope kick seem like Disneyland.

They're incredibly dangerous when mixed with other popular depressants, ie dope, alcohol, Maintenance Meds, etc.

And if you're in certain circles or pay attention to the news, you'd notice that people are dropping like flies on the shit.

IMO, it's them sneaky fucking meds that get under your skin and change you before you even knew you were in trouble to begin with.

Great when used for short term treatment of anxiety, depression and panic attacks.

But long term... I'd stay away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline staystatic

• Reputation Power: 2
  • staystatic is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 04, 2019, 05:27:45 AM
  • keeping users safe and informed
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »
I'd say krocodil. They literally put drano and other cleaning products in it. Average life span for an addict is 2 years.

this guy....

well sir, they DON'T "literally put drano" in it. as a matter of fact, they are using a shitty form of a red phosphorous/iodine meth reduction on codeine tablets to remove the 6 position O-Methyl and reduce the 3position O-Methyl to Methyl.

Just because gasoline is used as a step in the reaction, does not mean they're actually putting it INTO THE end product. It also doesn't open the door for everyone to say all types of stuff like Drano and cleaning supplies are used in the synth. I'm not trying to be a dick, you're just misinformed, and I'm attempting to help in that area...

I'll give you an example:

when making GHB from GABA, the use of brick cleaner (HCl, 33% in H2O) and toxic poisons (Sodium Nitrite) as well as industrial solvents (DiCholoroMethane) are all employed to create the chemical reactions needed, BUT those are not left in the final, white crystilline Na-GHB when it's all said and done....

I will say though, it's a GREAT scare tactic that the media and War on Drugs uses to keep people away form those scary drugs. lol.

Also, FYI, the main component in KROKODIL is Desomorphine, and it's not harmful at all. It's actually been perscribed as a pharmecuetical in Sweden under the trade name Permonid.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:21:31 PM by dizzle »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2016, 08:30:08 PM »
When it comes to drugs, they all have their inherent dangers associated with them...

But, If I had to pick one. I'd pick benzos.

They're pretty accessible, they seem harmless. But once you've developed a habit with em', that's all she wrote.

You're all in.... And you're in for a ride if you wanna quit em'. WD that makes a dope kick seem like Disneyland.

They're incredibly dangerous when mixed with other popular depressants, ie dope, alcohol, Maintenance Meds, etc.

And if you're in certain circles or pay attention to the news, you'd notice that people are dropping like flies on the shit.

IMO, it's them sneaky fucking meds that get under your skin and change you before you even knew you were in trouble to begin with.

Great when used for short term treatment of anxiety, depression and panic attacks.

But long term... I'd stay away.

I know people have different opinions on the matter, and most I've heard say benzos, but I think opiates are harder to kick. I've kicked a 7-8 month everyday benzo habit that was at least 8 mgs of kpins a day but up in the 20s if I wanted to get fucked up. It was long and tough, took 3 months to really get fully through it, and I lost 40 lbs and fucked up my entire life because I couldn't function but I got through it. I've never successfully gotten away from opiates for any length of time. I still use benzos occasionally but no where close to daily. Like once every couple weeks. To me, a benzo kick felt more like a normal sickness... it was symptoms... many of them. But an opiate kick is in your bones and emotional... it gnaws at your soul in a way that benzo wd didn't do to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2016, 10:32:16 PM »

I'd say krocodil. They literally put drano and other cleaning products in it. Average life span for an addict is 2 years.

if that were the case, youd be talking about the drug + drano. would you consider heroin a lot more dangerous if it was cut with drano? or would you just assume the drano is why its so dangerous?

iirc its gasoline and red phosphorus that really fuck things up. the actual drug is desomorphine and as far as I know is no worse than any other opiate.

Ive seen a lot of people fuck their lives up with drugs but never saw it happen faster than with heavy stimulants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2016, 08:04:31 PM »
the combination of stimulants and one's first time can be too much of a hook.

daily uses of high dose stimulants are deleterious to one's body and mind ... apart from fatal opiate overdoses.

but that dirty krokodil is extremely disturbing and highly toxic ... it gets my vote too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Guts

• Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2016, 08:25:03 PM »
Krokodil is weird... it's cheap and strong but only dangerous because of the uncleaned product... but that's what people are using over there neighbor... I mean, that's the form it's coming in and is commonly available and at least the media hasn't reported on people cleaning the stuff up. People who are surviving are losing their motor skills and crazy stuff...

Still, if I was to vote off of experience, I'd say crack. There's no other drug I've spent $1000 in a day on and used it all... it has the potential to pull you in and spiral out of control blazingly fast. The first hit or two of crack is so good...too good... it all goes downhill from there... and fast. I love the taste too... so much better than a coke drip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Wildcat

• One love, One life-you'll lose it if you don't care for it
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Wildcat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
  • constant companion pain
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2016, 10:01:26 PM »
TOP 10 list of heroin inspired songs-

#10-  "Dead Flowers"  The Rolling Stones 1971

#09-  "Fire & Rain   James Taylor 1969

#08   "Running To Stand Still"  U2 1987

#07   "Mr. Brownstone"  Guns & Roses 1987

#06   "Under The Bridge"  Red Hot Chili Peppers 1991

#05   "Sam Stone"  John Prine 1971

#04   "The Needle And The Damage Done"  Neil Young  1972

#03   "Hurt"  Nine Inch Nails  1995

#02   "Hotel California"  Eagles  1977

#01   "Heroin"  The Velvet Underground  1967

I believe Alcohol is most definitely the most devastatingly dangerous drug ever.  I think also there may have been many more heroin addicts than 100,000 prior to Vietnam-I am thinking of the 1940-50's and jazz- jazz artists(and the huge following) during this time period and how they remained creative and actually prospered in their careers in spite of addictions to  heroin was way hidden-as far as fact gathering goes back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They put their hand out to you when you need it, and you have to remember to put your hand out when they need it too, that's what friends do"  - Mick Dodge

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »

This is a pet peeve of mine.
People think the same thing with meth when they say that people put drano or battery acid or other solvents.

Folks aren't literally pouring drain cleaner into the drug. They're using sodium hydroxide (lye, a component of drano) to adjust the pH. Usually people just obtain lye or separate it from the rest of the stuff in drano. When you do the drug you aren't actually injecting drano, the final product is cleaned up - with krok it's cleaned poorly and the other components left in it fuck you up.

I had to argue with people who think that solvents such as acetone or isopropyl alcohol are left over in the final products, unaware that solvents evaporate out.

To add to the discussion, I'd definitely have to to with stimulants, especially long acting stims or stim preparations - methamphetamine and l-lysinedextroamphetamine (vyvanse). It's so easy to get strung out even off your first hit. You do it at 7pm and you're wired until the sun comes up and have to go to work. We'll you can't go to work when you're drained and crashing so hard, so you do another dose to keep going, and a week long cycle begins. The mental faculties start to go to shit and high dose of amphetamines combined with sleep deprivation cause all hell to break loose.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 11:50:27 PM by theSWPK »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Indy

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 02, 2019, 05:57:27 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 05:21:19 AM »
Stimulants is a good one that you might not expect...I have no idea what the MOST dangerous drug would be but stimulants and benzos can be really insidious in that you aren't likely to OD, but they have a way of affecting behavior in a way not at all to your own benefit, heh.

The right mix of amphetamines and benzos can actually help me get through a good 6 hours of being fairly dopesick believe it or not, but despite that it's really not a good idea for me: I haven't done anything stupid as a result of that mix, but a drug that gives you energy combined with a drug that destroys your inhibitions, combined with horrible miserable withdrawal from a drug that costs money to get well, is a dangerous recipe for desperation.

Sort of going off that, I think the most dangerous drug is the one that is unidentified or misidentified, especially the latter. I wound up in the hospital about a year and a half ago due to an overdose of what I THOUGHT was ethylphenidate before I took it, but now believe to be 3-MeO-PCP, really scary shit, was way waaaaay too much and I had no idea what I had taken. Basically totally annihilated my consciousness for a good day or so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions