dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Charlie Sheen in Big Trouble [disclaimer: this source was not totally reliable]  (Read 37382 times)

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
he has had HIV and knowingly infected possibly 1000's of women.

he will no doubt face legal action and the lawsuits may end his affluent and decadent lifestyle.

google it.

What a low life piece of shit. Its funny today i saw like 5 aids treatment posters and commericals do maybe some good will come out of this... Maybe aids will become less stigmatized.

Put yeah couldnt of happened to a nicer more humble guy [sarcasm]. None of those women deserved to be infected. I hope ge gets what he deserves in this life or the next. Its funny how we lift assholes like this up on a pedestal in america

(He has HIV, not AIDS)

And you intend to be a therapist?

I swear nearly everything you post is teeming with vitriol. I think you'd make a much better politician or a banker.

Just sayin!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline whiteheat

• Reputation Power: 8
  • whiteheat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2019, 07:06:35 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...

he will no doubt face legal action and the lawsuits may end his affluent and decadent lifestyle.

google it.

What a low life piece of shit. Its funny today i saw like 5 aids treatment posters and commericals do maybe some good will come out of this... Maybe aids will become less stigmatized.

Put yeah couldnt of happened to a nicer more humble guy [sarcasm]. None of those women deserved to be infected. I hope ge gets what he deserves in this life or the next. Its funny how we lift assholes like this up on a pedestal in america

(He has HIV, not AIDS)

I swear nearly everything you post is teeming with vitriol. I think you'd make a much better politician or a banker.

Just sayin!

I agree completely opus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makadone7dayz3

• Reputation Power: 15
  • makadone7dayz3 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 30, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

google it.

(He has HIV, not AIDS)

Just sayin!

Im a poor therpist because i accidently put aids instead of hiv. That's your criteria for a proficient therpist. I guess you never made a typo or made a understandable mistake. How about i pick at your posts and look for errors. This isnt a expermental research paper; its a forum post. Im sure everyone knew what i meant and what i refering too.

I think ill listen to the many teachers and supervisors who give me positive feedback instead of some moron who picks at a understandable mistake.

I highly doubt you could be any of afore mentioned professions
 you mentioned.

Just saying lol (do you think your super clever or witty when you end a post with that)? Your not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !

I think ill listen to the many teachers and supervisors who give me positive feedback instead of some moron who picks at a understandable mistake.

you mentioned.

Just saying lol (do you think your super clever or witty when you end a post with that)? Your not.

I REALLY REALLY hate being cheerleader guy, and I don't have a problem with you Makadone, but your claim is inaccurate, Opus is one smart motherfucker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58

google it.

(He has HIV, not AIDS)

Just sayin!

Im a poor therpist because i accidently put aids instead of hiv. That's your criteria for a proficient therpist. I guess you never made a typo or made a understandable mistake. How about i pick at your posts and look for errors. This isnt a expermental research paper; its a forum post. Im sure everyone knew what i meant and what i refering too.

you mentioned.

No, see what I mean? You missed the point again. I think you'd be a lousy therapist because you're an asshole, argumentative, overtly negative and quite obviously not terribly bright; my initial assertion had absolutely nothing to do with any "typos" (nor with your medical ignorance).

Is that more clear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline Daughter of Dionysus

• HeAd Is The Shit Up In This Bitch
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
  • Don't Laugh, I'm Being Cool
Wow...
Makadone you're batting 1000%
There ain't ya

Anyway...
On topic
Does anyone remember
Charlie Sheen giving
Lindsay Lohan $1million?
I wonder if it's b/c
She was one of the ones he infected??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are all curious about
The things
That may harm us

-Federico Garcia Lorca

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!
- BulletTooth Tony

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
I hope I am wrong.

I heard this on the radio.

I'd rather suffer the embarrassment of being wrong than this be true ... all that unprotected sex caught up with him.

having an undetectable viral load doesn't means much as o see my friend suffer a lot and is tied to the hospital.

he is a long term survivor and is on about 180 mg. Morphine a day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Wildcat

• One love, One life-you'll lose it if you don't care for it
  • Wildcat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
  • constant companion pain
Wow...
Makadone you're batting 1000%
There ain't ya

Anyway...
On topic
Does anyone remember
Charlie Sheen giving
Lindsay Lohan $1million?
I wonder if it's b/c
She was one of the ones he infected??

I believe it was a 100k- when they made scary movie 5, he found out she was supposed to get 250K but they only gave her a 100K, so he gave her 100K, and she never even thanked him at the time(2012?)so the story goes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They put their hand out to you when you need it, and you have to remember to put your hand out when they need it too, that's what friends do"  - Mick Dodge

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
One of his ex-wives(has kid with) came out and said she had unprotected sex with him knowing he had HIV. Reason being the doctors told her he had a barley traceable amount in his blood and that the risk of her getting it is low, but he would still advise against it.. But she did anyway. So if it's really only 2.. That's a definite one.

I was mad at first before getting details, but I couldn't really believe, even with his ego, that he was that dark hearted to purposely infect thousands of girls. He can be an asshole but never struck me as evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline St. Theresa

• St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
One of his ex-wives(has kid with) came out and said she had unprotected sex with him knowing he had HIV. Reason being the doctors told her he had a barley traceable amount in his blood and that the risk of her getting it is low, but he would still advise against it.. But she did anyway. So if it's really only 2.. That's a definite one.

I was mad at first before getting details, but I couldn't really believe, even with his ego, that he was that dark hearted to purposely infect thousands of girls. He can be an asshole but never struck me as evil.

Yeah I was grossed out and pissed when I first posted too, I'm still grossed out...but I'm more sad for everyone effected than anything though.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
i dont think he knowingly infected anyone, i think the reason he was spending thousands on hookers is because they knew he had hiv and he was paying them extra hazzard pay and to keep quiet, probably using condoms and being careful, he probably went on that bender when he first found out

lots of people are saying all kinds of shit like he knowingly gave ppl hiv but we should wait for the facts, obviously ppl were blackmailing him as well, i really dont think he would knowingly give ppl hiv, he would know the consequences to that being someone with 100s of millions of dollars and lawyers i bet he was paying them extra to knowingly have sex with him, like i said hazard pay safe as possible sex

but who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
yes 40, i think you are probably right bit and i hope i am wrong (people actually do such things, tho') ... if so, i will retract everything  defamatory statement by archiving this thread.

love to be wrong, i would ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline St. Theresa

• St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
yes 40, i think you are probably right bit and i hope i am wrong (people actually do such things, tho') ... if so, i will retract everything  defamatory statement by archiving this thread.

love to be wrong, i would ...

It's just so hard thinking about Charlie sheens bullshit after reading about "marina/witch" from "snap goes the crocodile "
 http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php/topic,1762.0/topicseen.html

Like seriously two different worlds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
if anyone knows how to act, this guy has a head start ... that's why it's going to be hard to prove, i guess ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !

lots of people are saying all kinds of shit like he knowingly gave ppl hiv but we should wait for the facts,

That was MY bad.....I'll own it.  Hope that I was wrong too having a few days to think about it.  I meant no harm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline hanna

• Reputation Power: 4
  • hanna is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 01, 2021, 12:48:57 PM
  • Still trying the educate the illiterate among us
Re: Charlie Sheen in Big Trouble [disclaimer: this source was not totally reliable]
« Reply #44 from previous page: November 20, 2015, 12:03:42 PM »
You can ask the service for girls who ARE positive, or so i've been told. Someone out there has a list of these girls and they still have to make a living.

No harm, no foul if this is what Charlie did to have sex with large numbers of women.

As for his strange acbehavior since 2011, I suspected something major was up when he sued Lorre in early 2011. Care to wager that's when he found out he was positive?  I'm sure CHarlie was in need of cleaning up, perhaps learning about HIV freaked him out, but he saw a nice easy way to grab millions, tax-free, to pay the piper for whoever came after him if he infected them.

That's about all I care to post about Carlos Estevan.

Oh, one more thing. Even it there are numerous women he might have infected without their consent I don't think Charlie will see the inside of a prison cell. He's just too well connected and so many people have the shitty, "if you slut around you deserve what you get" attitude. We'll see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions