dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: MMT : How Many Of You Abuse Your Takehomes ?  (Read 31428 times)

Offline quzyke

• Recovering IV addict
  • Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • quzyke is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 20, 2019, 12:37:58 AM
  • I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied.
Re: MMT : How Many Of You Abuse Your Takehomes ?
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 20, 2015, 04:38:33 AM »
Well I lost my takehomes again after taking 3 days worth and not finding a way out of w/ds. So I called my doctor and was allowed to go pick up my missed doses but I'm back on Sundays takehome only. Ugh...

The buzz was kinda worth it though lol.  ::) :P

And yeah boro was indeed full of shit, it tasted horrible and made it almost impossible to smoke the shit. The good thing is you can turn the goo back into regular drinkable methadone by adding white vinegar until the solution is clear. Tasted like crap very chemical but it did come on much stronger. I used ammonia to make the freebase methadone in solution.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:47:51 AM by quzyke »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2015, 04:44:48 AM »
The buzz was kinda worth it though lol.  ::) :P

back of the queue for you, it's a pity that you couldn't resist temptation ... nonetheless, i urge you to consider taking it for stability, not a DOC.

sad to hear this. personally, i am stable atm.

have another go, you might as well ...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:48:24 AM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline quzyke

• Recovering IV addict
  • Regular
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2015, 06:22:53 AM »
Yeah, I do see it as a major setback honestly... I find myself craving a double dosage again today. After being stable for that long (for me anyway) that tripled dosage hit me like a brick wall mixed with my usual beer. Haven't had such strong cravings for an opi high in ages honestly...

Truly feels like back of the queue again, I put your quote in my signature if you don't mind, I recall people doing that back on Opio and it really hit home for me, maybe it'll remind me what (not) to do in the future when I read my own posts.

I'm going to try to get stable and my takehomes back asap, hopefully this craving will pass... Oh well, gotta pay the piper I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2015, 01:12:45 PM »
@40 & Quzyke

Boro was FOS about many things, but this one he was right about (outside of the xtal filtering thing). You guys might not have your tek down, but if you ever get it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

When you get a proper hit that numbs the fuck out of your tongue and lips: you'll see...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:01:07 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2015, 02:45:13 PM »
Im on two weeks of carries...

I used to set myself back for up to an entire week.

I don't do that anymore, not since the baby. Its not fair to him. Me being all fucked off, edgy and impatient.

Plus, (and I gotta give credit to Opus for this one) THIS STUFF ISN'T DOPE... Its maintenance medication.

Plus im still riding the Benzo Snake, and Doc recently added Gabapentin to the mix.

And even at my 90mg dose and 1mg Xanax the Gaba gets me fucking twisted.

Had to start taking the shit at night. No joke.

PS- I can't seem to get that tek down either. I think I halfway got it down, but nothing went numb, except my grey matter trying to get it right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2015, 03:51:48 PM »
So I evaporated the results of the hexane wash and sure enough it's just sugar and red dye. It didn't get all the dye, but it did get almost all of the sugar. So the answer to your question 40 (how to remove the sugar), is a hexane wash.

Hexanes are very easily found OTC, even here in CA (at least they were 6mos ago).

The little bit of red goo that I tasted has left a just barely numb spot on my tongue, so there are definitely losses involved with this, but that's true for almost all chemistry and that some came over in the hexanes might be mitigated by some PH adjustment, but I'm not sure which way, maybe a little towards acid, then wash, then base, then pull with ether -- that's a guess. Also I suspect with very pure ether no sugar would come over at all, so the hexane wash may not even be needed unless you're not doing a solvent extraction. I bet the reason for the emulsion on my first try was because the ether was contaminated with hexanes.

So I think the losses are probably mostly gained back by good lab procedure and by the massively efficient gains had by bypassing your entire GI system and getting something so lipid soluble up in the noggin so quickly; but again I agree with people who warn against abusing maintenance meds, freebasing your methadone probably isn't the best idea if you have nowhere else to turn.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:54:39 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2015, 10:08:10 PM »
boros post were all about using lye or ammonia for basing and no mention of cleaning with ether whatsoever, thats why i say hes full of shit in this aspect because he went on and on about doing it and if he actually had he would have found that his method left you with sugar and methadone

i dont think boro actually DID anything he said he did

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2015, 10:39:52 PM »
boros post were all about using lye or ammonia for basing and no mention of cleaning with ether whatsoever, thats why i say hes full of shit in this aspect because he went on and on about doing it and if he actually had he would have found that his method left you with sugar and methadone

i dont think boro actually DID anything he said he did

Ya I tend to agree. I did once manage to filter SOME xtals from the goop (using a tp plug and some vacuum) but it never worked well for me either.

So I evaporated the "mother liquor" - the original solution I pulled the 'done from, and it left a goopy mess. Seemed like more sugar (maybe a different kind? or maybe the hexanes didn't get it all) and NO numbness at all on tasting, only sweet; nor did it seem to be alkaline at all. So that all leads me to believe that the ether pull worked like fucking AWESOMELY well. FKNA.

For the record here, distilling ether is VERY easy, it boils at 35.5C, like 100F, that means you only need something ether proof, but not heat proof, to distill it. Not that I'm suggesting you should freebase your methadone, cos you most definitely SHOULD NOT freebase your methadone, that is of course unless you want to, in which case, this tek works pretty well.. Skip the hexane wash and just go straight to the ether part tho, no need for the hexanes if you only want the base.

MAD PROPS TO RJ FOR THE SOLVENT ADVICE!!!11!11!1 I've missed having a real chemist in this place!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:41:47 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline quzyke

• Recovering IV addict
  • Regular
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2015, 09:42:03 AM »
I get my takehomes in capsule form and inside is pure methadone hcl mixed with guargum. The guargum is a thickening agent, does anyone have any idea on how to seperate that fucking guargum from the powder? It would leave me with pure methadone hcl powder which I can then use ammonia in a spoon on to make it smokeable.

I tried basifying and smoking it with the guargum but the smoke was extremely harsh (snorting worked well but the burn is insane and ruins the rush). If anyone has any idea I will love you forever! PURE METHADONE POWDER! I also get 4mg/ml solution in distilled water on other days but don't get to take that home sadly due to my IV past.

Oral methadone without sugar is way stronger for some reason, in both capsule and water solution forms. My apothecary says it might have something to do with the viscosity. All I know is I got ultra high the first 3 days they switched to the sugarless solution. I also get w/ds from sugar-form solution methadone even though it's still 112mg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
Proud of you ..keep it up ..you'll thank yourself trust me .

It's now 18 months since i used Methadone and the needle ... now i'm stims, GABA and drink heaps ... at least i can forget about cellulitis !  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2018, 09:27:14 PM »
I only get take homes on Sundays right now and usually double dose on Sat mornings but lately I've been waiting until at least 7-10 PM on Sat night before taking my Sunday take home. The last 2 wks, I've managed to take it on Sunday morning at 3-5 AM. Even when I double dose on Sat mornings, I have virtually no WD symptoms and I'm a fast metabolizer.

I'm hoping when I phase up to 2 take homes a week that they won't give me 2 take homes on Fri morning 'cause I'd definitely get some WD symptoms if I triple dosed on Fri morning and had to go 72 hrs without anything. I think I'll be able to control myself and maybe just double dose on Sat morning with a little kpin mixed in since I don't have to go to work. Triple dosing on Fridays might get me in trouble at work 'cause I'd probably be nodding at my desk all day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bobbytarantino

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bobbytarantino is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 27, 2022, 09:55:55 AM
  • it's a slippery slope.
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2018, 02:37:16 AM »
         when i first started on methadone way back when, i got up to a hundred, which was the limit before you have a consult with the doctor a second time and plead your case on why would would need more than 100 mg.

granted, i was pretty strung out at the time; a little over a gram of high potency tar a day, and i felt it was what i needed to stop burning money on tar while i was on 100 mg a day of methadone.

so i got into buying 3/5ml syringes with luer lock needles and shooting my take homes as soon as i got them. i just had needle fever still and just wanted to jab anything into my arm. the strength of the methadone was 10mg/ml and would have to do multiple shots with worn out needles because of situation and state that i live in.

the most terrible part about shooting the takehomes, is that i literally lost every single vein in my arms. i was at the hospital the other day and i had 4 different people try to take my blood until i miraculously got them to let me try. i found a tiny vein on the side of my knuckle that managed, slowly but surely to satisfy the sample.

many relapses later i was already worn out vein wise so i just stuck to the quit using needle drugs for the most part and life got better and i didnt fuck around the second time. i worked my was down from a lot. sometimes perspective is helpful the second time around with something as strong as methadone

At this point in my junkie career, i pretty much forgot about IV anything...IM tar if i were to even dabble. and i blame it on shooting my take homes.. and or tar/pills with little to no access to clean needles or truly "sterile" technique.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
my shredded endorphin production center is not pleased with my choices through my progress of life.

Tags: