dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Fentanyl at home (not for beginners...)  (Read 40477 times)

Offline NZniceguy

• Shareholder of Acetic Anhydride. Inc
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • NZniceguy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 14, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
  • New Zealand's finest.
Re: Fentanyl at home (not for beginners...)
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 04:58:59 PM »
I too would love to read the process, even if just for entertainment reasons. Extracting morphine from different brands and from poppy seed tea/raw opium is my main subject of interest though. Would love to hear any thoughts you have on that stuff also.

I dont think the money grabbing types would bother getting the gear and precursors together anyway......only the truly committed/interested would bother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • robojunkie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2019, 07:02:32 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 05:25:00 PM »
I too would love to read the process, even if just for entertainment reasons. Extracting morphine from different brands and from poppy seed tea/raw opium is my main subject of interest though. Would love to hear any thoughts you have on that stuff also.

I dont think the money grabbing types would bother getting the gear and precursors together anyway......only the truly committed/interested would bother.

I did a whole step by step extraction of morphine from dried pods and conversion to heroin on the old site.  Tragedy I don't have time right now to redo it, though I shall at some point.  It's actually not that hard, just messy because of morphine base's amphoteric properties and poor solubility in anything pH's must be precise.

Generally though one just concentrates the tea to a flowey but oily consistency then hits it with ethanol and gray plant crap crashes out, filter, evaporate off alcohol/water, reteaify, bring to pH at least 12 with Calcium hydroxide, (this makes soluble calcium morphinate and crashes out all the other alkaloids), filter through diatomaceous earth, then lower pH as close to 9.1 as possible with ammonium chloride and put in cold fridge overnight.  Doesn't hurt to add salt either.  After anywhere from a few to 24 hours you'll have an amber solution with tan powder settled on the bottom.  That's your morphine base.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I see from quarks to quasars...

Offline NZniceguy

• Shareholder of Acetic Anhydride. Inc
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • NZniceguy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 14, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
  • New Zealand's finest.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 05:51:42 PM »

I did a whole step by step extraction of morphine from dried pods and conversion to heroin on the old site.  Tragedy I don't have time right now to redo it, though I shall at some point.  It's actually not that hard, just messy because of morphine base's amphoteric properties and poor solubility in anything pH's must be precise.

Generally though one just concentrates the tea to a flowey but oily consistency then hits it with ethanol and gray plant crap crashes out, filter, evaporate off alcohol/water, reteaify, bring to pH at least 12 with Calcium hydroxide, (this makes soluble calcium morphinate and crashes out all the other alkaloids), filter through diatomaceous earth, then lower pH as close to 9.1 as possible with ammonium chloride and put in cold fridge overnight.  Doesn't hurt to add salt either.  After anywhere from a few to 24 hours you'll have an amber solution with tan powder settled on the bottom.  That's your morphine base.

tHAT IS A BETTER BUT SIMILAR METHOD TO OUR LOCAL METHOD. a COUPLE OF QUICK QUESTIONS THOUGH...(sorry caps lock)..Can sodium hydroxide be used in place of calcium hydroxide? Would that just make sodium morphinate?   Also what is the purpose of the diatomaceous earth? Could a coffee filter not be used?

Thanks heaps for replying....you are a legend around the place and I always wanted to ask you a few things and listen to what you have to tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 06:18:11 PM »
Calcium hydroxide (lime) is used because it is insoluble in water it bases the phenolic hydrogen off morphine and pH does not increase further than basing the protonated alkaloids.  NaOH will if excessive damage your morphine.  This is done in heat.  Also, diatomaceous earth is used as a filter aid.  A simple coffee filter will clog leaving a gooey mess that will frustrate to no end.  Its worth the few bucks in the pool section.  Just magic bullet it to a fine powder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 06:26:23 PM »
Calcium hydroxide (lime) is used because it is insoluble in water it bases the phenolic hydrogen off morphine and pH does not increase further than basing the protonated alkaloids.  NaOH will if excessive damage your morphine.  This is done in heat.  Also, diatomaceous earth is used as a filter aid.  A simple coffee filter will clog leaving a gooey mess that will frustrate to no end.  Its worth the few bucks in the pool section.  Just magic bullet it to a fine powder.
Who would of thought an avatar like that would have these answers? Props.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 06:31:09 PM »
Anyone who knows anything would riddick.  Play nice if you want to stay here.

Diatomaceous earth is just a filter media used instead of molecular sieves.  You can get it at a pool store ungraded, or substitute something that filters for various levels of filtration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 06:36:18 PM »
Anyone who knows anything would riddick.  Play nice if you want to stay here.

Diatomaceous earth is just a filter media used instead of molecular sieves.  You can get it at a pool store ungraded, or substitute something that filters for various levels of filtration.
Yo Z, honestly, please explain what the fuck the second sentence and after meant lmao. Please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Junkette

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Junkette is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 26, 2022, 12:59:47 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2015, 09:37:07 PM »
Robo, my partner doesn't understand how adding ammonium chloride will drop the ph to 9.1. Could you elaborate?

She works in the industry but not in opiates. Mostly API's.

PS> NEVERMIND, SHE JUST REALIZED IT IS AN ACID, SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEUTRAL SALT.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:38:51 PM by Junkette »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 09:38:17 PM »

Riddddddicccckkkkkk!!!!!!  (to the sound of the chronicles of riddick), wow busting my asshole on two posts in a row with that mean nasty looking scary avatar.  I'm gonna check in now, my tranny scared avatar obviously has no place on your pod lol.  Either your kidding or I'm taking you wrong but I've done time and I did my time like a man.  Don't judge me by my gender bender avatar bro.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2015, 09:40:03 PM »
Robo, my partner doesn't understand how adding ammonium chloride will drop the ph to 9.1. Could you elaborate?

She works in the industry but not in opiates. Mostly API's.

PS> NEVERMIND, SHE JUST REALIZED IT IS AN ACID, SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEUTRAL SALT.

Just answered your own question strong acid, mild base.  NH4Cl is mildly acidic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2015, 02:40:04 AM »
Just as a follow-up, Robo-J did answer some of these earlier,

But one of the cool things about the traditional method was that you don't need a pH meter to get to an exact pH. 

This would have been really important in the 1800's when pH meters did not exist.

Calcium Hydroxide (CaOH): due to its low solubility, you cannot overshoot the pH.  Just about the time you need to worry about going above a pH of 12, the solution can no longer dissolve any more CaOH, and it will collect on the bottom of the container.  No more "-OH" groups, no more raising of the pH!  Beautiful.

Ammonium Chloride will take that solution to a pH of ~9.1 or so.  Again, no need for a pH meter, but if you have one, why not verify the pH at this step.

Junkette:  Your friend MAY have thought RJ was talking about Ammonium Hydroxide, the strong base.

Cheers all!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2015, 03:51:15 AM »
I've been wanting to talk to you about this stuff forever, so glad you're here.

I know the experiences you have with Mu down regulation and infinite tolerance.  And I also know that there are people (some of them phile members) who have been able to purchase pure fent citrate or HCL powder and have seen their tolerances to it go from .5mg or 1mg a day over a number of repeated doses, to 10, 20, 30, 50, even 100mg a day (I think thats the largest I've heard on here outside of yours) in a short period of time.  Pantiespending was one who talked about those kinds of doses.  30mg a day sounds ridiculously high at first, but it is about the equivalent of burning through 3 100ug patches a day, which is pretty normative.

Even with those high powder amounts I have not heard of the same extreme down reg that you experienced (and I know you guys were doing much more than that).  What I've seen is that even extended periods at those doses can be kicked comfortably with the right comfort meds (DXM, gabapentin, clonidine) and substitution of other opies, and that one can transition back down to a reasonable dose of something else in a reasonable amount of time. 

Ive seen people try to do it with opioids alone and it wont work, you will still kick hard and you'll think your tolerance to everything has skyrocketed;  but those who can taper and bridge the gap with comfort meds plus other opioids, end up ok and back on their normal dose in a week or two. 

I've also seen a ceiling affect where you just cant get higher or feel the affects anymore, but that limits tolerance in itself as long as you don't just keep piling on for months to fight that.  Taking a break for a day or two, or doing the bare minimum to stay well for a few days, resets the tolerance back down pretty quickly.

You know how methadone builds up in your system due to the long half life and so you can be on 60mg but in reality your blood amounts are higher than that because of the successive doses over time?  I feel the opposite may be true with fent: like someone using 30mg a day may be technically using the equivalent of 3 GRAMS of morphine which is huge...but if that person actually took that much morphine in one day they would OD.  30mg of something that leaves your system in 1-3 hours just doesn't behave the same way as something of the same strength that lasts 6-8 or longer.  Its as if the short half life protects you from getting to a place where your tolly is impossibly high, to the point of no return.  Just like the fast increasing tolly protects you from overdosing.  Is that what you meant when you said the TI was safer?

Basically what Ive seen and heard from this small but growing population of recreational users is not near as scary or insurmountable as what we've been told to expect.  I guess my point is that fent seems to not be the boogie man non users seem to think it is. 

I wonder if you have any thoughts about any of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 04:10:50 AM »
PH paper is REALLY easy to make. Just get a chunk of red cabbage from the grocer, put it in a pot and cover it with water, simmer a bit, smash and mix around if you want, now start soaking about anything: TP, paper towels, printer paper, wtf ever medium you want. Then just let it dry and it's good for really quite a range. Obviously it's not hyper accurate, but it's pretty fuckin' good considering how easy it is to make.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2015, 04:27:40 AM »

I know the experiences you have with Mu down regulation and infinite tolerance.  And I also know that there are people (some of them phile members) who have been able to purchase pure fent citrate or HCL powder and have seen their tolerances to it go from .5mg or 1mg a day over a number of repeated doses, to 10, 20, 30, 50, even 100mg a day (I think thats the largest I've heard on here outside of yours) in a short period of time.  Pantiespending was one who talked about those kinds of doses.  30mg a day sounds ridiculously high at first, but it is about the equivalent of burning through 3 100ug patches a day, which is pretty normative.

Even with those high powder amounts I have not heard of the same extreme down reg that you experienced (and I know you guys were doing much more than that).  What I've seen is that even extended periods at those doses can be kicked comfortably with the right comfort meds (DXM, gabapentin, clonidine) and substitution of other opies, and that one can transition back down to a reasonable dose of something else in a reasonable amount of time. 

Ive seen people try to do it with opioids alone and it wont work, you will still kick hard and you'll think your tolerance to everything has skyrocketed;  but those who can taper and bridge the gap with comfort meds plus other opioids, end up ok and back on their normal dose in a week or two. 

I've also seen a ceiling affect where you just cant get higher or feel the affects anymore, but that limits tolerance in itself as long as you don't just keep piling on for months to fight that.  Taking a break for a day or two, or doing the bare minimum to stay well for a few days, resets the tolerance back down pretty quickly.

You know how methadone builds up in your system due to the long half life and so you can be on 60mg but in reality your blood amounts are higher than that because of the successive doses over time?  I feel the opposite may be true with fent: like someone using 30mg a day may be technically using the equivalent of 3 GRAMS of morphine which is huge...but if that person actually took that much morphine in one day they would OD.  30mg of something that leaves your system in 1-3 hours just doesn't behave the same way as something of the same strength that lasts 6-8 or longer.  Its as if the short half life protects you from getting to a place where your tolly is impossibly high, to the point of no return.  Just like the fast increasing tolly protects you from overdosing.  Is that what you meant when you said the TI was safer?

Basically what Ive seen and heard from this small but growing population of recreational users is not near as scary or insurmountable as what we've been told to expect.  I guess my point is that fent seems to not be the boogie man non users seem to think it is. 

Makita are you Nakita from before?  Anyway, my theory on my three fentanyl kicks all done differently is this: at the ultrahigh 100 mg/day + doses the mu receptors are so down regulated and the fentanyl serum level is so high that there is a strange delay.  The most one can get in a one cc rig is about 35 mg fentanyl HCl and this shot will hold for 12 hours despite the half life.  The kick once it drops though can be done with massive clonidine bentos amitrypltline gabapentin and any other downer you can get.  The prison kick was a hell morph of early arrest three days cold turkey no comfort meds in weekend hold then I foolishly went on methadone knowing the feds were eminently coming.  This made the prison detox drag into many months pure hell.  The final one the mystery one, was done by choice under great pressure with massive bento clonidine ami gabapentin methocarbamol and then two strips of suboxone.  I had no choice I had responsibilities but all I can say of this one is I know what hell is if there is such a place in the mind of the universe.  The yells I would let out involuntarily scared even me and the nonstop projectile vomiting and no let up for 24 hours and about 4 days to end fully.  Hard and fast is always my choice cuz its done sooner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2015, 05:13:42 AM »

Makita are you Nakita from before?  Anyway, my theory on my three fentanyl kicks all done differently is this: at the ultrahigh 100 mg/day + doses the mu receptors are so down regulated and the fentanyl serum level is so high that there is a strange delay.  The most one can get in a one cc rig is about 35 mg fentanyl HCl and this shot will hold for 12 hours despite the half life.  The kick once it drops though can be done with massive clonidine bentos amitrypltline gabapentin and any other downer you can get.  The prison kick was a hell morph of early arrest three days cold turkey no comfort meds in weekend hold then I foolishly went on methadone knowing the feds were eminently coming.  This made the prison detox drag into many months pure hell.  The final one the mystery one, was done by choice under great pressure with massive bento clonidine ami gabapentin methocarbamol and then two strips of suboxone.  I had no choice I had responsibilities but all I can say of this one is I know what hell is if there is such a place in the mind of the universe.  The yells I would let out involuntarily scared even me and the nonstop projectile vomiting and no let up for 24 hours and about 4 days to end fully.  Hard and fast is always my choice cuz its done sooner.

I have to ask,at what point were your mugshots taken?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:06:22 AM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 07, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »

Riddddddicccckkkkkk!!!!!!  (to the sound of the chronicles of riddick), wow busting my asshole on two posts in a row with that mean nasty looking scary avatar.  I'm gonna check in now, my tranny scared avatar obviously has no place on your pod lol.  Either your kidding or I'm taking you wrong but I've done time and I did my time like a man.  Don't judge me by my gender bender avatar bro.
You said some shit that didnt make sense, but respect. The way your living, ignorance has to be a primary attribute. Just wanted to add that a lot of love goes out to you... Courage is also an awesome attribute...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions