dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Black tar and ECP  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: Black tar and ECP
« Reply #14 from previous page: January 21, 2016, 02:23:09 AM »
So you're getting Asian powder and you're not sure where it's from? Tar is definitely not #3 and is wholly water soluble... well except for some of the cuts but you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 03:07:33 AM »
wrong

Yeah that quote was fucking lame. Like c'mon journalist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BTHvsECP is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 27, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 04:23:47 AM »
I have done my share of both, scoring tar from St. Louis west (shite) to Denver (ok), Albuquerque (quite good), Las Vegas (the best by far), Los Angeles (good), and San Diego (better than L.A.)  The Albuquerque and San Diego shit was black as pitch and a nice rush came with the shot.  Oh,  San Francisco too of course (terrible compared to my expectations both in 2000 and 2013)

So that Vegas shit was a trip.  Circa 2001.  Got stuck there with a couple friends.  Sick every day, but managing to score every day eventually as well.  Anyone who knows how shit works there for street kids at least knows that you can't just find dope.  "Pussy, crack, and speed" is commonly advertised on Fremont St, but not dope.  It's a real pain in the ass.  We had to find a junkie, who had a dealer's number, and then buy her a 1 and 1 every time we needed to buy.  They were 15 in 2001.  The dealers would show up, two Mexicans in a car, and one would spit out the black, one would spit out the white as the exchange happened. From their mouths directly to ours.  God, I can still taste that latex.  Finally she gave up the number...after a month or so of piggy backing off of us.  At first I didn't bother to add the white, but that quickly changed, and holy fuck can I tell you that the rush from those Vegas speedballs was the best feeling of my life, and steady too 15 bucks day in and day out, same quality.  The dope had short legs, though unfortunately, wearing off in about 8 hours.  Also, these fucking dealers!  They had hours!  They opened at 8 a.m. and closed at 8 p.m.  If you couldn't come up in that window your were fucked.  Other dealers stayed open till 9 or 10 p.m., but those numbers were coveted by all.  I know I got well many a time from a junkie who didn't have a number and I scored for...for a small price.

The ECP I have done in Chicago (shite in 2000), but all accounts claim different now.  Also Detroit which is much better now than it used to be, and finally Baltimore where I was expecting to get blown the fuck out, but my oxy tolerance was so high at the time that it didn't touch me...that's what's peculiar about the Vegas dope.  We were just running out of oc's when we got there and tolerance doesn't drop that quickly, but that dope got us off like mad from the get go. 

There's a good doc on youtube about the fent that's showing up in Mass in particular.  There is one scene where the filmmaker goes down to Sinaloa, and the dudes show a couple kilos of dope cut with synthesized fent that they paid a chemist 50 grand to develop, which he did successfully.  This shit is what's being seen in Mass and prolly Philly and lots of other places.  It's the same tan I get in Detroit today, but I gotta shoot a half gram to really get off, so I'm betting there's not much fent in what I'm getting...which makes me feel oddly left out. 

This is the part in Mexico.  There are 6 parts if you fuckers are interested.  It's a good doc, but the bitch annoys me.  Those dealers were straight up just selling weed just a few years ago.  That's how profitable this shit is!

Peace!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 04:53:00 AM »
Oh!  And Amsterdam in 1998, my first experience was sublime! Snorted a little bit of brown powder in a pay toilet at the train station before the ride to Prague.  I nodded for a good long while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
it has to be big business to cater to filmmakers who want to interview "drug dealers"

every doc Ive seen from her has been more sensational than informative.

he tells her a giant bag of fent is dangerous and you have to be careful and then casually mixes it with his finger.

"get the walkie talkies, sunglasses, and some brown sugar. a journalist is coming"

and jesus dude did you really make that name just to post your opinion on dope you tried a couple times in each city? i could go on naming dope Ive tried from different cities but that hardly means I get to say the dope from there is good or not. that reminds me a lot of the kind of logic you hear when you someone says "dude I had a flight stop at tennessee once, the chicks there are ugly as fuck."

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:14:12 PM by neighbor »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline BTHvsECP

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 05:37:36 PM »
I'm just sharing experiences, neighbor.  I claim to be an authority on none of it.  It's life and life only.  The name is merely a representation of what I consider to be extensive travels, especially for a junkie.  It has way more to do with duality than claiming one type of dope is better than the other.  Well, technically, I think the dude told her it was a mixed half key ready for export, but fo sho...that fanger mixing shit was ridic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »
fair enough. I apologize if I came off mean. its just hard to read your post and not feel like you are saying entire cities have bad dope. Im sure youre aware its all about who you know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 06:14:23 PM »
Yeah I wasn't going to say anything but I kinda felt like that whole encounter was staged too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 07:02:23 PM »
No worries mah man!  So much of life is who one knows, innit?  Shit, I got sold road tar as chiva in Denver.  The scary thing is that when these kinds of things happen to peeps, they sometimes ingest them.  Blanket decriminalization anybody?   Yeah...that chick may not have even been in Mexico.  Who knows? Good on yous for calling them on their bullshit.  That Unisys shite is disturbing, but typical though.  Be vell!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline shoybs

• Chronically Relapsing Suboxone Patient
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • shoybs is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 31, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
  • In recovery - but I'd blow it for a dilaudid.
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 03:31:09 PM »
There are others like the zetas who are known for their hyper aggro.  They post a lot of beheading videos, and cut off a shitload of hands.  There are some fucked up ones if you are into that like the chainsaw beheading.  Very very fucked up.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's shit like this that makes me shake my head in bewilderment and wonder why the fuck the world's governments still insist on fighting the "War" on Drugs, rather than opting for blanket legalization and regulation of recreational drugs. Then again I'm just a lowly citizen who couldn't possibly understand the full scope and political impact the cartels have.

I have a feeling that someday down the road, as voters in the US come to their senses and begin to vote for the passage of recreational drug legalization laws, it's going to come out that the reason we can't legalize is because it would lose the US government hundreds of millions of dollars in cartel bribes. In fact it would not surprise me in the slightest if the DEA/CIA had a deal with the cartels that states exactly how much dope is to be seized vs. how much dope is let in to the country and in exchange the gov gets a cut of the profits. And part of that agreement would be that drugs stay illegal, and if a new prescription drug is developed that might threaten the existing illicit market, it should be scheduled immediately and the DEA must do everything possible to ensure that the heroin market is not affected, including demonizing and persecuting compassionate doctors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SHoYBS

Offline BTHvsECP

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 08:57:41 AM »
Bro, look into the Mena, Arkansas CIA operation alone...the culprits of which got promoted to the highest levels of American gubment, and then tell me that they just stopped doing business with the cartels.  The war in Afghanistan was almost 90 percent about gaining access to the highest yielding poppies on the planet.  Sick fucks we have to deal with...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions