You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Author Topic: Fucking Cops.  (Read 15366 times)

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Fucking Cops.
« on: September 03, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »
Maybe this deserves it's own sub-forum but how a bout a thread to share stories of interactions with law enfocement either first hand or gleaned from media.

It was this article that made me think of it. A 16 year old girl is being charged as an adult for taking a nude selfie in which she is the minor:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]URL:http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/nc-law-teens-who-take-nude-selfie-photos-face-adult/article_ce750e51-d9ae-54ac-8141-8bc29571697a.html

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 12:39:31 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
Re: Fucking Cops.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 02:48:47 PM »
I thought the title to this thread was
Fuckin chops
And I was like whaa

Any way yea fuckin cops.
Might need a whole server for this one.
We got pulled over the other day with that bull shit.
Do you have any thing in the car I sold know about?

I had to tell them that the bull shit stop. Not signaling a turn was not enough for him to get a drug dog. Here they have a habit of asking you that after they say you are free to go. So t so it was just a waste off that kills their suspension. Fuck tard knew I had him so huge fad to let us go. He will see us again and pull us over. I didn't have anything on me anyway. I don't ride
dirty.They can get them dogs to alert anyway.

In other news these two cops getting killed is not good news. They are already scared of their shadows as it is. Now they are going be super scared all I can advise  is keep you hands where they can see them. No fat moves and don't resist. I am scared to death every time I see a cop and now they can pretty much just shoot you and ask questions later. This makes for bad they are nervous and I am nervous not good. Yea they might get body cams what good is that if you are dead.
Makes me nervous just thinking about it. I am glad we don't live in a town where the sheriff isn't a card totin member of the KKK. Still a back water. I wouldn't be any better in Chicago. Those cops are dirty

Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 02:23:17 AM »
Maybe this deserves it's own sub-forum but how a bout a thread to share stories of interactions with law enfocement either first hand or gleaned from media.

It was this article that made me think of it. A 16 year old girl is being charged as an adult for taking a nude selfie in which she is the minor:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]URL:http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/nc-law-teens-who-take-nude-selfie-photos-face-adult/article_ce750e51-d9ae-54ac-8141-8bc29571697a.html

Holy crap!  i really thought there had to be more to this thank the headline, but nope. So...let me see if I read this correctly: in NC, it's NOT illegal for two 16 year olds to have sex, but it IS illegal (& a game changing felony at that), for either of the aforementioned to SEE a pic of each other nude?  And how the heck can a minor child be charged for committing a felony against *herself* in this way??

Sorry, but no way in hell would I have allowed my daughter (or a son) to plead to anything after that. Since both their names have already been splashed all over the web & media, I would've sued the snot outta the cops and the DA. The damage already done to these kids is shameful. Looks to me like somebody's trying to make a name for themselves and using these kids to do it.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Reezy

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 18, 2017, 02:19:44 PM
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:01:01 AM »
this is fucked. i know some may not agree but 16 is young, but definatly consentable. i was 16 one time. even though female/male is looked at diffrent but if a 18+ female cop asked for a dick pic. hnnnnggg whats up wit it.

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • SA_Chat+
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 07:08:21 PM »
Another "Fucking Cops" story:  A Black woman was thrown in the mental hospital for several days because police rfused to believe she , being a Black woman actually owned the BMW she was driving (she did own it). So to their thinking sh MUST be CRAZY if she thinks thats her car. Yes, the racism is so deply inbeddd in our country that law wnfocrement can't imagine a woman (!) of Color (!) OWNING (!) a  BMW (!).   

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:Today at 12:40:48 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 09:15:17 PM »
Another "Fucking Cops" story:  A Black woman was thrown in the mental hospital for several days because police rfused to believe she , being a Black woman actually owned the BMW she was driving (she did own it). So to their thinking sh MUST be CRAZY if she thinks thats her car. Yes, the racism is so deply inbeddd in our country that law wnfocrement can't imagine a woman (!) of Color (!) OWNING (!) a  BMW (!).   

Where was this? Because that would NOT fly in the metro DC area. All the racial minorities be gettin paid like shit.

I can't believe this happened in NYC.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:57:41 PM by Zoops »
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 09:27:38 PM »

Where was this? Because that would NOT fly in the metro DC area. All the racial minorities be gettin paid like shit.

NEW YORK CITY   Read the (linked) article, it is unbelievable but true.

They took her in and ticketed her for "not having her hands on the wheel while stopped at a red light" and told her she coud pick up her car the next day and when she came for it they cuffed her and took her to some mental hospital and drugged her, stripped her and refused to believe the car was hers, that she is a banker and President Obama follows her on Twitter, all are true. But you know she's Black and a Woman and couldn't possibly be wealthier and better connected then them, the "Thin Blue Line of Brothers in Blue."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:14:54 PM by DeadCat »

Offline Opus

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 01, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 09:46:14 PM »
I saw an interview with the woman arrested cos they didn't believe she could own a BMW in Harlem (she's a bank executive), they actually arrested her and then drugged her on a psych hold when she went to pick it up, the story is nucking futs. I'm guessing she's gonna upgrade that car soon, they fucked with the wrong person.

The story about the kids is flat stupid. One of her probation conditions is " take a class on how to make good decisions" - good decisions?I wonder if they mean "good decisions" like charging a 16yo with a sex crime for possessing a nekkid pic of herself? Shit is just flat surreal, how has this not been laughed out of court?

How can anyone trust cops these days? "To serve and PROTECT?" - erm, bullshit, these people have lost their fucking minds, and they have guns and handcuffs.

My country scares me.

No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline puppy

• Reputation Power: 18
  • puppy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 20, 2016, 02:19:46 AM
  • Miss you Chem...
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 09:53:32 PM »
We live in a small town...my 17 yr old son is constantly being pulled over ...his truck is barely legal as far height limits and tint limits...he's a good good kid, graduated a year early and now working and taking night classes ...he's not sure what he wants to do ;)

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 10:18:25 PM »
We live in a small town...my 17 yr old son is constantly being pulled over ...his truck is barely legal as far height limits and tint limits...he's a good good kid, graduated a year early and now working and taking night classes ...he's not sure what he wants to do ;)

If I had it to do all over again I'd go to law school and make a career out of fighting on our side of the war on drugs, and  other police state bullshit every single day. And I would sleep well at night for having done it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:20:55 PM by DeadCat »

Offline Opus

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 01, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 10:21:30 PM »
All the racial minorities be gettin paid like shit.

What do you mean by this? Do you think there aren't any black bank executives in Metro DC? Sounds exactly like the same kinda thinking by the cops in the article..

Maybe you could cop a job with the NYCPD?
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline chipper

• Server Admin
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • chipper has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 06:49:48 AM
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 10:26:15 PM »
<snip>

My country scares me.

that makes 2 of us ... but we have armed police here too but the cops are more laid back (hey, it's Aus.) BUT our rights seem to be diminishing, no - they are ... we have curfews (lockouts) for bars and clubs in the center of the city.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair !

Less is more

Offline Griffin

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 10, 2017, 08:40:38 AM
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2015, 12:09:50 AM »
Like they say in my neighborhood the only threat here is the police. It is so messed up that people fear and get anxiety from passing a cop instead of a good feeling. It is because they know that police are just killing or robbing people and throwing them into cages over petty shit. I am the first person to tell you I hate most cops. I have a lot of respect for the ones there that do stuff that actual make society a better place instead of just robbing, raping, and caging. The cops out there going after murderers, rapists, and pedophiles and such I have the upmost respect for.

However the ones that usually are out patrolling the street are usually just there harassing people and taking money away from them. Most tickets that they write for are for stuff that did not and would not cause any harm to anyone else. There should be no persecution of victimless crimes in my opinion the justice system is such a terrible thing to be in and dealing with and I sympathize for so many of the people in prison or doing life for non-violent crimes. Especially sense the population of mentally ill people in prison is astronomical. I don't think Reagan was right to shut down all mental health centers we need to get these people help instead of flooding hospitals and jails with the mentally ill. It has come to the point where they see it as lets see how much money we can take from the people under the disguise of protection. There are a lot of good cops but it just seems that the number of them are so few they just get overlooked completely because everyday people are harassed and robbed by the bad ones.

Griffin

Offline jdub

• jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:August 16, 2017, 01:07:58 AM
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 12:24:32 AM »
How did it come to this and what's it gonna take to change it?

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:Today at 12:40:48 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 01:15:13 AM »
All the racial minorities be gettin paid like shit.

What do you mean by this? Do you think there aren't any black bank executives in Metro DC? Sounds exactly like the same kinda thinking by the cops in the article..

Maybe you could cop a job with the NYCPD?

No I mean it's completely not unusual for a Black person to be driving an expensive car. Most of them have good jobs.
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Tags: cops police persecution 

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

visitors today visitors yesterday visitors total
Hits since 8th August 2017, Founded December 2014