dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Refugee Crisis : Europe or Die ....  (Read 18972 times)

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
Re: Refugee Crisis : Europe or Die ....
« Reply #14 from previous page: September 27, 2015, 03:15:17 AM »
Rotterdam is in the Netherlands

Either way the solution is the same, without processing people and putting them in any sort of system somewhere somehow, you won't ever be able to keep tabs on the more radical elements.  M16 (British Intelligence) is notoriously good at creating fake "honeypot" radical groups to watch extremists.  You can't really do this though until you process people and assign them citizenship through asylum and other institutional avenues.  So Europe really should be concerned with the crisis because of the options it has restrained itself to use; the origin laws simply aren't working thanks to the relative poverty of my fellow Greek countrymen

It goes without saying most of the flames of extremism are fanned by the stateless situation these individuals find themselves in.  Okay so they're broke living in tents and shit, most likely wondering "what if" and that "what if" is "what if I instead went to live inside the Islamic state" then watching all their bullshit propaganda.

IDK I don't forget that at some point Greeks watched a huge portion of my people (Greeks from Asia Minor) drown and die trying to escape to the mainland after programs, so If I wasn't able to call myself a passport holding American and entitled to all the rights this affords, I'd become extremely radical.  I can't claim national affiliation without a passport, and I'm less likely to love the land that destroyed my family's relative wellbeing, so where ideologically would I drift?  This leaves extreme religion as an attractive option
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:22:54 AM by _Enduser »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 03:16:12 AM »
All this talk about Muslims, let's not loose sight of the enormous amount of christians fleeing the levant right now because of isis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline hanna

• Reputation Power: 4
  • hanna is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 01, 2021, 12:48:57 PM
  • Still trying the educate the illiterate among us
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 04:48:31 AM »
I'm glad a few of you guys took notice. :)

Yeah it's a huge deal in Europe. My friend in Sweden says that it's a cluster fuck, so many of the migrants want to be in Sweden or Germany because of the economy in those places. She said locals are really upset at the lack of preparation and that the disorganization and disorder is really turning into a hatred for the migrants.  Those close to the centers are hearing noise and fights all night, rise in crime and prostitution.  So there's little sympathy from those being directly effected. Plus Some are suspicious of isis infiltration...

The refugee centers are in deplorable conditions and aid that brings them toiletries and such gets taken by hangs and resold to the already poor refugees. On top of that their are so many children with no parents, and they are at risk of being taken advantage by pedophiles.

Muslims are now converting to Christianity just to get asylum in Germany.   

One thing that is clogging up the centers at the border type centers is that if you get into Bulgaria or Greece, you have to claim asylum there and live and work there. You cannot choose what Europe country you'd like to go to.

It's sad and idk what to do. I have no money to help but am looking into it it's possible To host a family.

As much as many people think the Daily Mail blows donkey dicks they have been keeping abreast of the "crisis."

Let me explain. Last I looked, Gambia wasn't at war or under seige and the people were doing OK. The Mail interviewed a pair of muppets from Gambia who were happy as shit to be in the UK. They entered as refugees. They were billeted at a nice 3 * hotel outside Greater Manchester, got 3 hot meals a day and £35/week for entertainment. Better living conditions than a lot of Britons, on benefits or not.

Another Gambian, probably 27-30 blatantly lied and said he was 17. Hey, whatever he can get away with I suppose. Perhaps saying it to have sex with 16 year olds. Who knows? Northern Britain has some serious problems with Pakastani sex gangs who target vulnerable girls. All the UK needs are more sex predators from "strife" countries.

In other articles it was plain to see the majority of refugees are service age fit young men fleeing compulsory service in their home country. They have nice clothes, jewellery and of course, Iphones.

The minute these people from war zones hit a safe country they are legitimate refugees. Once they strike out for another country that has better benefits they become illegal immigrants and economic migrants who should be denied entry.

Merkel made a big mistake saying Germany would welcome 1 million. 10 million will come and wreak havoc on the only real economy in Europe.

This whole clusterfuck isn't going to end well for a lot of countries and many people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Good lord, I can't wait to retire.

Offline St. Theresa (OP)

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 06:18:40 AM »
Rotterdam is in the Netherlands

Either way the solution is the same, without processing people and putting them in any sort of system somewhere somehow, you won't ever be able to keep tabs on the more radical elements.  M16 (British Intelligence) is notoriously good at creating fake "honeypot" radical groups to watch extremists.  You can't really do this though until you process people and assign them citizenship through asylum and other institutional avenues.  So Europe really should be concerned with the crisis because of the options it has restrained itself to use; the origin laws simply aren't working thanks to the relative poverty of my fellow Greek countrymen

It goes without saying most of the flames of extremism are fanned by the stateless situation these individuals find themselves in.  Okay so they're broke living in tents and shit, most likely wondering "what if" and that "what if" is "what if I instead went to live inside the Islamic state" then watching all their bullshit propaganda.

IDK I don't forget that at some point Greeks watched a huge portion of my people (Greeks from Asia Minor) drown and die trying to escape to the mainland after programs, so If I wasn't able to call myself a passport holding American and entitled to all the rights this affords, I'd become extremely radical.  I can't claim national affiliation without a passport, and I'm less likely to love the land that destroyed my family's relative wellbeing, so where ideologically would I drift?  This leaves extreme religion as an attractive option

My bad on Finland. I was in a convo  about this with a girl in Finland. Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Offline St. Theresa (OP)

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 06:22:34 AM »
All this talk about Muslims, let's not loose sight of the enormous amount of christians fleeing the levant right now because of isis.

Jega seriously, this isn't about a Christian migrant crisis. There's going to be lots of different people fleeing war or being opportunists.... and there hasn't been any huge masses of people shouting out Jesus stuff like the migrants shouting out Allah Akbar and pulling motorists out of cars, throwing feces. The majority are Muslims and its a sad situation for anyone involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."

Offline St. Theresa (OP)

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 06:23:56 AM »
I'm glad a few of you guys took notice. :)

Yeah it's a huge deal in Europe. My friend in Sweden says that it's a cluster fuck, so many of the migrants want to be in Sweden or Germany because of the economy in those places. She said locals are really upset at the lack of preparation and that the disorganization and disorder is really turning into a hatred for the migrants.  Those close to the centers are hearing noise and fights all night, rise in crime and prostitution.  So there's little sympathy from those being directly effected. Plus Some are suspicious of isis infiltration...

The refugee centers are in deplorable conditions and aid that brings them toiletries and such gets taken by hangs and resold to the already poor refugees. On top of that their are so many children with no parents, and they are at risk of being taken advantage by pedophiles.

Muslims are now converting to Christianity just to get asylum in Germany.   

One thing that is clogging up the centers at the border type centers is that if you get into Bulgaria or Greece, you have to claim asylum there and live and work there. You cannot choose what Europe country you'd like to go to.

It's sad and idk what to do. I have no money to help but am looking into it it's possible To host a family.

As much as many people think the Daily Mail blows donkey dicks they have been keeping abreast of the "crisis."

Let me explain. Last I looked, Gambia wasn't at war or under seige and the people were doing OK. The Mail interviewed a pair of muppets from Gambia who were happy as shit to be in the UK. They entered as refugees. They were billeted at a nice 3 * hotel outside Greater Manchester, got 3 hot meals a day and £35/week for entertainment. Better living conditions than a lot of Britons, on benefits or not.

Another Gambian, probably 27-30 blatantly lied and said he was 17. Hey, whatever he can get away with I suppose. Perhaps saying it to have sex with 16 year olds. Who knows? Northern Britain has some serious problems with Pakastani sex gangs who target vulnerable girls. All the UK needs are more sex predators from "strife" countries.

In other articles it was plain to see the majority of refugees are service age fit young men fleeing compulsory service in their home country. They have nice clothes, jewellery and of course, Iphones.

The minute these people from war zones hit a safe country they are legitimate refugees. Once they strike out for another country that has better benefits they become illegal immigrants and economic migrants who should be denied entry.

Merkel made a big mistake saying Germany would welcome 1 million. 10 million will come and wreak havoc on the only real economy in Europe.

This whole clusterfuck isn't going to end well for a lot of countries and many people.

She also said Germany has no legs to stand on and must accept Islam and that the German people should go to church lmao

Craziness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »
Welcome to the 21st Century. 

This is just th ebeginning. As thw climate gets worse more and more people will try to immigrate to more hospitable places and there aren't enough resources to feed them all.  It is the general consensus that wars over water and farmland will break out.

We are all so fucked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline hanna

• Reputation Power: 4
  • hanna is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 01, 2021, 12:48:57 PM
  • Still trying the educate the illiterate among us
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2015, 03:11:01 PM »
Oh there's been a fourth "chemical " explosion in China ....what's up with that?

This is US retaliation to China for devaluing the yuan. Why 4 strikes? IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Good lord, I can't wait to retire.

Offline Jega

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 08:07:03 PM »

Jega seriously, this isn't about a Christian migrant crisis. There's going to be lots of different people fleeing war or being opportunists.... and there hasn't been any huge masses of people shouting out Jesus stuff like the migrants shouting out Allah Akbar and pulling motorists out of cars, throwing feces. The majority are Muslims and its a sad situation for anyone involved.
That we even have to look at this in terms of Christian or Islam is sad. Why is this not see for what it is, a humanitarian catastrophe. I believe that in times of a humanitarian catastrophe you help and you keep helping until you don't have to put up razor wire fences anymore.

The vast majority are not pulling people out of cars or harassing women on the street and those that are, are criminals. The Car situation or trunk jumping is a little different in Calais but that's because the British wont let them in and they are just stuck there in France. Why do they want to go to Brittan? Well you would have to ask them but i'm willing to bet it's because that's where the rest of there family is.

The fast majority are fleeing violence and persecution of some form. They already came that far, they are not going to stop any time soon. But we have a crysis because europe's political bodies are as inept as the ones we have in the States.

I'm sorry, I just can't help but feel anything but sad about the whole situation.

Fuck even the way this is talked about in the press is depressing. A migrant crisis. Why? Because if we called it was it was Refugee crisis, that caries with it certain legal rights and protections. But if we all pretend to call it a migrant crisis we don't have too.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:09:46 PM by Jega »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2015, 08:24:49 PM »
And because pictures help, back in 2011 before the war, Syria had a population of 22.4 million people. Here's what it looks like now.

* Syria.jpg (78.09 kB . 800x448 - viewed 405 times)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions