dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Benzo Drug Tests (and lab confirmation)  (Read 20848 times)

Offline Tainted (OP)

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
Benzo Drug Tests (and lab confirmation)
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:55:14 PM »
so im on probation and have to do this stupid drug class bullshit that 12panel drug tests me every week. ive already failed once, refused once, so i cant get another fail or im straight to jail.

so i got a script for suboxone and klonopin, but when you fail the cup test, they send it to a lab for confirmation and make you pay $28. its possible since ive given them the scripts already that they wont send it to the lab for confirmation, but im thinkin worst case, if they do send it to the lab....

heres my question, the cup test just says "benzodiazapines" right? but i imagine klonopin and xanax have different metabolites. so if they send my piss to the lab for confirmation, even though i have a script for klonopin, can they see that ive been taking other benzos as well? or do all benzos share the same metabolite so they won't be able to differentiate? im honestly asking this question too late as my drug test is saturday, but it'll be good to know, for future reference and whatnot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Benzo Drug Tests (and lab confirmation)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 01:16:31 PM »
If its a true GC/MS lab test, yes the report will show each & every drug. Just in case I'm misreading your post, if they just send it to a "lab", it may just be a dipstick. That will only register positive for benzos.

Any chance it's NOT a GC/MS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:51 PM »
If its a true GC/MS lab test, yes the report will show each & every drug. Just in case I'm misreading your post, if they just send it to a "lab", it may just be a dipstick. That will only register positive for benzos.

Any chance it's NOT a GC/MS?

honestly, i have no clue. the test they use in office is a 12 panel cup test with markers for PH and 12 drugs. and if you fail they pour it into a little vial and send it out for "confirmation" which im not sure if that means GC/MS or just something more precise than a generic cup test.

welp hopefully ill get lucky and they wont send it out for confirmation for a drug that im prescribed, but who knows, they're all about violating people here and putting civil liens on you so who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 01:56:58 PM »
boy or girl, you've got some big balls there - that's a big risk - too late to change your mind ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Sand and Water

• Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 02:04:37 PM »
It's really hard to tell, but its probably that Im just misreading it. What I keep thinking is *possibly* they're simply sending the 2nd (vial) sample to a local lab to do a second dipstick on your urine.

The reason I'm wondering is because $28 is incredibly cheap for GC/MS testing. I hope someone w/experience with this can chime in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 08:35:59 PM »
It's really hard to tell, but its probably that Im just misreading it. What I keep thinking is *possibly* they're simply sending the 2nd (vial) sample to a local lab to do a second dipstick on your urine.

The reason I'm wondering is because $28 is incredibly cheap for GC/MS testing. I hope someone w/experience with this can chime in.

i think the actual price is like $40 per drug, but since im broke the government subsudizes or w/e part of my end of it, so i pay $14 per drug i test positive for instead of $40 per drug. so its $28 for a positive suboxone/benzo , but i dont think they would even make me pay since im scripted it, i hope not anyways.

way too late to be worried about it now. im not sweatin it though ive been gettin lucky as fuck with drug tests for a year and a half, almost always pissin dirty but they never test for opiates thank god even though thats what im on probation for. i only got 6 months of probation left so if i do drop dirty ill end up gettin sentenced to prolly 90 days in county whichll get knocked down to 2 months. would almost rather violate and stop constantly sweatin these piss tests just get this fuckin probation over with
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:38:08 PM by Tainted »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 09:40:16 PM »
If you've got your shit together to the extent that you can take a 2-month vacation, then by all means go for it. It'll be over before you know it and your tolerance will be super-low when you get out. That first cigarette will be heaven!

But if not, then maybe you should try and stick with just your scrips?

Yes, they can tell Xanax from Klonipin by a GC/MS test of your urine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Seven

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Seven is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 31, 2015, 03:46:16 PM
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 10:59:11 PM »
K pins dont show up under benzo tests.  So it most likely is going to a lab for gc/ms and will show what other benzos u were using.

I think you got yourself into a bit of trouble here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 02:17:59 AM »
K pins dont show up under benzo tests.  So it most likely is going to a lab for gc/ms and will show what other benzos u were using.

I think you got yourself into a bit of trouble here.

what do you mean kpins dont show up under benzo tests? I got a 12 panel cup test, what will it show up as? My understanding was that any benzo shows up under "benzos" and then if they sent it to the lab, they could identify that I wasn't taking klonopin, but xanax.

I lucked out AGAIN this past weekend. Turns out, the guy for my drug class quit, so my drug class is on the weekend, and they can't get a guy down there to drug test us. my counselors a chick, so she can't drug test me. so it looks like I'll no longer be getting tested weekly, but likely monthly when I go in for my once a month weekday appointment.

I've gotten SOOOOOO lucky. I've been on probation for a year and a half. MY charges were poss. diluadid/coke/17 counts of paraphenlia. and when I started probation, my PO asked me what my DOC was and I didn't lie, said opiates. I'm assuming he thought I was lying, because now he only tests me for pot and coke and occasionally K2.

This drug class I already failed one piss test, refused another (said I just started suboxone and it's making it impossible for me to pee) so they let that slide. I've been sure I'm getting drug tested for like 2 months, every week, but somehow I've managed to luck out every single time. few weeks ago, they tested EVERY guy in the class (bout 12 people) and I was the ONLY guy who didn't get tested (maybe because I came in lookin depressed, counselor asked what was up, told her my ex of the last 4 years cheated on me ) so I think she may have scratched my name off the list.

it is seriously insane the luck I've had for almost two years. I go in pissing dirty for opiates every month at probation, I go in for my weekly test pissing dirty, but somehow always luck out.

THis is probably stupid since all this shit is water soluble, but my first failed test, i drank like 3 gallons of water, bunch of saltines, gatorade, and an energy drink to color my urine, and unforunately, it would seme you can't dilute morphine or oxy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 12:11:16 PM »
I have to take a few drug tests a month for probation as well, they are the 8 panel test and I have been on them for the last 20 months got 16 more months to go. Methadone, xanax, valium, and flexeril are what my probation has on file for my prescripted drugs. I have never had any failed tests or had to pay for them to test my prescription drugs I fail for. Are your drug tests just for the probation mandated drug class or do you have to take random ones as well. I have only had the random ones where I call the number everyday and it tells me yes or no to go take a drug test that day. I haven't had to take any for a class but I will probably have to start taking a DUI and maybe a drug and alcohol class and was wondering if they force you to take drug tests at those classes as well as your randoms. Why would they send out your drug tests if you failed for what your supposed to fail for and why the hell would you have to pay for that. I recently took some klonopin and was wondering if it would just come up as a benzo on the 8 panel test or if it would show up at all. If it came up as a benzo they wouldn't send it out because I can fail for benzo's but I have never taken klonopins before and was kind of wondering if it would show as something different. I think oxazepam is the metabolite that they are actually testing for but could be completely wrong on that because I have done zero research and no very little about how testing works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 04:14:55 AM »
I have to take a few drug tests a month for probation as well, they are the 8 panel test and I have been on them for the last 20 months got 16 more months to go. Methadone, xanax, valium, and flexeril are what my probation has on file for my prescripted drugs. I have never had any failed tests or had to pay for them to test my prescription drugs I fail for. Are your drug tests just for the probation mandated drug class or do you have to take random ones as well. I have only had the random ones where I call the number everyday and it tells me yes or no to go take a drug test that day. I haven't had to take any for a class but I will probably have to start taking a DUI and maybe a drug and alcohol class and was wondering if they force you to take drug tests at those classes as well as your randoms. Why would they send out your drug tests if you failed for what your supposed to fail for and why the hell would you have to pay for that. I recently took some klonopin and was wondering if it would just come up as a benzo on the 8 panel test or if it would show up at all. If it came up as a benzo they wouldn't send it out because I can fail for benzo's but I have never taken klonopins before and was kind of wondering if it would show as something different. I think oxazepam is the metabolite that they are actually testing for but could be completely wrong on that because I have done zero research and no very little about how testing works.

i used to have to call in everyday for random tests they called it drug court, but i failed outta that within like two weeks. now i go into a monthly probation appointment and they use individual drug dipsticks (theres a single dipstick for 'oxys' single dipstick for cocaine, k2, etc.) they do have 5, 10, and 12 panels, but ive never seen them use it on me or anyone else.

the weekly drug test i get is for a drug and alcohol class. i had to go see a counselor, and it doesn't matter what you say, they still give you 12 weeks of drug and alcohol class and they do 12 panel instant cup tests. im assuming they wont send it to the lab for confirmation since my benzo script is on file, but im still unclear if xanax and klonopin will both show up under the came category on the cup test.

now in my county, DUI classes are run out of a different company. the dui class doesn't drug or alcohol test you (unless you look drunk) and its just boring as fuck, but they also make you go for a counselor evaluation (which i never made it to, but my lawyer said to say that nboody in your family drinks at all, just lie lie lie say you almost never drink etc) no clue if they force you to go the classes if youll have to get drug tested, cause like i said, DUI drug class is different from drug charges class.

also, funny bit of ridicllious information, if you get arrested for a misdeamnior, put on probation, you have to calll in everyday to see if your color/number got called for a random test. I'm on felony drug offender probation (they have distinctions in FL, felony probation, felony drug offender probation, and drug court) but I get a monthly date that i have to goto my PO so i know when im getting tested every month its never random (yet my dumbass always still goes in pissin dirty for opiates)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 04:28:38 AM »
heres my question, the cup test just says "benzodiazapines" right? but i imagine klonopin and xanax have different metabolites. so if they send my piss to the lab for confirmation, even though i have a script for klonopin, can they see that ive been taking other benzos as well? or do all benzos share the same metabolite so they won't be able to differentiate? im honestly asking this question too late as my drug test is saturday, but it'll be good to know, for future reference and whatnot.

If its a true GC/MS lab test, yes the report will show each & every drug.

More then that they will report the atomic composition and arrangement of the sample so even benzos not in common use (RCs) will still show up as a benzo. A benzine ring bound to diazepine ring. And yes thienodiazepines show up as such. a solid GC/MS will catch everything.

It's just like everything though: Not every GC/MS is as good as every other one though.

I've ordered enough RC's to see the differences. Some are just more accurate.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:30:40 AM by Jega »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions