dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Has Anybody Busted the "OP" (as in OC/OP-80's) Technology ?  (Read 20429 times)

Offline smfadmin (OP)

• SMF (internal) Site
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • smfadmin has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 06:02:36 AM
  • Supplied Install Member
Has Anybody Busted the "OP" (as in OC/OP-80's) Technology ?
« on: August 24, 2015, 02:09:05 PM »
so a mate went to score some OC80's and there were none to be found ... so i think they're all gone now.

is there a way to beat the new polymer, yet ?

just wondering ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
measure twice, cut once

Offline JuStOnEmOrE?

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • JuStOnEmOrE? is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Has Anybody Busted the "OP" (as in OC/OP-80's) Technology ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 02:32:43 AM »
Yes... you in essence have to toast them. The drug loss is negligible. get yourself a pediegg, grate them down.

put it on a plate and mircrowave it for 30 to 40 second intervals. It will melt and turn and amber color. in this form it can be eaten for IR results, or sniffed, or even shot.

The polymer was broken on Opiophile 3 or 4 days after they hit the streets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect. - Dr Hunter S Thompson.

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.” -Burroughs

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 04:52:55 AM »
Yes... you in essence have to toast them. The drug loss is negligible. get yourself a pediegg, grate them down.

put it on a plate and mircrowave it for 30 to 40 second intervals. It will melt and turn and amber color. in this form it can be eaten for IR results, or sniffed, or even shot.

I think the amber color indicator was one of the more important parts of the process. some called it a golden brown. but i think amber fits more.

a pyrex dish was also mentioned a lot.

Though it is not an exact science, dont expect the exact same results as an OC. But still treat it as if it were until you have a better grasp of the situation. I have read on some lesser forums of users throwing around numbers claiming it takes twice the mg or even three times as much. This is foolish, as the exact amount of the drug you are ingesting into your system at once can vary on your "crisping" abilities. You can always take more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:15:51 AM »
interesting. thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline JuStOnEmOrE?

• Regular
  • JuStOnEmOrE? is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2016, 12:29:22 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »

I think the amber color indicator was one of the more important parts of the process. some called it a golden brown. but i think amber fits more.

a pyrex dish was also mentioned a lot.

Though it is not an exact science, dont expect the exact same results as an OC. But still treat it as if it were until you have a better grasp of the situation. I have read on some lesser forums of users throwing around numbers claiming it takes twice the mg or even three times as much. This is foolish, as the exact amount of the drug you are ingesting into your system at once can vary on your "crisping" abilities. You can always take more.

I have found that plain china plates work just fine. Mircowave safe of course.

Once you get good at it you can cook it in a spoon with a lighter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect. - Dr Hunter S Thompson.

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.” -Burroughs

Offline OxyOpanaAlphaOmega

• OxyOpanaAlphaOmega is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 13, 2019, 05:57:00 AM
  • feelin heroic
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 09:57:31 AM »
Not an IV tech and it maybe to obvious to even write a post for but if you want a 100% return on the drug and have the time...
For ORAL Or Rectal administration

To turn a ER OP OxyContin into IR OP OxyContin you can put the pill into a shot glass and covert the pill with 10-20mL Of any soda (mountain dew, dr pepper etc) and then put it into a cool dark place or a hot sunny place; just somewhere that the solution will not be mistaken as a normal drink and wait 12hours the OxyContin will be a slimy blob (sometimes it dissolves) and the ER pill has worked like it is designed except that all oxycodone has been released into the solution and you now have an IR drinkable solution with zero loss, I normally do not drink the goopy pill matter left behind but you certainly can, I also recommend cutting the pill into four equal parts to allow the pill dissolve better, if you have this on a rotation you can always have IR oxy... It also can help you retain some sort of balance as you have to wait so it slows the ingested amounts down versus having to crisp them and being able to do whatever you want in 30mins

Crisping them seems to loose 20-30% of the drug and also that nasty ER shit is definitely making its way inside your body...which it will eventually create major issues, I've even heard people have died immediately after some of the ER plastics get inside their heart and or venous lines and creates blockages that create clots that create stroke...
It not worth it...if all you have is ER OP OxyContin then you should either take them like prescribed and deal with it, or use the cola soak method and booty bump it or drink it...rectal BA is close to 100% if your cleared out down there and OXY oral BA is around 85% for most people and the crisping method is about 20-30%loss so your really getting less with the crisp for a much bigger if not for sure method to create damage to your body!

OOAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Skykonin

• Pharmer Phil
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Skykonin is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2016, 12:12:15 AM
  • I'll be your friend for a few percs!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 09:40:18 AM »
Weird... Came here to post the exact thing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Well, to begin with, nobody, and I mean nobody, can talk a junkie out of using. You can talk to 'em for years but sooner or later they're gonna get ahold of something. Maybe it's not dope. Maybe it's booze, maybe it's glue, maybe it's gasoline. Maybe it's a gunshot to the head....

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 09:35:17 PM »
Is there any similarity between OP OCs time release and Opana TRFs? Other than being a gelling mess.

I've yet to try to work up an OP OC for fear of having the same reaction as opana trf, which almost put me in the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Reagans Ghost

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reagans Ghost is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 03, 2015, 01:05:47 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 05:50:37 AM »
Not an IV tech and it maybe to obvious to even write a post for but if you want a 100% return on the drug and have the time...
For ORAL Or Rectal administration

To turn a ER OP OxyContin into IR OP OxyContin you can put the pill into a shot glass and covert the pill with 10-20mL Of any soda (mountain dew, dr pepper etc) and then put it into a cool dark place or a hot sunny place; just somewhere that the solution will not be mistaken as a normal drink and wait 12hours the OxyContin will be a slimy blob (sometimes it dissolves) and the ER pill has worked like it is designed except that all oxycodone has been released into the solution and you now have an IR drinkable solution with zero loss, I normally do not drink the goopy pill matter left behind but you certainly can, I also recommend cutting the pill into four equal parts to allow the pill dissolve better, if you have this on a rotation you can always have IR oxy... It also can help you retain some sort of balance as you have to wait so it slows the ingested amounts down versus having to crisp them and being able to do whatever you want in 30mins

Crisping them seems to loose 20-30% of the drug and also that nasty ER shit is definitely making its way inside your body...which it will eventually create major issues, I've even heard people have died immediately after some of the ER plastics get inside their heart and or venous lines and creates blockages that create clots that create stroke...
It not worth it...if all you have is ER OP OxyContin then you should either take them like prescribed and deal with it, or use the cola soak method and booty bump it or drink it...rectal BA is close to 100% if your cleared out down there and OXY oral BA is around 85% for most people and the crisping method is about 20-30%loss so your really getting less with the crisp for a much bigger if not for sure method to create damage to your body!

OOAO

LOL! I don't know if you came up with this on your own or what, but that was a brilliant and extremely insightful idea. Way to beat the ER-technology, by making it do exactly what it's designed to do: Release the contents of the pill into an acidic, wet environment such as a stomach. Or shot glass filled with coke.

Us addicts are way too often obsessed with the quick, easy fix. Toasting it, crushing it, microwaving it. Sometimes taking a different perspective can be extremely beneficial.

I got to say though, unless you need to mainline the oxy, why is time release OC's such a problem? Instead of taking an 80 mg two or three times a day, just take two ER 80ies, and enjoy the 12 hour high...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions