dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Diclazapam  (Read 19164 times)

Offline Jega (OP)

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Diclazapam
« on: August 22, 2015, 02:39:16 AM »
DiclazepamWiki

So let's try one without a triazole ring lately shall we. I've seen this stuff called everything under the sun it honestly makes me want to be using iupac nomenclature. Diclazapam. Off white crystalline structure in it's pure form. Reminds me of the way solid etiz looks.

First off let's save someone some time one day. This is not your Etizolam replacement. Too many issues. Used correctly though this could help some people. I have Panic disorder so i'm giving it the college try with a bag of 300mg. I'm not entirely sure on potency equivalency because so much of its activity comes from its metabolites but lets say 1mg to 10mg Diazepam. Onset is 45-120min but we can call a 90 minute average with an approximate elimination half-life of 42 hours(so says 1 study). A lot of it's activity comes from extremely long lasting active metabolites and if anyone in the benzo RC scene is thinking to themselves, oh i've seen this episode before, well ya, this is a great Phenazepam replacement. What i'm attempting to say is if you're looking at RC Benzos as recreational drugs this is probably not the direction you want to go.

Very different change of pace for me. I tend to most enjoy fast onset hard hitting hypnotics and this is not that by any measure. This metabolises into lorazepam, delorazepam, and lormetazepam. Since those are most certainly active you will feel even one dose. This isn't quite as bad as Phenazepam was by any measure, but the elimination half-lifes of it's metabolites can be days so if you are redosing you are building up active metabolites in your system. This is how accidents happen.

This feels more like lorazepam then diazepam to me, which makes sense since that's an active metabolite with the strong muscle relaxation. At the doses i've so far used it, I can't see this being honestly called a hypnotic but a anxiolytic all day long. I've seen what more or less account to trip reports all over the internet machine saying this is a great sleeping benzo. No. This is not that. Onset of action is too long and the metabolites stay active in your system far too long.

I'm not honestly sure what to call this. Maybe an accident waiting to happen. I could see that. This is a benzo I almost feel more like i'm studying then "using". I haven't had my typical knock on my ass that anything with a triazole ring will do. But give it time to work and muscle relaxation check, disinhibition check, anxiety relief check (thank the lord), it is a solid benzo, if maybe some of it's cousins stick around too long.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:38:28 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
Re: Diclazapam
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 09:20:07 AM »
Boy this one takes your willpower to war. You understand how it works. You know redosing now wont help anything right now but damn, one of those metabolites are wearing off (i could probably track down which one but ya know, drugs) and your in WD but your still fucked up on everything else.

And yes the wd symptoms break though...kinda. I have a gut feeling its the Lorazepam that's wearing off because I don't have the skeletal muscle relaxation that I did several hours ago. and 6 hours is a long time to push straight Lorazepam even if we start counting at 5 hours from thew start of a dose.

I've never felt wd for benzos while on benzos, oh and causing a panic attack. That was a fun experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:22:54 AM »
I do believe the cravings can be controlled but It will take several more days of study. You will take have metabolites in your system for 11 and 19 days (so say 1 study) and this could be nasty. I might have felt a piece of that this morning.

If you keep redosing for elimination half-lifes of it's metabolites can be days so if you are redosing you are building up active metabolites in your system. This is how accidents happen.

I have taken a lot of benzos in my life. More then I care to name off at the moment. None have felt like this. This feels like all of it's actions are coming from a half dozen active metabolites. It's...Wierd!

I do think it bares repeating, if you are looking for a hard hitting hypnotic,great for insomnia, this is not for you! Onset of action is too long and the metabolites stay active in your system far too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 09:32:38 AM »
The more I study benzos the more I find their unique properties to be crazy.  I cant think of any other drug where the duration of action (how long it actually works) and the half life can be so far apart from each other.  You can have a drug that stops working perceptively in a 12 hour period but that stays in your bloodstream in significant quantities for a week or more...fucking nutso.  Really has made me grateful for the first time that I got addicted to/dependent on opiates, of course physiologically something like MDMA or coke or meth might be easier to kick but I never would have gotten that far into a stimulant by itself...if i had to be dependent on something on the depressant side of things I'm glad it wasn't benzo (so far at least, knock on wood).   My little experience with trying to cold turkey kick lamictal was hellish enough, and that's with only partially/indirect GABA involvement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 10:11:13 AM »
A Pharmacologist Dr, would tell you that the system becomes a custom to the drug and then even though there are active metabolites still working your system as more or less "adjusted" and is making more GABAa(a.x.) to compensate.

I would call that a load of crap and use this as a great example. Lormetazepam a metabolite of Diclazapam stays in your system for 19 days and is twice as potent as Lorazepam, something in their hypothesis is off here!

This is not the first "Benzo" to act more of a pro-drug for other sedatives then be then be active itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 10:57:50 AM »
Makita,

With some Benzos, they might have a relatively short half life, but they have active metabolites.

In the case of diazepam, its active metabolites get stored in the gall bladder, and the released with bile during digestion.

So this may account for the long duration of action, as well as the long detectability of certain drugs WRT urinalysis.  Valium can be detected for weeks or more (being fat soluble, its metabolites get recycled thru the bile), while Versed (midazolam) is water soluble and is pissed away fairly quickly--like being detectable by UA for 3-5 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 11:18:07 AM »
Makita,

With some Benzos, they might have a relatively short half life, but they have active metabolites.

In the case of diazepam, its active metabolites get stored in the gall bladder, and the released with bile during digestion.

So this may account for the long duration of action, as well as the long detectability of certain drugs WRT urinalysis.  Valium can be detected for weeks or more (being fat soluble, its metabolites get recycled thru the bile), while Versed (midazolam) is water soluble and is pissed away fairly quickly--like being detectable by UA for 3-5 days.

So this is first pass metabolism?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 07:41:16 AM »
First and second and third and so on...(passes through the hepatic circulation), until it's all gone. I don't think most of the oxidation gets done on first pass with benzo's, or any oxidative metabolic process (EtOH is one, though). Morphine undergoes conjugation and that's why it's eliminated so quickly on first pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 06:07:15 AM »
So what your saying (on my 8mg of ativan) is that this first pass the way we think of as opiates. Every time the hepatic circulation forces N-demethylation and makes more delorazepam. It doesn't all it it at once.

The more time with Diclazapam the more I think FOR SOME PEOPLE this could be a winner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 02:03:05 AM »
So what your saying (on my 8mg of ativan) is that this first pass the way we think of as opiates. Every time the hepatic circulation forces N-demethylation and makes more delorazepam. It doesn't all it it at once.

Jega you my African American, but I've been rereading this for about 4 minutes and still dont understand what you're saying. I dont know if its because Im not very smart or because of the 8mg of ativan you took. (fucking slow down. benzo tolerance drops fast)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 12:00:50 PM »
Both. But i'll work on a refrain from posting I say while I hold a 150mg flubromazolam.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:04:26 PM by Jega »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 06:11:34 AM »
Both. But i'll work on a refrain from posting I say while I hold a 150mg flubromazolam.

Im not sure if you meant to call me stupid or if  this is another example of you overdoing the benzos a little bit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 06:29:19 AM »
I mean to say both but i like you.

I haven't broking into the next round of Flubromazolam yet. That shit, (Flubromazolam) neeeds to be C1 now though the emergency scheduling act. If we thought Rophenol (Flunitrazepam) was bad, although it wasn't exactly when used correctly, amnesic effects of Flubromazolam blow it out of the club. And I never have once before said a drug should be ILLEGAL but this is just too dangerous. At it's effective dose range you'ed never see it sprinkled in your drink.

So since I remember I called you both it couldn't have been the benzos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:18 PM »
I mean to say both but i like you.

I haven't broking into the next round of Flubromazolam yet. That shit, (Flubromazolam) neeeds to be C1 now though the emergency scheduling act. If we thought Rohypnol (Flunitrazepam) was bad, although it wasn't exactly when used correctly, amnesic effects of Flubromazolam blow it out of the club. And I never have once before said a drug should be ILLEGAL but this is just too dangerous. At it's effective dose range you'ed never see it sprinkled in your drink.

So since I remember I called you both it couldn't have been the benzos.

it's time like this that i hope someone in authority is reading this.

thanks for the heads-up, Jega - it must a damn heavy benzo ... i'll pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 09:49:40 PM »
Do you think flubromazolam is strong enough to cause death in an overdose situation?

Or is it just a really effective mind eraser?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal