dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: I keep abusing my takehomes  (Read 17992 times)

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: I keep abusing my takehomes
« Reply #14 from previous page: September 27, 2015, 11:35:15 PM »
For everyone who does use there take homes early or if you happen to go a day or two missing your dose. I have noticed that it doesn't really effect me the day of if I miss one day but 2-3 days later even after I dose I usually feel a little bit down or under the weather? Anyone else notice this at all or is it all in my head? If I miss 2 days I definitely notice it the second day but 2-3 days after I start dosing again I feel I have no energy and get a little down. My counselor said it is because of the way the half life works and that your levels are on a certain stable level after you've been on MMT a while and when you miss a dose you have enough in your system to get through that day but it drops your level a little bit and you feel the effects a few days later. I was seeing if that is what you guys were feeling or if you had noticed it at all.

Griffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 12:13:53 AM »
No but seriously, Chipper, you probably should do a CWE on them to get rid of the nasty acetaminophen in there, because I know you're not just taking 1 or 2 of them when you do...

And Griffin, yes, that's how it works, the longer the half life of a drug, the longer it takes to get to steady state, and the longer it takes to drop your levels down too, when you miss a dose, even if you re-dose, it takes that much longer for your levels to come back up again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 12:39:45 AM »
No but seriously, Chipper, you probably should do a CWE on them to get rid of the nasty acetaminophen in there, because I know you're not just taking 1 or 2 of them when you do...

And Griffin, yes, that's how it works, the longer the half life of a drug, the longer it takes to get to steady state, and the longer it takes to drop your levels down too, when you miss a dose, even if you re-dose, it takes that much longer for your levels to come back up again.

I had honestly forgot - and the only reason I stumbled across the 'phile was whilst researching CWE's !

the irony. good call Zoops ! a timely reminder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 12:42:51 AM »
For everyone who does use there take homes early or if you happen to go a day or two missing your dose. I have noticed that it doesn't really effect me the day of if I miss one day but 2-3 days later even after I dose I usually feel a little bit down or under the weather? Anyone else notice this at all or is it all in my head? If I miss 2 days I definitely notice it the second day but 2-3 days after I start dosing again I feel I have no energy and get a little down. My counselor said it is because of the way the half life works and that your levels are on a certain stable level after you've been on MMT a while and when you miss a dose you have enough in your system to get through that day but it drops your level a little bit and you feel the effects a few days later. I was seeing if that is what you guys were feeling or if you had noticed it at all.

Griffin

it's all down to how fast you metabolise it - you are very slow and I am very fast ... I couldn't do it like you do, not a hope in hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Pullmyhair.

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Pullmyhair. is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:04:17 PM
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 03:52:27 AM »
I used to think I was a fast metabolizer because I've always needed doses larger than most people, but I think I'm actually a slow metabolizer because I can go two days without and be totally okay. I think part of it is that I've trained myself, and also that I take massive doses on the days I do dose (3 days a week), so the 4 days I don't dose are just part of the routine. I've been doing this for years, and I remember even going one day being tough, but it's pretty much nothing now. I really don't like mentioning how much methadone I actually take, but I do think taking larger doses and skipping days has worked out well for me. I still get completely loaded without potentiating, but still be productive on the days I do t dose. I do wish I could stop shooting my takehomes, I've been IVing for almost 15 years, and I'm finally starting to run out of options (I'm still terrified of using my neck or femoral).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I want to live and I want to love. I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
-The Smiths

Offline OXYKANTSTOP

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • OXYKANTSTOP is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 22, 2022, 03:26:22 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 04:02:39 AM »
yea man I know how it feels I abuse the fuck out of mine also. I have been on done for about 9 years now and my dose is 165 mgs I pick up 13 bottles every two weeks in

Thursday by Sunday/Monday I'm usually out and have to survive for a week or more with no juice . The only time I drink them is when I go in on Thursdays and they watch me

drink them all the rest is loaded in to a 15 ml luer lock rig that looks like a turkey baster and straight in my arm its been like this for the last four to five years and sometimes I

wonder how ive made it this far

OXY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opi-ette

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Opi-ette is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 05, 2021, 02:27:50 PM
  • “I can resist everything except temptation.”
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 07:54:25 AM »
I beg my buddy for Morphine ... if I can pay then I do so and usually do.

then there's OTC 15 mg. Codeine and acetaminophen but usually M.

OTC?? I'm comin' down under Chipper!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline razor girl

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • razor girl is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 10, 2015, 05:42:32 AM
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »
I once had the pleasure of staying in the Sydney Hilton for 5 weeks (and I had lived in Sydney a couple years earlier so I knew the turf).  We spent the whole time blitzed on Aussie beer, codeine, cough syrup-surprisingly strong in those days-and lousy Oz weed scored in Kings Cross.  Codeine was the goto anti-hangover drug,  I got nailed with about 10 packs of it in Hawaii, customs kept me for 2 hours, almost made me miss my flight and let me go with all of them.  Wankers,.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RIP Paups, Than, Chemboy, Eon, Poonwalla, Southern Belle, Dr. McKay, LA Lifer, Entropy, Antigonemuse, Catmouth, Gold 'n Diemonds, Inspektah Dek, Goagirl and all the others taken far too soon.

Offline JonWrong

• Reputation Power: 2
  • JonWrong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 25, 2015, 04:29:08 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 09:25:45 PM »
I used to think I was a fast metabolizer because I've always needed doses larger than most people, but I think I'm actually a slow metabolizer because I can go two days without and be totally okay. I think part of it is that I've trained myself, and also that I take massive doses on the days I do dose (3 days a week), so the 4 days I don't dose are just part of the routine. I've been doing this for years, and I remember even going one day being tough, but it's pretty much nothing now. I really don't like mentioning how much methadone I actually take, but I do think taking larger doses and skipping days has worked out well for me. I still get completely loaded without potentiating, but still be productive on the days I do t dose. I do wish I could stop shooting my takehomes, I've been IVing for almost 15 years, and I'm finally starting to run out of options (I'm still terrified of using my neck or femoral).

Stay away from your neck. Running out of all my veins was probably the best thing and worst thing that ever happened to me. And I blew out both sides of my juggular fast and they were HOSES. im a very "professional" looking guy with a rather normal life and once i started getting tracks on my neck or the few times i missed and was scared shitless some terrible infection would kill me.. or an artery... nerve... etc.. it just wasn't worth it. For some reason I NEVER attempted my femoral out of fear to strong to over come cause how close the femoral artery is... .... ....but later I was told I should have been far more worried about all the neck shots then your femoral. Anyone know if the neck is even more risky? Im lucky that is all past me but I still have a short tip needle broken off in my neck. Thank god not in a vein and probably grown into the skin by now but it scares me knowing its always there.

The worst is im a CPP and I have really serious medical problems and ANYTIME they need blood from me or to place an IV line it obvious about my past even without marks. I have NO veins for a 29 year old fit male. No arms, hands, feet, legs, neck, nothing!! It always ends in them using an ultrasound machine to place a super deep IV guided by the machine. Or a pixk line guided by an xray by the radiologist right into my heart through my under arm. So don't kill everything you got over methadone syrup because someday you might realize you really really need your veins for some things later in life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2015, 09:29:11 PM »
JonWrong, i have deliberately saved my feet for blood draws etc. and i am NEVER going to shoot in them ever.

good advice but hard for some going-for-broke injectors.

my recent blood draws indicated no HIV or HCV ... yay.

all injectors: save some viable venous real estate because if you plan to get old, you will need it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 12:55:00 AM »
I've been told that the reason using your neck is so dangerous is cos it's so close to your brain, so if an infection from a miss or abscess got out of hand, it doesn't have to go far before you're fucked and drooling on yourself.

I had a fat jug that I used for years, it was so big I didn't really need to register it and I was always the first one done (as long as I had a mirror). I did that for probably 6-7 years+ before it finally receded. Now I got shit and it takes the very best-of-the-best to get half-a-vial out of me, it fucking blows, but it does keep me from shooting a ton of dope, which these days is a good thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Tags: