(1/9) > >>

OxyOpanaAlphaOmega:
Most of Walmart follow their corporate policy
Which is to sell boxed syringes by the 100 count

Go her and use fresh rigs pins whatever you call them
Never share and don't reuse

Peace

kat1lifeleft:
I always use Walmart...there brand called ReliOn are just over $12 for box of 100 while the brand name BDs are like $30+  ....walmart for the win!

Zoops:
I've sort of heard some stuff about this supposed policy. Does this mean that if I go into a Walmart and ask for a box of 100 syringes, they're not giving me any static at all? Just sign the book and show ID? Bodda bing?

A-bomb:
Years ago in Pennsylvania you could only get them from the needle exchange.  We used to all ways go once a month.  Then one day like 4 or 5 years ago the law was changed where you can now buy them at any pharmacy. 

Of course you all ways seem to run into some high and mighty pharm Tech who like to give you shit because you are buying needles. I have had a few ask me why I am buying them and if I am a diabetic.

anyways I have never had a problem at Walmart and they do sell me pack of 10 instead of having to buy the whole box but I'm sure it could be different at other branches.

Bhoris:

--- Quote from: Zoops on August 19, 2015, 09:42:47 PM ---I've sort of heard some stuff about this supposed policy. Does this mean that if I go into a Walmart and ask for a box of 100 syringes, they're not giving me any static at all? Just sign the book and show ID? Bodda bing?

--- End quote ---

Hmmm. I wrote a post and hit submit but it didn't show up as a reply in the thread? Not sure what happened so here I am writing it again. If this shows up twice, I apologize and I'll do my best to delete one of them.

Anyway, I also wonder that same thing, Zoops. I live in CA which passed that law that allows any business to sell rigs to anyone over 18 without a prescription. However, I was frequently running into uppity pharmacists that wouldn't allow me to purchase syringes, even in LA county where it's supposedly easier than Ventura County where I live. I'd always go to this one specific Walgreens because it was "known" for always selling syringes. Most of the pharm techs new me because I would go in there every few days to get a new 10 pack but there were these two head pharmacists that were pricks. If they overheard anyone ask for syringes, they'd yell "We're out!" from the back of the pharmacy without even looking up. It was frustrating as all hell. I'd drive the 30 minutes or so into LA county but if either of those two head pharmacists were working, I knew I was pretty much screwed. Sometimes, if I needed rigs bad enough, I'd hang around the store waiting for them to go on break or far enough out of earshot to where I could order my rigs without them hearing me.

Anyway, for the last year or so I've been purchasing my rigs online because the site I get them from has good prices and they deliver within a single business day with standard shipping. However, it'd be nice to have a local place to purchase rigs and there are plenty of WalMarts around. Maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version